Had plans arranged last night for a threesome. Me, the friend who always tops me, and a sexy younger bottom who we were going to share. Alas the bottom backed out part-way through the day, so we reverted to our usual M.O. - my friend would pump 2 or 3 loads into me before sucking me off and swallowing mine.

I was just about to leave the office for his place when he messaged to say that he had been called to a highway project where a fellow engineer hadn't shown up for work. It was an hour and a half in the wrong direction, so there went my plans!

So what to do? The obvious choice was the only one on my mind: bookstore!

I drove to one that wasn't too far from home, paid my entrance fee and went into the booth area. This place is different from the last one I went to: there is no public room, just row after row of booths, a lot of them with glory holes. There were not many booths in use, mostly guys milling around, so I took my chance. I went into a booth with a glory hole, started the video and waited, my little brown bottle making regular trips to my nose while I did.

The booth on the other side of the glory hole had a door with a very distinctive creak when it moved, so it was easy to tell when someone was entering. It didn't take long before I heard it. Like Pavlov's dog, I took another huff, placed my fingers in the glory hole to indicate I was sucking, then got on my knees and placed by mouth at the opening. I didn't have long to wait. My lips were soon wrapped around a cock of average size and I went to town, sucking and slobbering. But then he pulled back! He must have been close to cumming, because he zipped up and left the booth.

I flipped through the videos and found a good bareback one while I waited. After about 10 minutes the door creaked again. I watched through the hole as the new guy stood and stroked a while with the door open. My fingers and open mouth indicated I was there to be used, and once he got hard he shoved a meaty 7-incher through the hole and down my throat. My head was swimming from the poppers as I bobbed my head back and forth, sucking and licking and drooling on the floor while I worked that beautiful piece of meat. Through the fog I did notice, however, that someone kept opening the door to the booth I was in. I could only imagine the sight of a business guy in his work clothes, on his knees and servicing a stranger's cock.

After a few minutes I was rewarded. I heard his breathing quicken and then he grunted as the slightly sweet, slightly salty taste of his cum coated my tongue. I swallowed greedily. No sooner had he zipped up and left than someone else entered the booth - the guy who had checked me out, perhaps? He didn't need much prep, just unzipped and took out his hard cock and then pressed it through the hole. I worked it like the dutiful slut that I am, and soon he too was coating my tongue.

There was a lull after that. I heard the hinge next door creak a couple of times but any time I looked there was no one in there. So eventually I stopped the video and left the booth to wander around a bit. There were only two or three guys and they all stood in corners checking their phones. But after walking around a bit longer I noticed that a few more guys had arrived, and no one seemed to be going into the booths. So I went back to the one I had been using to try my luck one more time.

I had fifteen minutes before I had to leave. I restarted the movie and waited. Sure enough, I heard the door creak, then the latch click and the lock engage. Another huff and I was on my knees, open mouth waiting at the hole. I stayed there for what seemed like a few minutes, but nothing happened. Peeping through I saw that he was facing the screen and stroking a nice-sized uncut hog. Was he bogarting the booth to be a dick and keep me from getting any more cock?

I needn't have worried. As I watched he turned toward the hole. I quickly got my mouth back into position and as soon as I did he shoved it in. I worked the tip with my tongue while I worked my head back and forth. The drool poured from my mouth and onto the floor as I took him as deep as I could (without breaking my nose, of course). Before long his cock began pulsing against my lips and I tasted his cum. Once again I swallowed like a good cum dump. Satisfied, he zipped up and left.

I hung around for a few more minutes to see if anyone else might enter in the little time I had left, but that was it for the evening. I left the video playing in the booth so maybe someone could pick up where I left off, and headed out into the cooling night. Four cocks, three loads in just over an hour - not bad. Next time maybe I'll see how they react to a clean, lubed asshole waiting at the glory hole instead!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bentover4u1972 said:

Had plans arranged last night for a threesome. Me, the friend who always tops me, and a sexy younger bottom who we were going to share. Alas the bottom backed out part-way through the day, so we reverted to our usual M.O. - my friend would pump 2 or 3 loads into me before sucking me off and swallowing mine.

I was just about to leave the office for his place when he messaged to say that he had been called to a highway project where a fellow engineer hadn't shown up for work. It was an hour and a half in the wrong direction, so there went my plans!

So what to do? The obvious choice was the only one on my mind: bookstore!

