First Time

Guest jason385

Go for it. The taboo of taking poz cum is so hot and freeing. You already enjoy bb. Time to let yourself go ad fully enjoy it.

As has been said before here. The decision is yours to make and only yours. You do need to be honest and ask yourself, If you can accept the consequences, because once you cross that line, there is no going back, you may BB several times and not become infected and then again, it does only take once from the rite guy to breed you. This takes a lot of thinking and decision making on you and only on your part to decide if you are ready to accept the possibilities and consequences. The PReP is a good idea for those that are not quit ready to commit, but it is usually costly no matter how you go about getting on it, but being on it does give you some time and allowing you to experience BB breeding and taking poz loads without all the worry and building some insight and how to proceed. If you decide at some point that you are open and ok with being bred and pozzed, then stop the PrEP and let it happen.

As for my feelings on it, I'm old enough and at the age that I've come to realize, it doesn't matter to me and I have stopped being intimidated with the thought and worry. As of the last of this year, I have decided to let nature take it's course with me and have began accepting all BB, either anon or known poz loads and accepting the facts that sooner or later one of them is going to breed me and convert me. I'm now honestly anxious and looking forward to the fukflu I know is coming eventually.

If it were left up to my choice and decision to make for you, I would say to go for it and get it over as soon as possible and get on with having a lot more worry free fun and sex with your friends. I don't know how old you are, didn't look, but as an old friend first said to me many years ago, stop worrying about the small stuff and have fun, you don't know when you are going to die, may be tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, or several years, but one thing is for sure, you are going to die no matter what and there is no escape from that, so have a good time while you can, make the most of it and enjoy it.

Edited by Homo60

If you don't want to be poz, get on PrEP. But be warned, once you start taking poz loads, it becomes addictive and you'll want them all the time. Nothing more intoxicating than having a man unload is charged up seed into your ass.

• Upvote 1

Go for it. The taboo of taking poz cum is so hot and freeing. You already enjoy bb. Time to let yourself go ad fully enjoy it.

I'm clean at the moment and all I fantasise about is getting load after load up my ass, really want to let go and be filled, god this site is so hot

• Upvote 1

Guest yelrom

I have decided that from now I will always welcome bareback and accept the consequences whatever happens. It is my choice no one elses

I say congratulations on doing it. It must have been an exciting moment for you. Do you know if he was poz undetectable or poz and viral? Either way you have made a big decision and there are many guys here that are proud of you, some jealous, and many that will support you.

When do you think you will do it again? Soon I`m sure. Keep us up to date and thank-you for telling us what you did do. 

thanks for the comment cman54.

it was both scary and exciting to know I had finally succumbed.

He was poz, with no meds.

Like some other posts on here, once you do it, you want it again, and will be seeing him again at weekend.

Will keep you posted on how things go, and thanks again for everyone's support

• Upvote 4