1-On-1 Or Group?

KindaBasic

1-on-1 or Group?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Do prefer it 1-on-1 or Group?

Guest hairybud84

Both are great. 1-on-1 with boyfriend is always amazing 'cause we love to get kinky anyway. But we've been doing group alot for the last year and its so intense and hot like nothing ive ever experienced. So i probably prefer group, to be honest.

Both are great. 1-on-1 with boyfriend is always amazing 'cause we love to get kinky anyway. But we've been doing group alot for the last year and its so intense and hot like nothing ive ever experienced. So i probably prefer group, to be honest.

Sounds great.

I voted "both" but it's kinda tricky. I think it's more accurate to say a lot of guys 1:1, one after another. I am such a fuck slut that I look at oral as foreplay. I like it well enough, but I'm not one of those guys who likes to suck for hours. I like to use sucking to get a guy hot and bothered so he wants to fuck me, so I can be a pretty focused and purposeful sucker. That has backfired on me lots of times when a guy gets so turned on he ends up shooting down my throat. That's okay, I still enjoy his pleasure, I just want all cum deep in my ass. Kind of a primal thing.

When in a group, guys end up having to take turns on fucking, so some will jack or others want you to suck them, for me that takes focus (mine and all those tops) off of my ass, which as noted, as a bottom fuck slut that's what I really get ramped up on. My favorite top is one who is obsessed with fucking more than anything else. So, I don't like anything that might water that down for them, and thus me (because I am getting off on his drive to fuck).  I guess ideally that would mean a line of tops waiting to take their turn fucking and getting really turned on by watching and anticipating their turn to breed.

• Upvote 3

I voted groups. But in all honesty I rarely have had a group session with many men (and I don't count bathhouses here). Many meaning four or more. It has happend (a few private parties) but it's certainly not a regular thing. It is usually threesomes with top/vers or top/btm couples. Exception being the two French businessmen who fuck me when in the area. They are not a couple.

Top/vers couples are fun. Both tend to fuck me or at least a spitroast and everyone has a good time. Top/btm couples can be less so. I've had my share where the btm partner got jealous or felt he didn't get enough attention from his top partner (I am the "new meat" after all). Some of those sessions ended awkward with the btm arguing with his partner which made me felt I'd rather be miles away at that moment and very uncomfortable. Sometimes the btm withdraws leaving me with his top partner (and then it's no longer a threesome).

I remember one time years ago in my early 30s. I was working on a project in the Boston area then and took a short break to go to Provincetown for a weekend. One late night I was walking down the street to go back to my hotel. Pleasantly buzzed and all horned up when a car stopped next to me. Good looking guy in a convertable asked me if I wanted some fun. He took me to his room at the Holiday Inn. Said his BF would be joining soon. BF did arrive, took off his clothes and made me suck him while the other guy was deep into my ass plowing away. Maybe the top was enjoying it too much because suddenly BF yelled at me "don't touch my boyfriend!!". He got up, picked up my clothes and shoes and threw them out of the window onto the parking lot. I scrambled to go after them. Luckily there was a fire escape so I didn't have to run naked through the reception area. There I was, halfway drunk, high on poppers, in the middle of a parking lot and no clue how to get back to the center of town to my hotel. Eventually I managed, but that was a session I never forgot.

• Upvote 1

I voted groups. But in all honesty I rarely have had a group session with many men (and I don't count bathhouses here). Many meaning four or more. It has happend (a few private parties) but it's certainly not a regular thing. It is usually threesomes with top/vers or top/btm couples. Exception being the two French businessmen who fuck me when in the area. They are not a couple.

Top/vers couples are fun. Both tend to fuck me or at least a spitroast and everyone has a good time. Top/btm couples can be less so. I've had my share where the btm partner got jealous or felt he didn't get enough attention from his top partner (I am the "new meat" after all). Some of those sessions ended awkward with the btm arguing with his partner which made me felt I'd rather be miles away at that moment and very uncomfortable. Sometimes the btm withdraws leaving me with his top partner (and then it's no longer a threesome).

I remember one time years ago in my early 30s. I was working on a project in the Boston area then and took a short break to go to Provincetown for a weekend. One late night I was walking down the street to go back to my hotel. Pleasantly buzzed and all horned up when a car stopped next to me. Good looking guy in a convertable asked me if I wanted some fun. He took me to his room at the Holiday Inn. Said his BF would be joining soon. BF did arrive, took off his clothes and made me suck him while the other guy was deep into my ass plowing away. Maybe the top was enjoying it too much because suddenly BF yelled at me "don't touch my boyfriend!!". He got up, picked up my clothes and shoes and threw them out of the window onto the parking lot. I scrambled to go after them. Luckily there was a fire escape so I didn't have to run naked through the reception area. There I was, halfway drunk, high on poppers, in the middle of a parking lot and no clue how to get back to the center of town to my hotel. Eventually I managed, but that was a session I never forgot.

Nothing worse than a jealous partner - especially mid-coitus

• Upvote 1

I voted "both" but it's kinda tricky. I think it's more accurate to say a lot of guys 1:1, one after another. I am such a fuck slut that I look at oral as foreplay. I like it well enough, but I'm not one of those guys who likes to suck for hours. I like to use sucking to get a guy hot and bothered so he wants to fuck me, so I can be a pretty focused and purposeful sucker. That has backfired on me lots of times when a guy gets so turned on he ends up shooting down my throat. That's okay, I still enjoy his pleasure, I just want all cum deep in my ass. Kind of a primal thing.

When in a group, guys end up having to take turns on fucking, so some will jack or others want you to suck them, for me that takes focus (mine and all those tops) off of my ass, which as noted, as a bottom fuck slut that's what I really get ramped up on. My favorite top is one who is obsessed with fucking more than anything else. So, I don't like anything that might water that down for them, and thus me (because I am getting off on his drive to fuck).  I guess ideally that would mean a line of tops waiting to take their turn fucking and getting really turned on by watching and anticipating their turn to breed.

I so get it.

You sound like a fun couple.