Unprepared For Stealthing

Gymguy8

1. Seth

"The invitation said there was a carefully selected group of '...positively-minded hot men.'" I had read the story every day since I had found it on Breeding Zone. It was the summer I turned sixteen. I had jerked off to it almost as often, thinking about the freedom and utter lack of fear of the narrator. I must have spilled gallons of sperm thinking about the impunity to fuck bareback, even with guys I knew were poz. I wanted that freedom to enjoy it and to even revel in it. I admired the courage of the narrator. I wanted his strength, but the consequences terrified me. I would stroke my cock, fantasizing about getting fucked raw and then hate myself for my depraved dreams after I shot my load.

Freshman year in college, I discovered BarebackRT, and started to chat with guys on there. But I was still too afraid to do anything beyond chatting. Then, in the spring, I started to hear about PrEP. It seemed like a dream come true. A daily pill and I could have what I had been craving for so long, without fear. I started to chat more openly, with more guys and in greater, explicit detail. But, then, my freshman year came to an end; I had to go back home, a boring suburb in the Midwest. I was still chatting with guys on BBRT, but they were now so far away.

In early August, I came home one day from my summer job as a lifeguard to see an envelope addressed to me sitting on the kitchen counter.

Just like in the story, it was fine, heavy paper, hand-addressed in thick, confident strokes. I wondered what my mom had thought it was when she had gotten the mail. Of course, I had immediately though of the story I had blown so many loads to. I raced to my room. In just the two flights of stairs up, my cock had grown rock hard, telegraphing just what I expected to read.

Alone in my room, I turned the card over again. The return address read "Jon Corelli." Jon was a guy I had met on BBRT just as I was heading home for the summer; our chats quickly spilled over into text, where I found myself opening up and telling him my fantasies. We started to exchange pictures. Mine were little more than erect nudes, but his were a moveable feast of bareback sex: him fucking guys, him getting fucked, and an occasional solo cum shot. I held the letter, trembling with excitement, anticipation and maybe some fear.

I opened it up, savoring the feel of the paper and extracted the card. It was an invitation, handwritten as well, inviting me to a party over Labor Day weekend, a party for men "with a positive, uninhibited outlook on life," and encouraged me to "come PrEPared for a mind-blowing weekend." Jon was inviting me to his place for three days. We had talked enough for me to know that he had a beautiful condo in a downtown building, where he would occasionally host days-long bareback sex parties with his two partners.

Jon had made it clear that although they ranged from very vanilla to extremely kinky and taboo, they were always bareback. He had hinted on text what he had been planning: it would be a party just for me with three days of uninhibited, unprotected, raw sex. It worked out perfectly; I had to go back to school the week before. I would have more than enough time to get a prescription for PrEP from the clinic at school.

The next few weeks were endless. I was still texting with Jon, trying to get any details about the weekend. But he was keeping any details a secret, only teasing me with an occasional shot of his cock sliding into a tight raw hole, or a hot young man, his hole dripping cum. I would beat off every night, re-reading the story, re-reading the invitation, looking at the pictures he had sent me, and imagining it was I in the middle of all of the action.

Everything seemed to conspire to only prolong my agony. First, my flight back to school was canceled, and I had to spend another night at home. Of course, that meant that I had to cancel my appointment at the student health clinic to get my prescription for PrEP. Then, I tried to re-schedule the appointment but seemingly every opening was full. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to get it in time for the party. But then, two days before I was due at Jon's condo, when I was terrified about making a final choice between long-anticipated pleasures and long-term responsibility, the clinic called about a last-minute cancellation.

The Wednesday afternoon visit was quick and painless. The doctor took some blood, explained how PrEP worked, and I was out of there in less than fifteen minutes. Thursday morning I was stuck in classes until noon; when I finally emerged, the doctor had left a message. "All clear. I phoned in your prescription and it will be ready tomorrow morning." I was cutting it close, but I would have it in time for the party. I texted Jon and let him know the good news.

"Great," he texted back. "Just make sure to take a pill as soon as you get them."

I didn't need any reminders. All afternoon, I was stuck in lab, as Jon continued to send me pictures: first of his boy Cal sucking him off, followed him fucking Cal, his long cock covered only in lube, spit and pre-cum, and then, finally, of Jon's thick white spooge dripping from Cal's ass. I was jealous. That load was supposed to be inside me. I was the one who was supposed to get fucked bareback. I was the one who needed to get filled with cum. And I was the one who wanted to feel Cal's tight hole wrapped around my throbbing cock.

