Sex With Couples

KindaBasic

This was before I got on prep, and I asked their status when I could tell the fucking was about to start - I really can't remember if they said "neg" or just didn't answer, but they said we were gonna play safe and pointed to the magnum condoms on the nightstand. 

I've noticed that "safe only" guys who need Magnums often forget to use them. ;)

. As someone in a 20 year relationship I enjoy having a 3rd or more join. My partner has a big cock and I love to watch him pound away on another guy and unload in his hole.

How much fun it is to get fucked by someone whose partner is watching, I imagine it would be hot to watch one's partner pounding another guy's ass.

• 2 weeks later...

I have always loved 3 ways.     It's best, of course, for me if I can draw two tops.     That's not gonna happen all the time, though.   So I've had a top and bottom, a top and versatile, and two fully versatiles.    

For me the least satisfying are generally where the couple are two versatiles.     Maybe sometimes they are really versatile bottoms which makes it difficult to get anyone bred.    I'm certainly not going to be the top in that scenario.

If at least one of the couple is a total top, I know I will have fun.     Also, when there is another bottom in the picture, it's fun to watch that  guy get fucked.    Love to watch another bottom get pounded.    Gets my ass twitching knowing that Mr. topguy will soon be drilling my hole.

• Upvote 1

I've spent a lot of time in the sack with couples. Something about the chemistry with two tops that are partnered is always way better than two randoms.

I got to agree with you. Whether a partner's presence is a challenge or an encouragement to do better it's hard to say, but they often seem to be in competition with one another with my hole as the prize. :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...