Virgin Slave

joboy_xxx

So here I was just turned eighteen and been kicked out of home with just the clothes on my back and twenty pound in my pocket, what was I to do? Sitting alone in the park feeling sorry for myself I suddenly realise I needed a pee. I got to the public men’s loo’s walked in and sit in one of the cubicles being bored I started to read the gay graffiti on the walls which caused my seven inch cock to swell. One note caught my attention it simply read “gay model for us and make good money” there was a mobile number. Once I left the loo’s I quickly rung the number before I could get nervous, a guy answered I said hi and told him I’d seen the ad in the loo’s, he seemed really nice asked me about myself I told him I was eighteen 5ft 6 130 pounds and really needed the money, he said cool and gave me an address and directions and said come over as soon as I liked.

What was I to do! I started making my way to the address given, once there I knocked on the door and I was pleasantly surprised when the door opened and a well dressed man appeared, probably late thirty’s but really fit looking he introduced himself as Tony and I shook his hand, come in I’ll fix you a drink. Once in this apartment he came back with a beer and told me about the modelling conditions, I was to be photographed and would be paid a small sum for that but the big money was dependant on how far I was prepared to go. Tony presented me with a form which listed out how much I would be paid for each sexual item or I could sign the waiver and be paid a thousand pounds. I should have thought about it what the fuck I signed the waiver and gave it back to Tony, his eyes lit up saying very good.

Tony took me hand and led me to the shower room and asked me to have a shower and clean myself out, he gave me a towel and told me to leave me clothe in the bin for washing and to join him when I was done. After my shower I came back out and found Tony, he looked me up and down and said very nice. Tony took me to his studio and told me to stand so he could take some pictures as he did he gave me instructions to slowly remove the towel I did as he said I was really getting into this as the camera continued to flash, when naked he had me squat and pull me butt cheeks apart exposing my hairless virgin cherry. Good said Tony as he put the camera down, he then led me to a cross on the wall and fixed my arms and legs in position, damn I was so hard, Tony said I was now going to be shaved and oiled from head to toe.

Tony took a set of clippers and shaved me head to a number one crop, then removed my under arm hair and he started shaving off my pubic hair. Then he wet shaved my arms, legs and cock and balls. Then he was satisfied he stood back to admire his work, damn he said you look so good. Quickly he started oiling me from head to toe and started taking more pictures.

You look great Tony said as he unstrapped me from the cross. Ok now you’re ready for the main event as he strapped me to a bench laying on my stomach I was fully exposed as he tied my legs apart and stretched them to open my butt crack wide. I was surprised when he left the room and said he would be back shortly, when he returned there was a second voice he was introduced as Master Maurice a bull of a black man, Maurice is the stud who will be the top in the BDSM video I didn’t really understand but was in no position to argue.

Master Maurice stripped in front of me damn he was hung his cock was 10 inches hanging matched only by his balls which where enormous Master M then pulled my head back and ordered me to open my throat as I complied the head of his big black meat pushed into my mouth, good boy as he pushed more inside me, I could hardly breath as more of his cock pushed down my throat, soon he was hard and trusting deep into me his big black balls slapping my chin, good boy he said again, you like that poz cock in your throat don’t you boy he said as he pulled in out I nodded, good boy, I will feel even better in your virgin hole as I unload my toxic cum deep into your bowels he said.