At least my roommate was gone when I got back to the dorm. I took the opportunity to quickly jerk off, once more re-reading Jon's invite. Getting off barely seemed to make a difference in how horny I was. Six PM Friday afternoon was now only twenty-four hours away, but I wasn't sure if I was going to last that long. I sent a picture of the trail of cum splashed across my chest and abs to Jon. "That should be in Cal's tight hole," he texted back. "And save the rest for tomorrow. You are going to need it."

The rest of the evening was spent eating, studying, and trying not to think about what the next day would hold for me. Even thinking about the barest glimmer of possibilities that lay in store would make my cock start to throb. I had to force myself to not jerk off again, and sleep did not come easy. I almost welcomed the alarm that morning; I had set it so I could get to the pharmacy right as it opened.

Even at right at the morning opening time, there was already a line at the pharmacy. I took a number, and waited what seemed like hours for it to be called. But, it was really only twenty minutes before I was at the window. The pharmacist seemed already bored with his day. "I'm here to pick up a prescription," I said. He barely looked up from his computer.

"Name?" he asked me.

"Seth. Seth Hunter." He typed in something.

"Date of birth?"

"March 29, 1995," I said. I was a child of the AIDS epidemic, born in some of the darkest hours. But now I wouldn't have to worry about that. I wouldn't have to worry about it. Ever.

"Just a second," he said, getting up from his stool, and walking into the back. It took him a few moments to find my prescription. "Let's see," he said as he sat back down. "Have you ever taken Truva..." He trailed off. "Mick?" he said, calling back. There was an indistinct response from someone I couldn't see. "Can you take this?"

A few seconds later, a tall, thin guy appeared. The pharmacist handed him the bag. "Mick will talk to you about your prescription," he said.

The man I assumed was Mick smiled at me, and pointed me to a door at the far corner of the room. "Meet me there," he said. As I followed him, I checked him out more carefully. He was about 6'2" and his blue polo shirt hugged his body tightly highlighting his muscular gymnast's build. I saw a bit of a tattoo sticking out from his collar. Also sticking out if you knew to look was his pert ass. I willed my cock to go down even as I imagined what it would feel like to thrust my raw, unprotected erection into his hole and drip a steady stream of pre-cum into him.

He opened the door, and motioned for me to go in. It was a small room, a desk with two chairs, a few posters on the wall, and a filing cabinet. He had blue eyes and just a hint of stubble and gave me a knowing smile as I walked past him. I could feel him looking me over and trying to piece together my story. I hoped my boner was not too obvious. "Go ahead, sit down," he said. I sat down, glad to have some cover for the lump in my shorts. "I'm Mick," he continued.

"I'm Seth," I said.

"Nice to meet you," he said. He reached across desk and shook my hand, before sitting down. "We just like to do a bit more counseling for certain medications." He opened the brown bag, and took out a white bottle with a yellow band around it. "Truvada" was printed on the side of the bottle.

"Is this your first time for PrEP?"

"Yeah," I said. "It is."

"That's cool. As you may know, every drug can have side effects. This is no different"

"What kind of side effects?"

He paused. He got up from the desk, and went over to the filing cabinet. "I have a pamphlet somewhere." He knelt down to open the bottom drawer. As he did, his polo shifted up, and his pants shifted down slightly. I saw a thick white band of a jock strap, and the tiniest hint of the smooth skin of his ass. My cock throbbed once more, wondering if he knew how badly I needed release.

I forced myself to look away, to think about anything but sex. Unfortunately, as I looked up, I met his eyes. He had seen me checking him out. "You know," he said, closing the drawer without getting the pamphlet he had promised me. "I'm on PrEP as well."

I took a breath; he had seen me staring at his ass, but he didn't care. "What's it been like for you?" I asked.

He stood up, and leaned against the door with his legs spread slightly. "It's been..." He searched for the right word. "Liberating," Mick finally said. "My boyfriend. He's poz. And now we're fluid bonded."

"Fluid bonded?"

"He's shot his load inside of me. Not in a condom. It's more important than I thought." His hand dropped down to his groin and covered his crotch. Or maybe he was rubbing it slightly. It was hard to tell, and I knew my dick was seeing what it wanted to see. "It's really important for men to share fluids." He stared out into space for a moment, reliving some private, intimate experience. "Why are you starting?"

"The protection," I started, but paused. "The freedom" I continued. I was staring at him, fantasizing about him. In my mind, I had already undressed him and was feeling his body next to mine. The idea of warmth of his ass against my cock was making me hard. I knew the welcoming wetness of his hole would make it impossible for me not to stick my shaft in him. There would be no fumbling with a condom and no barriers between us. It would be just fucking, the way it was meant to be.

