Vegas Trip - Load Me Up

Cumslutbttm

I broke up with my bf and I am looking to celebrate in Vegas. I want this to be my Treasure Island moment.

Looking to host at my hotel (Caesars) or meet up at an area bathhouse Sunday, April 10. Sub wild kinky bttm into take charge tops that want to use me until rest of my friends, including me ex get into town. I want the pleasure of telling him so he knows that it is over.  

Any suggestions on the bathhouses? Leaning towards this so more can join. Anonymous is cool, so if you have a friend wanting to play that is cool. Like take charge tops that like to pimp out their bottoms too. 

Bring what you need to make things fun (toys, lube, poppers, etc.). Spit and cum make the best lube so that is what I plan to use. I wouldn't be disappointed if someone gave me a little bump as a surprise. 

Hung guys and guys that like to kiss to the front of the line.  Looking for guys that want to have fun and have an open mind. Exploring and testing limits are cool. 
Edited by Cumslutbttm
  • Upvote 2