Damn what the fuck had I gotten into as Master M moved round and slapped the cheeks of my butt, next I felt his tongue licking at my pink cherry damn I was in pig heaven as he stopped replacing his tongue with his huge mushroom headed cock dipping pre cum on my virgin hole, he kept on spitting on my hole lubing it up good, I could feel his cock pushing hard at entrance to my hole, soon enough the head broke through my cherry ring and I could feel a burning sensation. Master M was considerate he held his cock in position so I could adjust before slipping inch after inch into my hole, he would push in hold, then push more in, soon enough I thought he had bottomed out as I could not take anymore, damn I was wrong he was hard up against my inner ring, Master M then said hold on boy this is going to hurt he pulled back and then punched through my inner ring, I screamed my lungs out as his big black meat pushed right up into my bowels, I was his now as his heavy balls rested on my butt. Good boy he said again and again as he started to fuck me slowly at first and then with power and pace opening up my hole stretching me out. Master M then paused and pulled out both he and Tony then flipped me on my back and tied me back up, it was only then I truly could see Master M in all his glory his cock must have been a foot long, that’s when something strange happened I said “I want more, please breed me Sir” damn Master M’s heavy cock then just hammered straight back in my hole no stopping this time as his balls where smashing against my butt he power fucked me and I could tell he was getting close as his cock grow ever harder the head swelling in my destroyed hole “give it to me Sir” I shouted that sent Master M into overdrive the cum pushing up his cock pausing at his head and then shooting volley after volley deep in my bowels.

When he finally pulled out Tony said scene 1 cut. I was virgin no more. Tony said next scene chem’s and bdsm pain… As Master M’s cum was pouring out of my wrecked hole it was then that Tony told me that the waiver I had signed made me his property an owned slave and I was to be his personal toxic cum dump.

Part 2 Pain and torture to cum, if you want?       

• Upvote 35

Pain and torture.

I was released from the bench as I stood up Tony got between my butt checks and sucked Master M’s toxic cum out of my hole, he then stood in front of me and deposited the cum in my mouth, damn it was good as I swallowed it down. They gave me some time to relax before Tony said ok time for some fun, I was taken to Tony’s dungeon inside there where all types of whips, restraints, dildo's and stretching devices.

Master M took me by the hand and placed me in the centre of the room, then he attached wrist straps, raised my arms above my head and attached the hooks to a winch. Soon I was hoisted up, hanging by my arms, he then tied inserted a ball gag in my mouth and tied it off.

Master M, stood back and then told me as a worthless slave I needed to accept all punishment as his big black hand slapped my little white peachy bubble butt. He picked up a whip and started smashing it around me butt, then my back and chest, I was in so much pain but my cock was still hard.

Master M, took my cock in his hand and tugged me foreskin back violently and then pulled in back over the head of my cock again. This is the last day you will have a foreskin boy you will be cut today he said with a smirk on his face. With that he pulled my balls down and attached a ball stretcher it felt really good, what a mistake as weights where added my balls were on fire. Ok boy you've been so good so far I will help you out, I wasn’t sure what he meant until he returned with a syringe and said let be introduce you to Lady T, first off he stuck the syringe into one of the thick veins on his powerful arms pulling back some of his blood and then he told me that his pure un-medicated virus would should be infecting my soul. I was scared and tried to move as he took the syringe grabbed my cock hard and injected the vein in my cock. I coughed into the gag in my mouth as the drug took its effect.

Ok boy you’re going good, next up he took a needle and pieced both of my nipples place silver rings through them both and hung a chain in-between. I had never realised until now how much I enjoyed the pain and release of being a pure slut.

Tony had filmed all the action and then said I need to fuck him Sir to Master M, ok Master M said as Tony release me down to the floor, I was then taken to the sling and strapped in legs spread high, Tony stripped in front of me his cock was thick with a big silver PA and a biohazard tat’ above his cock. He moved straight in and shoved cock straight in one thrust balls deep, he piston fucked as deep as he could, Tony really knew how to fuck hard pulling all the way out an slamming back to the hilt as hard as he could the sensation of his PA massaging my prostrate was causing my cock to leak loads of sweet pre cum juices pooling on my stomach, the fuck continued was what seemed a life time until I could feel the size growing in my hole as he was getting close, Tony stopped fucking me and said feel this boy as he said it I could feel the cum pulsing up to the head of his cock, Tony slid back then hard and deep and I could feeling wave after wave of hot cum shoot deep into my hole.

