Major Height And Weight Differences

topstud127

When topping or bottoming, do you prefer someone smaller or bigger than you - why?

I'm 6'1, 220, fairly muscular and thick... most guys are way smaller than me so no problem when topping. When bottoming, its a bit more tricky... I prefer guys over 200 pounds and near in height but the odds are against me and I'd be turning down plenty of hotties. I feel like I'm LETTING guys fuck me instead of them roughing me up and making me take it. The few guys I have had who are bigger than me, its uncomfortable and unfamiliar, I feel a bit powerless. One of my old fb's is taller and 250 pounds of solid muscle, standing on my toes to kiss someone and being manhandled is new.

My bf is 5'9, 175, says bottoming for me can be a bit overwhelming due to my dick size and all the weight thats on top of him and holding him in place.

I'm a top, 5'10, 210 lbs. average size. A bit of the belly but am told I'm decent looking. However I'm really into bottoms, fend shorter than me. Latinos and Asians are my favourite. I'm not race specific, I just love compact bodies to dominate. I'm thicker than average so watching me pump away into a solid ass, I go wild!

I'm short 5'6" so prefer guys my own height, or a bit shorter. I'm really into short guys anyway. Many taller guys just aren't interested in shorter guys as it really messes with the whole top/bottom dynamic. For me there nothing better than hooking up with a similar short guy for a decent flip fucking session.

• Upvote 1

I'm not very tall for a guy by today's standards, just 5.7",  so most tops are easily taller and bigger than me. Which is fine by me. I love the feeling of a bigger top on me. And as long as he doesn't smother me so I cannot breathe I am OK. I am not really into twinks anyway (most of the times, unless he's a young big dicked muscle stud :-).

But I can imagine it can be a problem if you are tall/big yourself. You say that you more or less have the feeling that you're doing the smaller guys sort of a favor by letting them fuck you but feel uncomfortable with guys bigger than you. I would say enjoy those bigger guys. Just relax, give in to it and let them have their way with you.

As for your bf, he's a lucky guy having a muscular bf with a big dick!

I'm a chubby chaser so I love big guys (I'm talking 250lbs plus). I'm also only about 5'7 and skinny so that means that there's a big size diference between me and the guys I'm into.

My BF is about 300lbs I'd say (we don't have scales at the moment) and he's about 6'2 so he towers over me and I can only just get my arms around his waist.

I used to love topping him, his arse is so round and plump and he has lots of soft warm fat to grope as I ploughed him. I say "used to" because recently he's decided that he prefers topping and that I should be his bottom bitch full time (which I'm really enjoying).

Big guys make great tops. They can use their weight to pin you down or drive themselves deeper into your greedy hole.

The only problem is that they often have quite small dicks, but that isn't a problem for me. I prefer smaller dicks because I'm a small guy so they feel more comfortable inside me, and because my BF's cock is small that means it's really easy for him to slide it up into my breeding hole whenever he wants. We don't use lube at all any more, he precums enough to naturally lube me up :)

Size difference in all aspects is a big turn on for me!

• Upvote 1

I'm a bottom, and I prefer the top to be taller and heavier than me. Which is easy because I'm 5'5 at 140 lbs. I like feeling helpless, and even if I wanted him to stop he can keep going just because he is stronger. But I really like rape play, so that's probably why.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mostly a top and tend to prefer bottoms shorter/smaller than me.  I'm really into Asian guys so more often than not it works out that way anyway.  But when I bottom, I almost always prefer the top to be bigger/taller than me.  Nothing is written in stone of course.  I pnp once with this Asian bodybuilder who was about 5'8" and topped me like a pro.  :-p

I'm 5' 9", about 180 pounds, athletic and in good shape. I prefer to top bottoms who are close to my size, maybe 3" shorter or taller and preferably no more than 10 pounds heavier. Fucking guys bigger than that - especially huge muscle guys - is like trying to fuck a brick wall. I find that it's hard to feel either a physical or mental connection when the size is out of proportion.