Swallowed So Many Loads At The A Glory Hole I Got Sick

This pig has swallowed up to 17 loads in a night reaching 8-12 many times. While it has never gotten sick to it's stomach, it has had diarrhea on a few occasions. Like someone said, it's hot to know it swallowed so much cum it affects it's body. The pig's current goal is 25 in one night. We'll see what happens if it ever reaches that mark. 

• Like 1

i feel little compared to some guys  because  the most loads i swallowed in one session is only 6 ; no digestive inconvenient after , surely it was good proteins.......

I sucked and swallowed plenty of cocks and cum. Always swallow. None refused. Sometimes more than a load  .

Only once I got the runs from a guys load.. shot a huge load in my mouth, not tasty,and just didn't taste right.

I swallowed, 3 hours later I was shitting like no tomorrow.

I was nervous because that never happened to be.

All was well . Love sucking cock and eating cum

• 1 year later...
On 12/20/2022 at 3:15 AM, sub4oralcum said:

This pig has swallowed up to 17 loads in a night reaching 8-12 many times. While it has never gotten sick to it's stomach, it has had diarrhea on a few occasions. Like someone said, it's hot to know it swallowed so much cum it affects it's body. The pig's current goal is 25 in one night. We'll see what happens if it ever reaches that mark. 

Made it to 21 loads in a 3-4 hour session. Didn't get sick, but did get the cum squirts.

As an absolute cum lover I'm glad to see this old thread come back alive.

I have never gotten sick from swallowing fresh loads. I've had at least 20 to 25 in one day. Was desperately hungry for more.

However I have gotten a little bit sick to my stomach and gotten heartburn from swallowing stale loads.

I have had two different Dom men that I have serviced that would save up come from them and I have no idea who else.

The first Dom that made me do it told me it was a test he wanted to see how much of an absolute cum swallowing fagot I actually was. When he showed me the container of stay will come I was a bit grossed out I have to admit. But then he told me to smell it. This is what was very strange I can't say that it smelled good at all It didn't give me that come drunk high that I get from smelling fresh cum. But at the same time it completely triggered me and I gulped it down. It left me shocked and shaking.

On 12/11/2017 at 11:31 PM, LockedFag said:

11 loads swallowed in one evening did not made me sick... maybe more hungry. I have to say, to be honest, that some loads were bitter, due to smoke or poppers, and I took a sip of water after that ones.

When I decide to get a stomach full of cum I have a light lunch and then don't eat anything more than cum and water.

Same here. Never got sick from a belly full of sperm. It only makes me more hungry 🤤 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Your stomach can only hold so much cum before it ejects it. I used to spend all day swallowing loads in Tampa. I could get close to 20 before I had to puke up at least a little before getting back to it. I have a story about a guy who liked to be around for that...

On 3/27/2024 at 9:09 AM, Loveitsleazy said:

... I have a story about a guy who liked to be around for that...

Okay you can't just leave us hanging like that.... And so?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...