Finally, when he pulled out exhausted Tony’s cock was covered in a mixture of cum and my blood from my wrecked hole, he came round and I instinctively opened my mouth so he could push his cock down my throat is tasted fantastic. As Tony was face fucking me Master M moved in and inserted a huge butt in my hole saying we need to keep you nicely open boy. 

I was released from the sling, hands were tied behind my back and then I was locked up in a small cage on the floor with a bowel of water as Tony and Master M left the dungeon… “we will return with our guests, later” Master M said….

Still to come, I become the party whore if you want?

• Upvote 29

A little while later the door to the dungeon opened and a small framed naked Asian lad about my age came in and introduced himself as Ki, don’t worry I’m here to help you as he released me from the cage. Ki helped me to my feet and release my tied hands I almost collapsed on him as he gently laid me down on a padded bench. Ki took out some lotions and gently soothed my body, he was so tender as he lovingly caressed my battered body. Ki was so sweet my cock got hard as he went about his business, seeing my twitching cock my young friend said let me help you with that.

No messing about he mounted my body head to toe and sweetly feed my cock into his mouth as I looked up his little brown hole was twitching in front of my face so I started licking his hole another first for the day soon enough I was able to get the tip of my tongue inside his little hole. When he got up I thought I’d done something wrong and said “sorry” Ki smiled and just lowered himself onto my cock as the head of my cock pushed through his ring the foreskin pulled back realesing my blood filled cock head into his hole, his man cunt felt so warm and good as he ring of Ki’s hole positively milking my cock, Ki was sliding up and down and in less than a minute my balls where tightening as my cum was hammering to get out, pumping up my cock to the head where it finally broke free breeding my Asian lovers hole, when my cock finished cumming he pulled off and sit on my face so I could suck all my cum out of his hole, it was a big load and tasted great mixed with his arse juices.

Ki stood me back up and told me to relax as it would be a long tough night

Ki then said to me that he was pleased that I had joined him as a slave as it would take the pressure off him, then then leant in and gently kissed me on the lips. I asked my new friend what should I expect tonight, he simple said that I would be abused by Tony’s friends and that I should try and get some sleep.

I woke to Tony coming back into the dungeon, Ki quickly bowed his head. Tony came straight over to me and took me by the hand and strapped me to the St Andrews cross. Now boy the fun beings he said with a smirk on his face, oh by the way you’re a real internet hit I’ve got six nasty fuckers who have paid me a lot of money to fuck you up and they’ll be working you over in five minutes.

Then the guys came in, the first one a painfully slim guy with a Mohawk came over and said I’m your first boy I have a gift for you I have full blown Aids and I am going to share it with you, you’re a lucky boy, with that he punched me in the balls and I let out a cry, good boy he said. He turned to Tony and told him to get me in the sling.

Once attached he slapped me across the face hard and pulled my hair down and told me to swallow as he feed his cock which had a PA and was about 9 inches down my throat he started to urinate. That’s it swallow it all boy, I resisted as best I could and he pulled out and said to Tony open the fucker up for me, Tony inserted a mouth spreader and stretch my mouth so wide it hurt once in place the Aids fucker pushed his cock straight down and pissed long and deep I thought I was going to drown. Once he had finished he moved his hard cock in front of my eyes and proceeded to remove his PA and replace it with one with a spike on it, at this time I knew my life was over.

Mohawk then started eating my hole as the other guys all took turns in feeding me their piss. Mohawk then said its time as he pushed his cock against my ring, when I tried to resist he punched my balls again and again as the others urged him on, I was done and then he stopped and said screw this when I’m finished with him nobody will want his cunt, I think you guys should fuck him first.

More to cum if you want the next instalment?      

• Upvote 21

Guest mspsubmale

do we 'want' the next installment????  we NEED the next installment....and just the imagery of getting fucked with a spiked PA....mmmmmmm....what better way to open my ass for more charged cum....

Oh the next instalment is a must have.

I have said for years that PAs are too smooth to do any good, nice to see someone has a spiked one, would love to be bred with that.