1-On-1 Or Group?

KindaBasic

1-on-1 or Group?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Do prefer it 1-on-1 or Group?

I've participated in and enjoyed plenty of 1-on-1 and group sex sessions, and could never choose one to stick with for good, but I think just in terms of simplicity 1-on-1 would be my "preferred" type. Groups just by their nature can be exponentially harder to put together, in terms of finding the right number and types of guys to invite as well as just pulling the whole thing off without any other hassles or unforeseen issues popping up. At the same time, if everything else goes off without a hitch then groups definitely have the potential to be the most fun (piggy!) option.

One of my ultimate fantasies is to be in a group where everyone is completely versatile and open to fucking and/or getting fucked. No worries about total tops who get paranoid if a finger brushes past their ass crack, or total bottoms who have no interest in breeding some ass after theirs has been loaded up. No hole would go unfilled.

• Like 1

J

I've participated in and enjoyed plenty of 1-on-1 and group sex sessions, and could never choose one to stick with for good, but I think just in terms of simplicity 1-on-1 would be my "preferred" type. Groups just by their nature can be exponentially harder to put together, in terms of finding the right number and types of guys to invite as well as just pulling the whole thing off without any other hassles or unforeseen issues popping up. At the same time, if everything else goes off without a hitch then groups definitely have the potential to be the most fun (piggy!) option.

One of my ultimate fantasies is to be in a group where everyone is completely versatile and open to fucking and/or getting fucked. No worries about total tops who get paranoid if a finger brushes past their ass crack, or total bottoms who have no interest in breeding some ass after theirs has been loaded up. No hole would go unfilled.

I think it really does depend on whether I am in the mood for a little intimacy or just feeling a bit like good old fashion animal mode.

Love groups, but find one on one is what happens more often.  I find a number of guys I've played with are only into groups and thats frustrating when they don't have a third in mind and we can't find someone.  A mouth or ass is better then your hand, but some don't get it and won't hookup if a third or more isn't there.

I'm not much of a social person, so I prefer my sex 1 to 1. It's much more intimate and intense for me when I find a pig on my wavelength, someone with whom I can bond totally and completely during a long night of perversion and bliss - even if we never meet again.

Edited by ProudPozPig

I'm not much of a social person, so I prefer my sex 1 to 1. It's much more intimate and intense for me when I find a pig on my wavelength, someone with whom I can bond totally and completely during a long night of perversion and bliss - even if we never meet again.

There is something about a 1-on-1 that can't be beat.

Group.

As a bottom, it's a turn on knowing how much of a slut I am letting so many guys use my holes to get off ... especially my ass. Love the feeling of being flooded with jizz! The sound of wet ass as I'm getting fucked is hot.

As a top, I absolutely love fucking loaded ass. It feels awesome, especially because I don't use any lube and just start fucking.

Don't get me wrong, 1 on 1 is still hot but I'd prefer groups.

• Upvote 1