On All Fours, Knees Together Or Apart?

TigerMilner

I usually do what the top wants as long as I'm comfortable and not in pain. I find knees apart to be more comfortable but if I have had enough penetration and I know having my knees together for a couple of minutes will get the top off, I can do that. 

The thing I really don't care for is being fucked missionary by a guy I'm not that into. That's way too intimate for me. I don't want to look in your eyes if I am being your cumdump.  :D

• Upvote 3

I've never given this particular position (all 4's, knees together) much thought but find that I'm often in this position when being taken doggy--perhaps because I'm a smaller build (5'9", 130#) it is easier for my Tops to naturally place me in this position and yes, it is more "feminine" which is also why I'm taken this way when in doggy (most all of my regular Tops are heterosexually-identified). So that I have more stabillity, I always cross my feet over each other too. It helps me, I guess to stay connected to the floor/bed so my Top can go in and plow away as he holds my waist.

In reverse, I also find that my Tops will put me Missionary with my legs on his shoulders and my knees pressed against me. Again, I instinctively cross my feet if they're relaxed behind his head or if his hands are pushing my knees down, they'll rest on his shoulders or flat against his chest.

• Upvote 3

like said above if you are tall, legs apart is pretty mandatory. Recently a relatively tall top wanted my legs together so of course i obliged. He then started to call me his bitch and my hole his pussy so there must be something to that position that makes him feel that im more sub or feminine. Wish his bed was lower so i could get in that position more often or longer for him

• Upvote 1

As my name indicates, I too am tall (6'5"). I have never been fucked doggie style with my knees and feet together. Frankly, I rarely get fucked on all fours at all because most soon discover I'm way to up there for them, even with legs spread, so most end up fucking me face down (prone). As to legs together or spread, I find most guys like to alternate between having me open or close my legs. Since I'm slender, I'm pretty easy to straddle with my legs closed and get penetrated deeper that way. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

knees apart give me stability and is the more natural position for a bottom who is being fucked.  But i can see the advantage to the Top who insists on the knees together position.  The bottom is unstable and must focus on keeping from toppling over.  This puts the top in complete control, not only of his penetration but also of the bottom's entire body.  It is just another one of the countless ways in which the Alpha Top asserts and maintains control.

In the end, however, this is a meaningless discussion.  The true answer is "anyway He wants it."

Oh, I always have my knees apart, and my legs spread wide open and wrapped around his hips. My ex boyfriend would pick me up, literally, he was a bodybuilder, and put my ass down onto his cock while standing up. And I would put my hands on his shoulders or his biceps, and wrap my legs around his hips to hold onto while he fucked me. So, my feet were off the floor. We both liked it that way since we could be able to kiss while he was fucking me. I've haven't meet that many men who do that. It's usually that we kiss and fondle each other in bed, and then when they want to fuck me, they get into position behind me, and fuck me that way. And I also open my legs wide for that. I don't mind getting fucked from behind. But I like it better from the front so I can see the man's eyes, and his body tense up when he's having a orgasm.

Edited by HotAssinPA

I usually do what the top wants as long as I'm comfortable and not in pain. I find knees apart to be more comfortable but if I have had enough penetration and I know having my knees together for a couple of minutes will get the top off, I can do that. 

The thing I really don't care for is being fucked missionary by a guy I'm not that into. That's way too intimate for me. I don't want to look in your eyes if I am being your cumdump.  :D

I agree.  I don't like being in missionary unless I'm into you for the intimacy.  But had a buddy once that wanted me to take 3 of his friends blindfolded and I agreed.  The first guy was doggy and bred me, then the second guy flipped me over--ok I thought since I can't see you.  The second guy grunts and blows inside me, then the third guy slides into me with a fat hairy dick and is digging into my ass.  I could tell he was heavier and hairier than the other guys--not often my type--but he was feeling great, it was an awesome fuck  I can tell he's getting close to cumming and is groaning how good my ass is.  Just as he's about to shoot my "friend" pulls my blindfold off and I get to see a big homely gorilla-kinda guy fucking away on my ass blowing his DNA into me with a big grin.  My friend knows my preferences and is laughing at me taking it from what would normally not be my first pick.  I have to admit it was one of the best fucks of my life, this guy knew how to use his dick inside an asshole.  He finished up cuming although I was pulling him into me to make it last longer.  Later when my friend was breeding me in my cum-filled hole all I kept thinking about was how great that fuck was from someone I probably not approach on my own.  It opened my eyes, once again, to look beyond a books' cover!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

knees together. makes my hole tighter. i think i get more pleasure from the dick thrusting in my ass when my knees are together.

• 7 months later...
Guest ToppledTop

Love taking cock on my hands and knees, ass spread for the top, and also straddling the top and lowering my ass down onto his cock. But I'm discovering my new fav position is missionary, legs spread wide holding my ankles so my thighs are stretched wide open for the top. However, recently a top in mid-fuck pushed my legs together, crossed my ankles and pushed my legs right back into the air over my head. That position really stretched my ass wide open for him and he could really slap his thighs into my asscheeks creating a hot smacking sound. It felt very submissive but it was so fucking erotic at the same time. Here's a pic to illustrate. Not me in the pic (but wish it was) 

IMG_1133.JPG