I drove to one that wasn't too far from home, paid my entrance fee and went into the booth area. This place is different from the last one I went to: there is no public room, just row after row of booths, a lot of them with glory holes. There were not many booths in use, mostly guys milling around, so I took my chance. I went into a booth with a glory hole, started the video and waited, my little brown bottle making regular trips to my nose while I did.

The booth on the other side of the glory hole had a door with a very distinctive creak when it moved, so it was easy to tell when someone was entering. It didn't take long before I heard it. Like Pavlov's dog, I took another huff, placed my fingers in the glory hole to indicate I was sucking, then got on my knees and placed by mouth at the opening. I didn't have long to wait. My lips were soon wrapped around a cock of average size and I went to town, sucking and slobbering. But then he pulled back! He must have been close to cumming, because he zipped up and left the booth.

I flipped through the videos and found a good bareback one while I waited. After about 10 minutes the door creaked again. I watched through the hole as the new guy stood and stroked a while with the door open. My fingers and open mouth indicated I was there to be used, and once he got hard he shoved a meaty 7-incher through the hole and down my throat. My head was swimming from the poppers as I bobbed my head back and forth, sucking and licking and drooling on the floor while I worked that beautiful piece of meat. Through the fog I did notice, however, that someone kept opening the door to the booth I was in. I could only imagine the sight of a business guy in his work clothes, on his knees and servicing a stranger's cock.

After a few minutes I was rewarded. I heard his breathing quicken and then he grunted as the slightly sweet, slightly salty taste of his cum coated my tongue. I swallowed greedily. No sooner had he zipped up and left than someone else entered the booth - the guy who had checked me out, perhaps? He didn't need much prep, just unzipped and took out his hard cock and then pressed it through the hole. I worked it like the dutiful slut that I am, and soon he too was coating my tongue.

There was a lull after that. I heard the hinge next door creak a couple of times but any time I looked there was no one in there. So eventually I stopped the video and left the booth to wander around a bit. There were only two or three guys and they all stood in corners checking their phones. But after walking around a bit longer I noticed that a few more guys had arrived, and no one seemed to be going into the booths. So I went back to the one I had been using to try my luck one more time.

I had fifteen minutes before I had to leave. I restarted the movie and waited. Sure enough, I heard the door creak, then the latch click and the lock engage. Another huff and I was on my knees, open mouth waiting at the hole. I stayed there for what seemed like a few minutes, but nothing happened. Peeping through I saw that he was facing the screen and stroking a nice-sized uncut hog. Was he bogarting the booth to be a dick and keep me from getting any more cock?

I needn't have worried. As I watched he turned toward the hole. I quickly got my mouth back into position and as soon as I did he shoved it in. I worked the tip with my tongue while I worked my head back and forth. The drool poured from my mouth and onto the floor as I took him as deep as I could (without breaking my nose, of course). Before long his cock began pulsing against my lips and I tasted his cum. Once again I swallowed like a good cum dump. Satisfied, he zipped up and left.

I hung around for a few more minutes to see if anyone else might enter in the little time I had left, but that was it for the evening. I left the video playing in the booth so maybe someone could pick up where I left off, and headed out into the cooling night. Four cocks, three loads in just over an hour - not bad. Next time maybe I'll see how they react to a clean, lubed asshole waiting at the glory hole instead!

Hope to hear if you get some loads next time.  The past couple of times I've been to the bookstores I've mostly only swallowed loads too.  Kind of a disappointment to me because I was ready with a pre-lubed ass...  Alas.

Just now, austin_submale said:

Hope to hear if you get some loads next time.  The past couple of times I've been to the bookstores I've mostly only swallowed loads too.  Kind of a disappointment to me because I was ready with a pre-lubed ass...  Alas.

I hadn't had time to clean out or anything - I was originally supposed to be topping - so taking loads up my hole wasn't in the cards.

Nice!  Love nights that end up good like that.  When I hit the gloryholes, I'm always ready for cum in both holes.  After guys know I'm there to be used, I love to back up on the hole and take the fingers/tongues/cocks that cum through!  Don't know which I love more swallowing or getting bred!

59 minutes ago, phukhole said:

Nice!  Love nights that end up good like that.  When I hit the gloryholes, I'm always ready for cum in both holes.  After guys know I'm there to be used, I love to back up on the hole and take the fingers/tongues/cocks that cum through!  Don't know which I love more swallowing or getting bred!

If I have the choice it's getting bred every time.

• Like 3