Bred Without Consent

dddboy

This was the first time I got bred. And it was without my consent. So a few days before the date I was chatting with a guy who was about 45 - 50 years old. I am 23. I told him about me, that I just got fucked twice (with a concom) and had blown 3 cocks. So not much experience, but actually looking for more action. So we chatted back and forth and he was making me really want to meet him. I was telling him about some fantasies and that thinking about a huge load of cum, that made me really horny.

He wanted to meet me in a dark cruising place in a sex store, where we could lock us up in a room. He basically just wanted me to blow me, but he told me that he would enjoy to watch me blow other cocks or even get fucked by other guys. It was clear to him, that i was just a submissive boy that would let other men use me. He told me to just first meet and blow him, and maybe another time I would get fucked by another man. The idea of that made really horny. He had told me, that I just would have to come, show my nice body and he would make the rest happen. I was shy, but it turned me on to meet this man, so finally we set a meet.

As agreed we met at the entrance, we just shortly exchanged "hi" and we were about to enter. Then I just noticed another guy with him, maybe about 40-45. But I didn't say anything. I followed him and the second guy followed me. We entered in one room that had enough space for all 3 of us. I was nervous. Somehow I knew I was the young submissive boy and that I was there for them to use me. I could feel how they just needed to fuck a young boy. Specially the second man I didn't know, looked really dominant and didn't appear to care about me, just more about my ass.

Well, once inside and door locked the guy from the chat made gestures as to take off my clothes. I did so. There I was naked. Then he sat down, took out his cock and gestured to blow him. I went on my knees and started blowing him. Then he grabbed my ass and made me lift it up and stand while still blowing him. The other guy was behind me and just unzipped his pants. Right then I knew, I was going to get fucked. I probably didn't know it then, but I felt like I didn't have any control over me or the situation. I was getting controlled and used by this dominant man, and I knew there was nothing I was gonna do. And maybe this made me really horny and even more nervous.

So the guy just took out a bit lube, I felt how he put it on my pussy and then I just felt his cock pushing on my hole. He grabbed me by my hipps and I just felt the pressure. I felt how he just needed to fuck me and wouldn't let me go. All went so quick, his cock was sliding inside me, more and more until he was inside me all the way. Then he started to fuck me, not too fast but really good and hard.

Right then I knew, even if I didnt see it, that he was fucking me without a condom. I just thought, wow, it feels so good. I was feeling his hard and quite big cock inside me and I knew he didn't use a condom. That made me so horny. It felt so real. I think what made me horny the most was that he didn't ask me if he should use one and that I didn't know he was just going push his cock in my hole without protection.

He continued fucking me and I was blowing the other guy. And then suddenly the one who is deep inside me looks the the other guy and tells him: "I am going to unload inside." I blinked at the other guy and say him nodding, then I felt how he just continued to fuck me. Right there I knew, if he continues fucking me, he is just going to cum inside me. This time a bit harder and deeper. After a few seconds he was going faster. I knew he hadn't a condom and all he wanted was to inseminate me. I had a million thoughts. I was really nervous and I just hoped he wouldn't come yet, but at the same time I was really horny and wanted him to fuck me deeper as I felt his cock inside me.

Then as I was feeling how he would come inside me very soon, he was fucking me hard and suddenly he pushed his cock really deep inside me and moaned. He left his cock balls deep inside me as he was filling me with a huge load of his semen. At this moment I was so shocked I couldnt feel anything but his cock inside me. I still didnt know 100% for sure that his semen was now inside me, but it was the only option basically. The moment he came, I didnt really feel the semen shooting inside me, but I felt like he could push it deeper and how it felt different. It must have been the load. Probably a huge one. I just found myself pushing real hard against him, making him be deeper inside me. At that moment my instincts made me want him to be deep inside me while he is shooting his cum.

He clapped once shortly on my ass and took his dick out. After that he just zipped his pants and left. Then the other guy also stood up and made me immediately put on my clothes and leave.