"Yeah. Freedom." He said, bringing me back to reality. "To fuck who we want. How we want."

I hadn't even taken the first pill, but just the presence of the bottle in the room was liberating enough. I stood up and faced him, no longer trying to hide the hard shaft in my shorts. "Where we want." I said.

He reached behind him, and locked the door. In the sudden silence between us it sounded like a heavy safe door closing. He turned off the light; there was still plenty of light streaming in through the shade-covered window. "When we want," he said. He unzipped his chinos, exposing a white jock strap. His cock was straining against the fabric.

I unzipped my shorts, exposing my underwear. My cock had tented them as well. He took a step towards me. When I took a step towards him, my shorts fell down, gathering around my ankle. "Nice," he said. He took another step, and was now right in front of me. He put a hand on my basket. "Very nice."

"Thanks," I said. "Your boyfriend..."

"Calls me his slutty sperm bank." He smiled. "The more I get, the more he gives me."

I nod. This was the freedom I had dreamed of every time I had jacked off. From a pocket, Mick produced a small bottle of lube. "You are prepared," I said.

He laughed. "Yes," he said. "Besides. You're not the first today."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. One from my boyfriend and one from a guy at the gym." Mick reached into my underwear and grabbed my cock. "Cum makes the best lube. You'll see" His hand was warm around my shaft. I wondered how his ass would feel. His cum-filled ass. It sounded so dirty, that he had already gotten two loads before 10AM. But it was also so hot. To not worry and to just enjoy sex.

"Aren't you worried?"

"No. I look for poz guys now. Undetectable poz guys are the safest ones out there. And if you are worried, take one of those." He pointed at the bottle of Truvada on the desk. "This is exactly what it's here for. To let you enjoy sex without fear. Real sex. Bareback sex." My cock got harder at the words. Mick let go of my cock, but in a practiced notion, pushed down my underwear. They fell to the ground, the cool air of the office a shock.

I turned to the desk and picked up the bottle. As I fumbled with the cap and the foil, Mick stepped out of his sandals, took off his polo and kicked off his chinos. I tried to focus on the pill bottle but it was difficult. Mick he turned to show me his ass, and I was distracted by how the white straps of his jock perfectly framed his butt.

"Breed me?" he asked. There was a hunger to his voice. So many stories on Breeding Zone had described that hunger. But I had never heard it in real life from another man, just in videos. The raw reality of the need triggered animal instincts, which had been long suppressed by society and convention, and these instincts were driving my every action. I had to fuck him. It was programmed in my DNA to spread my sperm as far and as wide as possible. And when a beautiful, talented hole presented itself, eager to be plowed by my thick cock, I was going to do what I was born to do.

I managed to extract one pill. It was larger than I expected but was a calming shade of blue. I popped it in my mouth and swallowed it dry. "Fucking hot," Mick said. "Seeing you do that. Knowing you're gonna fuck me now." He poured a bit of lube on his hand and grabbed my cock, greasing it up.

"We can just do this?" I asked. It seemed so simple. I took a pill, and now I could slide into his ass. No fumbling with a condom, no tight feeling of rubber. Just skin on skin and pleasure against pleasure. All of that came from a simple pill and only once a day.

"Yeah," he said. "Quit talking. Start fucking."

I lined up my cock with his hole. I could feel the warmth against the tip of my dick, and in response, I started to dribble pre-cum. "Ready?" I asked.

"Of course," Mick replied. "I'm always ready." I pushed against his hole, forcing my way into his body. I was still new to gay sex, but even in my limited experience, I could tell Mick was an amazing bottom. His butt provided just the barest amount of resistance before opening up and allowing my cock to enter. "Damn. That's a nice one. Thick."

"So warm. Welcoming."

"That's what I want to hear." I stood still, trying to process all the sensations. This was what sex was supposed to be; it was like watching seeing a movie in color for the very first time. Every motion was more intense than I had remembered with a condom, and it was clear I was getting to know Mick on a fundamentally deeper level than I could if I was fucking him with a rubber. Even though I was standing still, sexual hunger was consuming Mick, and he was squirming in a feeble attempt to contain the forces consuming him. He needed more of my cock, and was now pressing back against me. Relentlessly, my shaft slid into his tight, firm body.

"Oh. Fuck," I moaned. My cockhead had hit a pool of warmth. It took me a moment to realize the soft liquid was the sperm the other men had shot into Mick. "That feels good."

