Gay Raceplay, Verbal, Humiliation, Immorality. Why So Fucking Hot?

privateracefan

On 2/19/2016 at 3:30 AM, privateracefan said:

racial slurs (nigger, wetback, gook, cracker whore) in sex drive me fucking insane.  The best orgams of my life.  I guezz its humiliation that really gets me off. Hiring pros$ adds another layer of immorality to it.  Anyone else turned on by it?  

I recorded a buddy of mine ( a black rentb-y) taking a clients$ huge white dick in his juicy nigger butt.  It was so immoral... gave me a huge orgasm.
post-48247-0-12109900-1455848936_thumb.jpg

It's probably something about Bad Boys being More Fun. 😈

Nothing wrong with any kind of play when all parties concerned are consensual. 

I like a good fantasy and sharing them with a mate when having sex. Exploring boundaries, kicks and fetisjes is hot. Getting out of your comfort zone and not declaring too many  kinky stuff [banned word]. Love it with tops and bottoms, doms and subs (in either combination..) and keeping it naughty and FUN. 😎

Cause we boys like to play.

So, I have different feelings about this.  On the one hand, I'm well aware of the demeaning Mandingo tropes, just as I'm aware of many other forms of objectification.  My sober, daytime mind cringes at the cheapening of a person.  But....   

We all know good sex is connected sex.  Not necessarily verbal, but you know when you're on the same wave.  

So...  objectification... that can be connected.  If a black dude wants to dominate you with a large dick he happens to own and use the n-word, and you find it gives yo an erection... well, sex goes way beneath the frontal lobe, right past reason, and sails into weird territory in the backs of our brains.  A person can and should be forgiven for what turns them on - the key is how they act on it.   If an Asian guy wants you to call him the ch- word while he fucks you, or you fuck him or whatever game is being played... if that turns a key for you, that's fine.  

I fucking lose my mind when a poz guy breeds my ass.  But there are many poz guys who are NOT turned on by this, who do get upset.  Some are pissed because they don't have the luxury of choice.  Others are pissed because they feel like you only see their virus.  But there are my favorite play buds who loudly breed my hole.  So... I always feel that out.  I ask.  Poz seed is hot, but poz seed pumped up your ass by a dude who thinks it's so amazingly sexy to pump his bug in a negative hold is SCORCHING hot...  so I have to figure out where that person stands.  I have to communicate before I become a deranged fuckbeast.  

So I think that's how I'd take race play... hell, this applies to almost everything... 

1.  don't judge.  2.  communicate with your partners 3.  stay connected  4.  LEAVE IT IN THE PLAYSPACE (if you want a "mandingo" and are lucky enough to find one, he's only your "mandingo" where he permits it to be so.).  5.  And be cognizant of the tricky waters we navigate in.  

In the meantime, Cutler X, if you're listening... WOOF.  

• Upvote 1

Tops have used racial language before when fucking me, on three different occasions in the last couple of years that I distinctly remember. All three tops were black. All three used the N-word. I categorically loathe it.

It’s especially unpleasant because any time it happens I find myself caught in the middle of two powerful impulses dragging me in opposite directions. On the one hand, my immediate reaction is a big ol’ internal Nope - and a strong urge to pull away and tell the Top that I’m not doing that. On the other hand is my training, the way I was conditioned to accept the Top without question or resistance because He is exercising his right to use my body sexually as he sees fit. Anything I do that might spoil his enjoyment is unthinkable.

So, so far the training has prevailed and I have taken the use, though not engaged with the language. It troubles me. It makes me feel complicit in an abhorrent system I reject entirely, and I wish men wouldn’t do it.

As others here have pointed out, however, the roots of individual human sexual arousal grow from deep and convoluted places, and from a psychological standpoint I’m not sure my taking a social stance would benefit that individual therapeutically in that moment (note the absurdity of a cumdump slut suggesting his ass as a form of therapy, but I have seen men have moments of catharsis after a session with me - it becomes much more than just a fuck).

A case in point: In one of the three incidents I recall, the Top, a shortish but toned man, moderately well endowed (I mention this because it’s relevant) began straight off by telling me that he owned my white ass (so far true on both counts as far as I was concerned) and he was going to give me “what a white boy deserves from a N* with a BBC”.

