Need A Host Saturday Night (April 7, 2016), Or Will Be A Cumdump In Hawks

I have my parTy supplies ready for some slutty Saturday nighT spun fun in Portland, and I need a host for me & my sling starting around 8-pm, Saturday, April 7, 2016.

If I can't find a host who'll turn me into a bondage cumdump Saturday night, then I will be going to Hawks at 8-pm to take on all cummers as a blindfolded bondage cumdump in the slings mostly, but will take cocks & loads from anyone, anywhere.

Will be wearing only my wrist & ankle restraints and collar, a little pink thong, and red-toenails as I cruise the hallways, and will be visiting the Dark Room often, and also the fuckbench :)

And I hope lots of guys hold up bottles of poppers under my nose constantly to keep me extra high as I fucked & bred repeatedly.

I need to get my helpless boypussy turned into a sloppy cunT that sloshes with cumloads and drools & drips anonymous cum non-stop.
Need to be tag team fucked & bred by as many as possible, all night long and be turned into a hoT & nasTy little bath house bondage cumdump for 8- full hours... :)

If you can host, or want to breed me in Hawks, then let me know :)
partybottompdx@yahoo.com
Edited by sissyparTysluTpdx