"Doesn't it?" Mick said. He stopped trying to force himself on me, and let me explore the sensations of a hole already dripping with cum. I had never fucked someone with a load already up there, and it was a new sensation for me. I now understood how important fluid exchange was for men. It was especially vital when we were blessed with the opportunity to fuck another man. I was glad that Mick was not going to ask me to pull out when I came. I wanted to cum in him so badly and absolutely nothing was going to get in the way of me cumming inside him.

"Your boyfriend," I asked, then pausing, wondering if I could ask the question I wanted to. I barely knew Mick, but yet he had given this intimate side of himself to me. "He's really poz?" It wasn't an intrusive question compared to what he had already offered me.

"Yeah. He is. And the guy at the gym. Eli." He squeezed his hole around my cock, coating it with semen from the two men. "He was too. Poz, I mean." It was more than just a physical sensation; it was as if the cum carried far more. It was the DNA of the sperm, transmitting the two men's genetic inheritance and it was the RNA of the virus, transmitting the men's eventual downfall. There was something else there; something powerful and emotional. I just had to experience it; it would never be explained by reason or logic.

As my cock soaked in the liquid, mental images and emotional traces of Mick's experiences came to me. I could see Eli the muscular black man that had fucked Mick at the gym, and how grateful Eli was for the chance to release his sexual frustration into Mick's strong, masculine body. I could feel the love that Mick's partner had for Mick and how the two of them used insemination as a way to celebrate and deepen that that love. I had no explanation for it other than I was learning from the semen in Mick's ass. There was also something else there: something furtive that slipped away as soon as I tried to focus on it. It was something evil, scared, and angry.

"You feel it too, don't you? The darkness?" Mick asked. "It's the virus. It doesn't like being thwarted. It needs to infect us and it needs to spread. It needs it so badly" Once he had named the dark sentiment was easy for me to focus on it and understand it. It was a dark knight and it was a strong, relentless and deadly predator. It wasn't used to being defeated; over the years it had taken far too many victims and it reveled in its own carnage. "But we are powerful now. Armored and well defended. It's enraged, so it is going fight hard."

"But," I stammered, "We're ok, right?" I had been promised that the virus had met its match, and I hoped we were both safe behind the walls Truvada had built.

"Of course we are. Now, stop worrying about AIDS and fuck me, Seth." I tried to forget about the dangers of what I was doing, as Mick continued. "Fuck me like you mean it." I pulled my cock out, leaving just the tip still inside of Mick. My shaft was coated with cum. Seeing such hard evidence of how slutty Mick was and knowing my load would be the next in his collection drove me crazy and I slammed my cock back into his hole and all the accumulated poz seed. Mick grunted. "That's what I am talking about," Mick moaned. "That's what I fuckin' need." He was loud enough that I worried that people outside could hear it. "That's what I want, Seth. Don't stop."

I pulled out again, and slammed my cock back into him. The force pushed him forward so I grabbed his hips and held him in place. I needed to feel the entire length of my cock buried inside his hole. I slid past the pools of cum in his butt, spreading the thick fluid across the insides of his body, before finally settling deep into Mick's guts. I held my cock steady in place and it pulsed slightly before emitting a drop of pre-cum.

It was my first fluid exchange with another man. The full impact of what I had just done took a while to penetrate my mind, clouded as it was by the pleasures of sex. I hadn't swapped my fluids with any one, not a fuck buddy nor even a boyfriend. This first time was with a stranger, someone I had barely met. Even worse, it was while I was at a pharmacy picking up my prescription for PrEP. If that didn't permanently mark me as a Truvada slut, I don't know what would have. I sighed in pleasure. The day and the weekend were getting off to a very good start. I hoped that it also foretold what the rest of the month and the school year was going to be like.

But those thoughts were a distraction from the task at hand. I pulled my dick out, and then pushed it back into Mick. It was amazing how good he felt. His hole was wet and smooth and warm, like the longest kiss my cock had ever gotten. I could feel every inch of Mick's ass, every slight objection to my penetration and every eager gulp of my shaft. With each stroke, I learned something new about Mick, some part of his desire. I understood how sex was supposed to feel. I would never be able to put a condom on again and lose this pleasure.

"Oh hell yeah," Mick moaned, as I slammed my cock in and out of him. "Breed me, man, he continued. I stopped trying to analyze the situation, and instead just focused on how damn good it felt to be fucking this man. It seemed to go far too fast, and before I knew it, my balls were tensing up and my cock was vibrating with pent-up need. "Don't pull out," he moaned. "Fucking let me have your seed."

"Oh fuck," I grunted. My dick was dripping pre-cum like a leaky faucet. "I can't hold back," I said.