I was shocked by what he said, and a bit surprised by the cruel ferocity with which he carried it out. I sensed that he was tense - in pleasure but also somehow angry. When he unloaded in me and pulled out, he slapped my ass hard, and then quickly got dressed. Before he went out the door, he said, “Remember that.”

And of course, I do.

I just am not sure what it is I’m supposed to understand from it. Perhaps he was trying to give me an understanding of powerlessness or oppression or violation; if so, I could feel that. Perhaps he was trying to make me feel a sense of the anger he felt at helplessness - if so, I sensed his anger, but could not commune with it; I’m a faggot cumdump made to be fucked by men, and what he did is what I’m for. I can only hope that by letting him fuck me the way he did, with the racial overtones he laid upon the act in his mind, I was able to help him find a measure of peace in the afterglow. But I cannot be certain.

• Like 1

@tallslenderguy thank you for that ... but while I agree many of us can sometimes pass for str8 its usually for most of us rarely lasts and to any African American or black members who were offended by my statement I apologise.  the last thing any of us needs right now is a "my pain is just as valid ..." white apologist getting a spotlight.  that was not my intention however if anyone took it that way I sincerely apologise.

my point was merely to call attention to the fact that as a sexual minority the question of not being a visible minority is complicated when it comes to sexual orientation and not necessarily helpful when making comparisons.  rather my point was had I not made my comment so personal is that we should be comparing at all. gay men should be allies to all victims of institutIonal, explicit and implicit biases wherever they are encountered - be it racial biased, gender or gender identity related, religious motivated or sexuality. 

I'm still on the fence when it comes to any sexual behavior that occured between two or more consenting adults. one of the main motivations behind any type of play that has a strong sexual and moral/social component to it is it turns us on because it is so utterly wrong were the motivations behind the play actual hate and the ritualized activity real. 

Just because someone is turned on sexual ly by age play doesn't make then a paedophile ... The vast majority of age related role-play is carried out be men and women, gay, str8 or bi who would probably vomit if they where to imagine their activity perpetrated in real life with real victims. that isn't even what their play is about ... The dynamic at work with almost all role playing has to do with power exchange. Race play, age play, and play like Alpha/faggot or sissy play and having an affinity for it and expressing it much like BDSM and other ritualized sexual activity does make people hate, rape, lynch or murder people. if it did then every white actor to ever utter the N word or played a German Nazi officer in WAS I is a white supremacist or antisemite and there is no basis for tha anywhere in reality.

I've taken part in race play ... I found the experiences exceptionally stimulating emotionally draining and had the people participating not allsis agreed to participating in in-depth aftercare analysis dicusduring in smaller group's or 1 on 2 and if mental health check-ins during didn't occur then I may have had some very disturbing deepthought internal discussions ... but like BDSM these kinds of sexual expression are potentially damaging if aftercare is not practiced and made an integral part of the play.

I think context and motivation are important to take into account.  But I also think that having this conversation at this particular moment and trying to understand what impact it may have on racism in america might not be one a white person necessarily wants to lead with when having the difficult discussions we all need to be having with our non-white friends, colleagues, peers and family. 

I think we may have bigger issues to tackle first and its probably more something we need to be all on the same page for.or when coming out its generally suggested to start with the "I'm gay" issue ..is and not necessarily talk about the sex you're having, if you're TOP or bottom or that you're into leather. The important thing that they needed to process that a child of theirs was gay ... they first need a restructuring or rewritting of their hope, dreams and expectations for their child.

White people will also have to do a similar set of processing ... as will we all - Black, White,  Asian, East Indian etc.. The entire foundations of our way of life are needing to be restructured, redesigned and or rebuilt ... its going to be tough, painful but enlightening and rewarding ... but it's huge enough already... let's tackle some of the big stuff first as there is much needing attention... the more subtle or tangential discussiobut while no less important should be examined when we're all an the same page emotionally, intellectually and more capable of seeing each others point of view.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2016 at 9:30 PM, privateracefan said:

racial slurs (nigger, wetback, gook, cracker whore) in sex drive me fucking insane.  The best orgams of my life.  I guezz its humiliation that really gets me off. Hiring pros$ adds another layer of immorality to it.  Anyone else turned on by it?  

I recorded a buddy of mine ( a black rentb-y) taking a clients$ huge white dick in his juicy nigger butt.  It was so immoral... gave me a huge orgasm.
post-48247-0-12109900-1455848936_thumb.jpg

not sure but that video sounds super hot, did the john call your friend a nigger too?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pozNegLust

I love it as long as it is consensual. 

