Knowing Your Fuck Is A Whore

Luvbbslut

I can't get enough of pre-loaded holes. Not only is (a mix of strangers') cum the hottest lube there is, but I also prefer the holes on my bottom guys to be stretched, loose and gaping. I'd definitely rather be the last guy in a gang bang than the first ;)

I totally agree! I don't know why, but knowing the guy I fuck is a slut and has already loads in him is fucking hot. I like boys who like sex and know how to please men. I like hungry and willing bottoms who brag about how many loads they've taken.

And tops also know that loaded slut would do anything they want to get their load. They can fuck them as hard as they want, the pig begs for it.

• Upvote 3

I totally agree! I don't know why, but knowing the guy I fuck is a slut and has already loads in him is fucking hot. I like boys who like sex and know how to please men. I like hungry and willing bottoms who brag about how many loads they've taken.

And tops also know that loaded slut would do anything they want to get their load. They can fuck them as hard as they want, the pig begs for it.

I am one of them willin slut whores with a cum n piss hungry hole ! I luv bein fucked real hard n ruff I will take any/all cocks n loads any/where/time/how 1 Gotta say most of me tops luv playin in other dudes babys ;)

• Upvote 2

wow, i never thought of this!i pretty much always have guys go ass to mouth so i can swallow their dirty load, or, when they cum inside me, even a few guys ina row. i always push it out in front of them and swallow it.... i actually never thought of leaving like 2pnguys cum inside me for an entire night or even leavong with the cum stilll inside... i now have a new goal... how many loads can i keep inside me. soo hot

• Upvote 1

Fucking a virgin is no fun, but fucking a guy who has had hundreds of cocks shooting up his arse over the years is a real turn on. Doesn't matter if they are pre-loaded or not, a whore knows how to please a top.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking a virgin is no fun, but fucking a guy who has had hundreds of cocks shooting up his arse over the years is a real turn on. Doesn't matter if they are pre-loaded or not, a whore knows how to please a top.

Totally agree! And whores dont complain you push too hard, their cunt swallows your dick with ease.

• Upvote 3

As a total bottom, I have never had a top turn me down because I was pre-loaded with cum. If he asks I'll tell him what I've been up to before he goes in but usuallyI find he's willing to take me as I am whether he's the first or just one of many in a series of many. Top or bottom, nothing feels better than a cum sloppy hole. The fucking gets better with each load. When playing at the bathhouse or in a dark room a top should expect that us bottoms whores have been having a good time and are pre-loaded. Usually by the time I'm done playing it's obvious that I'm a pre-loaded whore as cum is leaking from my ass between fucks. 

Have been asked by guys many times when at the bathhouse if I've had any loads before them and if I'm into topping, have been turned down by a few of guys at times when I told them I was a bottom only and only interested in servicing and taking their cock and cum and that was how I got my enjoyment, guessing that maybe they were into flip fuks only, but usually when I tell a potential top that I've had a couple or so loads just before them it seems they are more willing to get down to business and enjoy themselves with my services. The first encounter is always the most difficult for me, it seems as most guys seem to desire the sloppy seconds, thirds or more with the bottoms where I go.

I state that I like sloppy seconds and most of the time a hook up will make a stop for an anon or fb load to give me what I want. 

At the baths, I like to find a bottom that has been taking loads for hours. Six loads seems to be the perfect amount of "slick" for me, drives me crazy on my cock and the way I can smell the mix of cum and fuck juice.

Having recently become vers, I haven't been that pre-loaded fuckhole…yet

• Upvote 3

• 7 months later...

always into multiple loads, love when at the baths and a guy starts fingering my hole and its wet and prelubed with warm fresh cum, it's fun to see how he reacts. the best is a smirk or piggy comment, "taking everyone's load whore?" but also a turn on when it's not his thing and I can offer to suck his cock and eat his cum instead

And so hot for me when I am getting bred by a guy who has really spread his seed. Love realizing that I'm just another slut to cumdump to him, one of hundreds or thousands of holes that he has creamed up

• Upvote 3

I have always be en turned on by a bottoms past. And by him having a past!  

Too many lie and say they have never been fucked.  Victoria BC is not a huge city so it's pretty silly when I keep hearing that sometimes for years after I start breeding a bottom.  Another fave is when they say..."I Love to take raw cock but it's been months since I have  maybe a year or more!"  But you see them on the chat site everyday for the past year.  Even if a top buddy recommends the bottom the bottom often pretends to be a virgin.  So annoying actually lol  I love a just fucked ass so much will pass up on others that sound hotter  if a bottom says preloaded or need more cum 

On a busy night , Tell me me your a virgin or to start slow cause you've never done much before and I will end it then and there. 

Tell me you just took 10 loads and are not sure you can take a 11 th and I may try to give away my car to be able to breed you lol. 

I get some bottoms need the fantasy of first fucks every time. Others can't face the reality of being a cum dump.  One bottom had me set up a gang bang years back.  He took 12 anal a few oral loads, I though all in all a successful night. But after he was so angry.  It seems that one dude kept calling him a whore and a slut as he fucked  him, and he actually said " I should be able to take cocks without being degraded so much". I see him often in town and on sites but we have never played again.  

So hard for verse tops like me.  I love a slut and can be a slut and never saw and never see virtue in being a virgin or been a long time since ... 

• Upvote 1