"Just do it," Mick groaned. His ass tightened around my shaft, kissing it and milking out the last bit of precum. I closed my eyes, shoved my dick all the way in, and let my animal instincts take over. Bareback sex gave me an orgasm unlike one I had ever had before. I felt every drop of cum travel down the length of my shaft, and it flow into Mick's hungry ass. There was nothing held back between us. There was nothing to protect Mick from me, and nothing to prevent me from fertilizing his hole.

The first spurt of cum was quickly followed by another, and then another and then one more. In the throes of the orgasm, it was hard to stay standing, but my cock was doing all the thinking necessary. My erection needed to be inside of Mick's wet hole, and my bestial instincts made sure my body maintained the balance needed. "Oh FUCK," I grunted. I hoped that people in the next room couldn't hear us.

"Give it to me," Mick said. He squeezed his hole around my cock, and milked out another spurt. Without a rubber, I could feel just how hungry his hole was and how badly he needed my load. For a brief moment, I wondered if he could ever be satiated. But then, my cock demanded attention, and I focused on the pleasure of Mick's warm hole, tensing and releasing as he drained my balls of their load. "Oh hell yeah," he continued.

"Damn," I said, as the last few drops of spooge dribbled out of my cock and into his hole. "That was fucking amazing."

"That was bareback fucking," Mick said. "That was how men are supposed to have sex." I nodded in silent agreement. It was hard to think about anything; my mind was still clouded by the intensity of the orgasm. My dick was still buried in Mick's hole, and every slight movement from either of us reminded me how unbearably sensitive my dick was. "Think you can go back to rubberized sex now?" he asked me, understanding the struggle I was now contemplating.

I slowly pulled my cock out of Mick. The ridges of my dick head pressed against the bare skin. It was just barely lubricated by the cum I had just deposited inside of Mick, and every move was a torrent of sensation. "Never," I said. As my cockhead pulled out, a small drop of white fluid dripped out of his hole. I reached down and pressed it back into him.

"Yeah," Mick said. "You know how it is. I want every drop." His own penis was straining against the fabric of his jock strap. I thought for a moment he was going to start jacking off, but he turned around and faced me. "We have to do that again," he said, and pulled on his chinos. I stuffed my softening cock into my underwear and zipped up my shorts.

"Yeah," I said, still not quite able to think clearly.

"Don't forget your pills," Mick said, grabbing the white bottle off the desk and handing it to me. "Better living through chemistry, huh?"

"For sure," I said. Mick put on his polo shirt. It was hard to believe that only a few minutes ago, he was practically naked, bent over the desk, and letting me fuck him bareback. "Uh," I stammered.

"Here," he said, reaching into his pocket and extracting a card. "Give me a shout." He handed it to me; it had a name and a phone number on it.

"Ok," I said. Reality was slowly sinking in. I needed to get going; there was a lab session I would just barely make in time.

"Awesome," Mick said. He adjusted his clothes, and ran his hand over his head. With his close-cropped hair, it was a pointless gesture, but it forced a change in his bearing. He was no longer a bareback cum hound, but a young, professional man. The entire encounter had barely been fifteen minutes, but it was a window onto a world I desperately wanted to be a part of.

He opened the door for me, and I stepped out. The people milling about in the waiting room barely noticed us. I wondered how they would have reacted if they had known what we had been doing. "Remember," Mick said. "Take the medicine regularly."

I smiled, and headed out. As I walked out, I pulled out my phone. There was a message from Jon waiting for me. "Did you get your prescription?"

"Yeah," I wrote back. "And I fucked the pharmacist as well."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. He was on Prep as well."

"Prep sluts are fucking hot. A guy taking care of himself, so he can take every load without fear." There was a brief pause. Jon was still typing. "Did you take your first dose yet?"

"Yeah. Right before I fucked him."

"So fucking hot. Two young studs, being safe. Taking care of themselves." He continued. "All so they can have sex without fear. Without condoms. With anyone they want."

"I know," I wrote back. My ass was quivering in anticipation. I now needed to know what Mick had felt as a raw cock slid into his hole.

"Now, you just have to remember to take it tomorrow morning. We're going to keep you up late tonight."

"Good. I hope so," I texted back, before disappearing into the chemistry building. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 58
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

This one of the first stories I've read where anyone has described "the darkness" as he put it. Years ago when I used to fight the virus, I would feel it trying to communicate with me. It would give me ideas and visions of breeding ass. Hes right about it needing to move on from us. It needs us to be willing partners in its quest. Once I stopped fighting and bonded with the virus. I gained the ability to practically sniff out neg ass.There is absolutely nothing more intense the nutting deep inside a neg guys hole. Especially if you're stealthing him. Absolutely pure heaven!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21