topt in public

Guest BBBeard

Guest BBBeard

3 Years ago i was in Berlin with a few friends. We went to some parties, but we came back to the Scheune. There was also a group of friends, they were taller than me and one of them had a beard. I liked him at first site. One of my friends said: that guy is looking at you all the time. Finally he came to me and we began to talk a bit. I remembered him of the hotel i was in (i hoped more than i knew for sure). We drunk our beer and suddenly he pushed me down and said: lick me jeans and my buldge. I did and my tonque felt a big one in there. Then he pushed me further down and i falled on the floor. He kicked me. He said your bottom is good for slapping and kicking. He smiled. His friends, my friends and the rest of the bar were looking what was gonna happen. I hoped it would not be that rough, but i was more curious and a bit nervous too.

He got me up standing and gave me a beer and thursty i was ... He pushed me against a wall and gave my tits a treat. No wining he said! His knees kicked my balls. He opened his jeans and pushed me down again to suck his cock. A good sized cock and i sucked his balls too. He pushed his cock deep in my mouth and did not pull back. And then he came, i swallowed it all. A few drips on his boots i had (and wanted) to lick.

I was happy and he said i did a good blowjob. And then he gave me another beer he said: which room have you got in the hotel, i know you are there also. Yes, 1 thought Yes!!

Are you going to New Action (another bar near Scheune and the hotel) I looked at my friends and they wanted to go to. He hold me then and said about 05.00 in the hotel.

At 05.00 i was in the hotel in my room, was a bit tired and laid on my bed. Suddenly i heard boots coming and somebody knoked on my door. Its open, i said. Inside the room he asked me if i slept a while, cause it was about 6.30. Probably i did but i was awake now! We cuddeld a bit and another guy came in. (one of friends he was with i saw). He said, i think i want to fuck you. The other guy put his boots and clothes of came laying in the bed next to me and cuddled a bit, kissed, licked. Let him suck me first, said the first guy, cause he needs and deserves he good fuck. The other guy was grownin and said with a smile: and igive you something to suck so you will not wine or scream the hotel awake. The first guy fucked me real good and i felt again his load, but now in my ass. They were right giving me something to suck, cause i growined and sucked very hard. mmmmmmmmm.

The next day my friends were very happy for me and i was too. When i met the other guy the next day, he said that is friend normaly is the bottom, but as he saw me, he told his friend iam going to top thay guy ......