Poll: Tops, In Which Fuck-Position Do You Prefer To Cum?

Dutch-bottom

Tops: In which fuck-position do you prefer to cum?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Tops, in which position do you prefer to fuck, at the moment you fill up a bottoms ass with cum? So what is the hottest fuck-position for you to cum?

• Doggy style (bottom sitting on his knees)
    • Doggy style (bottom standing)
    • Bottom lies on his back, legs over your shoulders (or legs pulled back)
    • Bottom lies flat on his belly, legs apart
    • Bottom lies flat on his belly, only his ass little bit up
    • You lie on your back, the bottom is sitting on top of you (his face towards your face)
    • You lie on your back, the bottom is sitting on top of you (his back towards your face)
    • You sitting on a chair/seat/bench, bottom is sitting on top of you (his face towards your face)
    • You sitting on a chair/seat/bench, bottom is sitting on top of you (his back towards your face)
    • Other...please comment which position!

I enjoy fucking in lots of positions, but when it's breeding time I really enjoy sitting or laying back and letting my bottom guy ride me to the point of no return -- I can make out with him while he shows me how much he wants my cum and enjoy his expressions as he gets filled up with premium baby batter.

• Upvote 2

I used to like doggy but two regular tops like fucking me on my back looking into my face as they fuck and breed me.  One doesn't talk at all after he gets into his groove and just stares, fucking me to get himself off, as I watch his face change when he unloads deep.  He's long, it's a little uncomfortable, and its all about him dumping cum into my hole.  I hold all the cum they give inside to ferment as long as I can.

With the bottom on his stomach, legs close together, and my knees outside his thighs.  I can get my whole body on top of him, holding him down and holding him close.  Also, if the mood is right, I'm able to get my hand around his neck for some choke-play while I release my cum deep in his hole.

• Upvote 1