Picky Bottoms

constructionguy

Guest bobbypaulboy

I don't care about size, dick or body. I am more concerned about if they are polite, wanna have fun, and not stuck up. Some of the most fun people to play with are average and less than average joe's.

When I say I'm a no loads refused bottom, I mean it. Do i enjoy a big dick? Of course! My new bf is hung like no one I've ever been with, but that's not why I love him.

But I also enjoy average dicks. And I've said it before... one of the most intense hookups I've ever had was with a guy who was maybe packing 4" of hard dick. But he knew how to used that 4" to make my legs shake from the moment he started thrusting until the moment he pulled out of me.

• Upvote 1

Fun to see how we change. i wrote my original response to this about 4 years ago, now i can honestly answer i'm not picky at all.  For me, it now comes down to energy and desire/need. If ia Top wants to cum in me, i automatically want Him and what He wants to put in me.  It's His desire that i am responding to.  That's what i have come to. And it's not resignation, i end up having this connection with this guy and truly want to see Him get His desire fulfilled.  

Guest ukcumpig

Never even crossed my mind to be picky. Most of the cock I've taken has been anon, with me face down ass up...some have felt bigger in length and thickness than others and that's about it!

Not picky when I’m ass up face down. If you’re hard and looking to breed it’s a YES! From me. I don’t usually ask for stats or cock size and certainly don’t need pics of anything. I’ll feel it when your balls deep unloading in my slutty hole