Fucking A "Take All Loads" Cum Slut

• Administrators

I was horny as hell when I got to my room and spied just what my aching Balls needed—a Nude on his bunk, Ass in the air, no Condoms in sight—the perfect portent to what I hoped would be a heady night of breeding. I tore off my clothes and rushed over buck naked.

The guy stirred when I slapped his round Bubble Butt with my Dick. As my eyes adjusted, I noticed what the dim incandescents had concealed—a steady stream of Jizm dripping from his Hole to the mattress. Sweet Jesus! What a sight for sore eyes! Late 20s, maybe 30, 5-10,160 pounds, Latino, with a nice face and full lips.

The guy started to rise, but I pushed him back down on his belly. The sight and smell of all that Cum aroused me, and I wanted to make love to his Pussy before I spewed my Toxin up his Cunt.

I felched a huge Load and savored it. I wanted to leave plenty to lube my Fuck Stick, but the musky taste of Man Juice overwhelmed me. I slurped another Load, flipped him over, and fed him a juicy glob of Jizm. He sucked it like a Greedy Little Pig, and we swapped stale Seed back and forth with hot, nasty Kisses.

"Damn, Fucker, YOUR HOLE IS SWEET! How many Loads you got up there?"

"10 or 12, I suppose. Kinda lost track. Not countin' the black bastard who shot in me twice—Humungous Dick!—the nervous-norvous of a Married Dude who pulled out as he was cumin', an' the KS Dalmatian who spooged while he was soft. Some days ya gotta take on all Cummers. Some days ya can't get enough. Understand?"

Equinanomous on the outside, my Dick throbbed with Lust. I was so aroused that I didn't know what to do first with the fuckin' Bitch Boy. I fingered-fucked his Asshole—still amazingly tight—and withdrew another wad of creamy Spooge. He sucked my finger dry, and we shared another slimy Kiss. God, could he make Love!

Although we were the same height, I had 30 pounds on him, so I pinned him like a Tiger does his Prey. I usually don't care if my Anonymous Fucks get off or not, but I had an inkling he was my kind of Whore—that when I slid my Diseased Fuck Stick up his Slimy Pussy I’d satiate us both. His hungry Lips clamped on my Pecs; and like a starved baby, he suckled my Nips.

"Oh, Fuck Yeah! Daddy's gonna breed your Bitch Cunt! You're gonna get my first Load of the night, Boy; and it's gonna be FUCKIN’ SICK! I'm gonna fill your fuckin' Pussy with Jizm and a whole lot more!"

"Fuck me, Daddy, please! I've been waiting all day for someone like you to make love to me! I need it real bad!"

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!” The way the Fucker carried on sent shivers up my spine. It was one of those truly rare encounters—when you find another Sex-Starved Pig who truly shares your Passion, not just your Lust. I wanted to make love to that Boy instead of just another Doggie-Style Fuck. I locked eyes with him and drew his legs up to my shoulders. I took a hit of Jungle Juice and aligned my Tool with his still drooling Cunt.

His Cunt was so wet that my fat Meat slipped in with ease. He let out a huge sigh which I quickly muffled with my dirty words. My Dick gleamed with fagged-out Spooge exuding from his hairy Twat. The ripe smell of Jizm mixed with sweat and Poppers deluged me. I fucked like a dead man screwin' his last piece of Meat, interspersing curses of "You Fuckin’ CumSlut!" with affirmations of love.

He pleaded for me to breed him as he slurped the sweat dripping off my abs and fed it back to me in wet kisses. Every time he pushed up to meet my thrusts, I smelled seeping Jizm. My only regret was my fuse had already been lit, and I knew I would soon explode.

"OH FUCK, YEAH, BABY! DADDY'S GONNA BREED YOUR PUSSY! YOU WANT IT BAD, DONCHA BABY? OH FUCK, YEAH!

“Y--E--A--H--H--H--H!"

I almost blacked out as I gripped the Boy and slammed hard with my hips. Wave after wave of Poz Juice gushed from my Balls, inundating his Ass Walls with Poison. After a few seconds I collapsed on him, held him tight, and used my Rod to trap the Spooge in his Hole. I whispered how much Daddy loved his sweet Mancunt. We kissed and made out while my Bug Strain penetrated deep in his Being.

After 10 minutes I pulled out. His Pussy Lips had stayed tight; but I wanted to savor his Seed one more time. I asked him to squeeze out a few precious drops Greedily I felched them and fed them past his Lips. I needed to shower, clear my head, and recharge my Balls for another Young Man. He smiled and we kissed goodbye.

• Like 2

The story captures the needs of a slut bottom like me better than most i've read. The thought "Some days ya gotta take on all Cummers. Some days ya can't get enough. Understand?" expresses my views on life almost precisely. Better still would be: "ANY day ya gotta take on all Cummers. AND ON ANY DAY ya can't get enough. Understand?"

• Like 1