Suddenly there I was on my way home. And it turned out that I had the whole load of semen inside me from a complete stranger. Cause when I arrived back home and I put a finger on my hole, it was full of cum dripping out of my hole. There was nothing that I did to get the load. I didn't ask for it. The guy just took me and he did breed me with his semen. I felt like a cheap slut. But I was really horny.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

I find the concept of "content" a bit fluid.....or it has been in my own experience.  Perhaps on one level, I considered consent to be very clear....something like....."fuck me in the ass and you had better not use a condom".   Pretty clear on what you want and what is expected.

But, if I showed up at a place where sex was possible, where I put myself in a position (possible pun intended) to engage in sex but did not make any attempt to set boundaries, was I not giving some sort of consent anyhow.

I have really only had two times where I could claim there was no consent.  I consider both rapes.   The first time was when I was fairly young (late teens) and a guy followed me from an adult theater (old time, real theater....real old school).  I had noticed him in the theater, but we did not have sex (but I was certainly blowing other guys and had a couple cocks up my ass over the previous few hours).  Long story short, he attacked me, beat me and then fucked me in a near deserted area of Akron (Akron was really rough in the late 70's).  Could I have done more to stop it?  Could I have resisted?   Did I, on some level, enjoy the experience?   Did I actually give some level of consent?

The second time was with a guy who I willingly fucked.   I was traveling and met the guy in my hotel room.  We had extended session of smoking some good weed and fucking.   After he  shot a load or two in my ass, I figured we were done.   And quite frankly, I was a bit tired of the dude.  He seemed to have an angry attitude and fucked like he was mad.   A large man, (height, weight and cock size!!!) it was not the best fucking I ever had....but then, even the worst cock is better then no cock when you are high and horny.

Anyhow, he got up, as if to leave...but started towards me.....smacked me around a bit, knocked me back down on the bed, restrained me (he had 7" in height and nearly double my weight.   He started fucking like a man possessed.  It was maybe the most brutal, unskilled raw fuck I had ever had.  I protested...and just got slapped and punched some more.  Was that sex without consent?  

He eventually pulled out.....and picked up his jeans from the floor.  I figured he was done and that he would soon leave.  I started to get up off the bed...finally free of his weight on top of me.   A quick backhand knocked me down again.   In short order, he pulled the belt from his jeans and put it around my neck.  The next part is vivid in my mind.  He started choking me....and fucking me with even more anger.   I quickly started losing focus.  If you have ever had a lack of air situation, you know that your vision narrows, and grows darker, your body starts struggling as the air is shut off.   I remember thinking about being found dead in a cheap hotel....murdered in a homosexual sex scene (this was the very early 1980's).  I have no idea really how long I was in that state being passed out, semi passed out.  Was I raped or did I give consent by putting myself into that position.  

I did not report either event.   At that time, being queer did not get much sympathy.....and given what happened prior to the events, there was no doubt that I would have been considered "asking for it"......and maybe I was.

• Upvote 1

hot story, i was nearly bred without consent, my first time meeting a guy at my place i decided to get a little tipsy, when guy was on way over i asked if he had condoms on him, anyway when he showed up i answered door straight out of the shower wearing just a towel, went into bedroom where we kissed then he bent me over to rim my hole,

i was really nervous like rabbit in headlights, thought he put on condom because he was thumbling about with a packet, he entered me and fucked my tight hole for a few minutes then pulled out, i slowly turned round and onto my knees and he came in my mouth which i swallowed, i didnt realise he didnt use condom, i couldnt taste my ass on his cock and thought he took it off after he pulled out

he then left, chatted to him online the next day where i asked wat he did with condom, said he didnt use 1 because he knew i was a virgin and decided to bb me instead, this didnt get me mad but gave me a hard on thinking he was using my ass how he wanted, the only regret i have is that he didnt cum up my ass 

• Upvote 1

I find the concept of "content" a bit fluid.....or it has been in my own experience.  Perhaps on one level, I considered consent to be very clear....something like....."fuck me in the ass and you had better not use a condom".   Pretty clear on what you want and what is expected.

