Unexpected Threesome

kls1

Last week I met up with a FB in his hotel room for some flip fucking.  He's a nice guy about 50, 6' and 220 with gray hair an an average dick.  We started fooling around right away and I started off topping him.  Its always painful for him so he huffs poppers the entire time.  Nevertheless, his ass felt great and there is something so hot about a guy moaning when my cock is up his ass.  After a few minutes he pulled away, flipped me over, and began tonguing and fingering my hole.  Then his phone beeped.  He opened the message and told me a guy he had contacted earlier was at the door, and that he thought the guy was going to flake.  Then, without even asking me if I was interested in a three-way, he opened the door to a total stranger.

The man who walked in was about 30, 5' 10", 200 pounds with a crew cut and a mean look on his face.  He looked me up and down and said, "I only top."  He then quickly stripped, revealing a nice thick seven inch curved cock.  My friend then slid into my ass as I knelt on the side of the bed.  The stranger lay on the bed and directed his cock to my mouth.  I started sucking him while milking the growing cock in my hole.  A few minutes later my friend thrust deep and grunted as he unloaded in my raw hole.  

The stranger got up right away and took my friend's place.  I huffed on the poppers knowing i would need it to take his girth.  Just as the poppers hit my brain, he pushed right in.  I moaned into a pillow as he started ploughing me.  There was no conversation just the heavy and heavier breathing of the top as his swollen dick rubbed into my prostate and as he muttered "Fag," and "Cumdump," every few thrusts.  

After a couple of minutes he withdrew, positioned me onto my back, and pushed my legs back over my head, re-entering my abused hole.  I took another couple of hits, wrapped my legs around his back and really started to enjoy myself.  He kept eye contact the entire time and the angry look on his face was a huge turn on.  His pounding got faster.  He leaned over, grabbed the sheets, and brought his face inches from mine as he announced "I'm fucking breeding your slutty fucking ass," moaning as he shot deep inside my hole.

He was dressed and walking out the door in record time.  Just as he was about to leave he turned back and said, "I've seen your ad on BBRT.  I've got a few friends that would like to meet you.  I'll be in touch."  

Moments later my friend mounted my cock with a hiss of pain.  As he rode me, I could see that the experience had really turned him.  It didn't take me long to coat his insides with my own load.  I can't wait for the stranger and his friends to message me.

• Upvote 10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Those unexpected fucks are usually the best.  groups tough to coordinate - someone always not into someone else....host MIGHT have thought the guy was gonna flake but prob just told you both to show up and see what happens.  Sounds like you all got what you needed and you got a new FB out of it - perfect day!!