The (Kind Of) Aftermath. Still Doubtful But For Different Reasons.

NGE1992

So, with the permission of our dear moderators, I guess this is goes here as it is still part of the process.

As of Jan 21st I was still neg. I`ve been fucking all bare for like 4 months now. Few different guys I've dumped my cum in. One day I took part in a foursome with my then-regular guy and a couple of friends, 2 of them poz and one possibly too, this was after 01/21 so I guess there are even less chances for me to be neg.

I know I've been kind of chasing, not anything sexual there, more because of resignation towards getting pozzed eventually, even just now a very attractive guy on grindr asked my status-unknown, my reply-and offered to convert me gladly, we'll hook up later today.

As a new barebacker I dunno what to do now, how often should I get tested until I know my status?

I know that people into bb don't ask very often about the status, is that preferable to ask for it?

This past months have an upwards slide of pleasure, great sex, much thinking, more fucking. Don't regret nothing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"this was after 01/21 so I guess there are even less chances for me to be neg"

Especially if you have been topping, even without PEP or PrEP the odds are still quite good that you will be negative. If these people have been long-time poz, they might well be negative or have low viral loads.

I was a condom only guy until a bit over a month ago. I started having a lot (for me at least) of sex...and it was all bareback. And, I well admit, I sought out guys who claimed to be positive. Last Friday (36 hours ago) I tested poz myself.

If you are a top, you will likely not have much of an issue, if, like me, you take a lot of men into your ass, sooner or later you will be infected with something.....

Enjoy the sex. I found uninhibited raw fucking with poz guys to be incredible. I knew what would happen...and almost like clockwork it did. I think that anyone else doing the same thing, must assume that consequence as well

• Upvote 3

One of the guys from the 4some supposedly is poz and off meds.

Even though topping is less likely to infect me I still got to fuck a cummy hole with poz jizz but haven't gotten any fuck flu symptoms yet.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Please review this document:
http://www.poz.com/pdfs/P04-14p53.risk_transmission.pdf

Is there a chance you are poz? Sure.

Is it likely? Not really.

If you aren't comfortable with the risk either get on PrEP or use condoms or both. 

It only takes one time to catch HIV, but I was an active bareback bottom for almost 2 decades without converting. There is a large component of luck involved. 

Thanks for the info.

Since where I live PrEP is not an option and the condoms aren't either, this past months I have thought about assuming the risk.

Last November I was thinking about going all bareback not knowing that I was already fucking a cumdump, so I came to the conclusion that it was already too late for second thoughts since I'm not going back to condoms (can't even keep it hard while putting it on).

HIV meds are not hard to get either, so that's covered also; even though HIV is not the only STI one can get.

Where do you live? People everywhere in the world are getting PrEP. Low-cost generics are available online outside the US. It is not difficult, and far preferable to getting pozzed just out of a sense of resignation.

There are PrEP users from many countries on this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PrEPFacts/

Just join and post a question asking who else is there from your country. (It's a closed group. Your other Facebook friends won't see any of your activity there).

Or you can check out the FAQs without joining the group: https://www.facebook.com/PrEPFactsFAQ

This one has some info about various countries: https://www.facebook.com/PrEPFactsFAQ/posts/750291218421408