I'm a big, beefy white dom guy and sometimes black guys encourage me to engage in race play with them.  If we both get off on it and know what are comfort levels are, I see nothing wrong with it. 

I love all kinds of twisted verbal and often spew vile stuff that I wouldn't necessarily want to do in real life.  Again, I always clear this with my partner first.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/22/2020 at 11:40 PM, Leather-Daddy said:

I for one get hotter when race play is involved . Apparently others  do as well because when I was working in an adult theater several black guys liked it when the business closed and I let them stay inside with me as I did my closing duties .

Altho there was one black man who I suspect was married because he only came in certain nights during the month .

One night as I was standing behind the counter  completeing paperwork he walked up an grabbed my cock thru my jeans I reminded him that I had a trucker as a partner and he just kept massaging my throbber .

I got the paperwork done and looked him in the eye and said what the fuck did U go make my cock stiff like that for fucker ?

He grabbed the wasteband of my jeans and popped the button and started unzipping them.

He reached his caloused hand inside and grabbed my cock and then told me that he had never been with a man but wanted to with me .

I made him let go of my now oozing cock and asked him exactly what he had in mind then he told me " I want that white meat as far up my black as it can go " .

Knowing that others who worked there had given blow jobs in the booth wanted some thing different .

I put a movie in and turned the lights off and inside the vast darkness we went . Halfway down the theater was the projector box so I led him there and sat on the box and began to undress  as did he while standing .

He began sucking my cock and I thought I had made a huge mistake when I said " swallow the whole white cock boy " .

Apparently my verbage was not offensive to him because he sucked even harder .

I asked liked that hunh fucker to which he pulled off and said " yes massa " .

That was when I knew that I had to have me a piece of that virgin nigger ass .

I bent him over where I had just been sitting and asked " so ya want me to stick my white massa cock up your nigger ass like a bitch boy  " .

When he shook his head yes I was off .

I pounded his virgin ass till my cock could not be rammed in another time and he said " dam massa ya sure do know how to fuck a nigger ass right " .

I don't know if his ass was raw and might be dripping but I did not really care because we both got what we wanted .

I told him the next time he needed some white cock I wanted some ass pussy and he smiled broadly .

Too bad I left the theater before seeing him again but that piece of nigger bitch pussy I will never forget .

I need a man like you in my life!!

I for one get hotter when race play is involved . Apparently others  do as well because when I was working in an adult theater several black guys liked it when the business closed and I let them stay inside with me as I did my closing duties .

Altho there was one black man who I suspect was married because he only came in certain nights during the month .

One night as I was standing behind the counter  completeing paperwork he walked up an grabbed my cock thru my jeans I reminded him that I had a trucker as a partner and he just kept massaging my throbber .

I got the paperwork done and looked him in the eye and said what the fuck did U go make my cock stiff like that for fucker ?

He grabbed the wasteband of my jeans and popped the button and started unzipping them.

He reached his caloused hand inside and grabbed my cock and then told me that he had never been with a man but wanted to with me .

I made him let go of my now oozing cock and asked him exactly what he had in mind then he told me " I want that white meat as far up my black as it can go " .

Knowing that others who worked there had given blow jobs in the booth wanted some thing different .

I put a movie in and turned the lights off and inside the vast darkness we went . Halfway down the theater was the projector box so I led him there and sat on the box and began to undress  as did he while standing .

He began sucking my cock and I thought I had made a huge mistake when I said " swallow the whole white cock boy " .

I bent him over where I had just been sitting and asked " so ya want me to stick my white massa cock up your nigger ass like a bitch boy  " .

I pounded his virgin ass till my cock could not be rammed in another time and he said " dam massa ya sure do know how to fuck a nigger ass right " .

I don't know if his ass was raw and might be dripping but I did not really care because we both got what we wanted .

I told him the next time he needed some white cock I wanted some ass pussy and he smiled broadly .

Too bad I left the theater before seeing him again but that piece of nigger bitch pussy I will never forget .

I need a man like you in my life!!

I need you in my life!!!

with latino orgins i love the total humiliation, and degrading. its so hot and a real turn on that im reduced to pleasure meat and being used that i get hard just thinking about it.

• 3 months later...