But, if I showed up at a place where sex was possible, where I put myself in a position (possible pun intended) to engage in sex but did not make any attempt to set boundaries, was I not giving some sort of consent anyhow.

I have really only had two times where I could claim there was no consent.  I consider both rapes.   The first time was when I was fairly young (late teens) and a guy followed me from an adult theater (old time, real theater....real old school).  I had noticed him in the theater, but we did not have sex (but I was certainly blowing other guys and had a couple cocks up my ass over the previous few hours).  Long story short, he attacked me, beat me and then fucked me in a near deserted area of Akron (Akron was really rough in the late 70's).  Could I have done more to stop it?  Could I have resisted?   Did I, on some level, enjoy the experience?   Did I actually give some level of consent

The second time was with a guy who I willingly fucked.   I was traveling and met the guy in my hotel room.  We had extended session of smoking some good weed and fucking.   After he  shot a load or two in my ass, I figured we were done.   And quite frankly, I was a bit tired of the dude.  He seemed to have an angry attitude and fucked like he was mad.   A large man, (height, weight and cock size!!!) it was not the best fucking I ever had....but then, even the worst cock is better then no cock when you are high and horny.

Anyhow, he got up, as if to leave...but started towards me.....smacked me around a bit, knocked me back down on the bed, restrained me (he had 7" in height and nearly double my weight.   He started fucking like a man possessed.  It was maybe the most brutal, unskilled raw fuck I had ever had.  I protested...and just got slapped and punched some more.  Was that sex without consent?  

He eventually pulled out.....and picked up his jeans from the floor.  I figured he was done and that he would soon leave.  I started to get up off the bed...finally free of his weight on top of me.   A quick backhand knocked me down again.   In short order, he pulled the belt from his jeans and put it around my neck.  The next part is vivid in my mind.  He started choking me....and fucking me with even more anger.   I quickly started losing focus.  If you have ever had a lack of air situation, you know that your vision narrows, and grows darker, your body starts struggling as the air is shut off.   I remember thinking about being found dead in a cheap hotel....murdered in a homosexual sex scene (this was the very early 1980's).  I have no idea really how long I was in that state being passed out, semi passed out.  Was I raped or did I give consent by putting myself into that position.  

I did not report either event.   At that time, being queer did not get much sympathy.....and given what happened prior to the events, there was no doubt that I would have been considered "asking for it"......and maybe I was.

Gotta agree with you "snaketat" I also think "consent" is very fluid !

I have found meself in similar situations on more then a few occasions !

I have a sumtime fuckbud who likes to choke me out n fuck me real hard n load me cum n piss hungry hole n I am usually tied up durin the fun !

The last time was different from the other times ! I was blindfolded n tied to his fuck bench n while he was dumpin his second load up me he was on his phone to sum of his buds n a while later when I was workin on gettin his 3rd load I heared his buds cum in then they choked me allmost totally out but I could still feel them all abusin me hole ! After they had all left n I had cum around again me fuckbud said all 7 of them had dumped atleast one load up me !

I asked him why he had invited his buds around to abuse me hole he said that as he knew I am a slut he though I would enjoy it more if it was a surprise . Of course I told him he was wrong n that I wouldnt cum around again n he said what if I give you another load now will that make it all ok again ! I think everyone knows what me answer was (_0_)

• Upvote 2

snaketat i think you had a bloody lucky escape, the last guy sounded like a total nut job, you're lucky you're still alive today to share your seedy story & honestly i think you should have reported the guy to the police, he sounds like a serial killer. I'm very lucky in that i've been in weird situations in my life too but i'm quite a big guy anyways so anyone thinking of getting heave handed with me is going to have there doubts & if a guy even tried to smack me i'd soon be kicking the shit out of him.