Rainbow Cabaret Saturday Afternoon

BillyBareback

On Saturday afternoon, while my car was being repaired, I finally found the time to visit the Rainbow.  It was busier than usual for early afternoon, so I headed straight for the maze where I planned to jump in the sling, but it was full, but I found four guys in a circle jerk off to the side, so I was soon on my knees surrounded by four hard cocks. Initially I was just sucking one guy or another, but then the guy grabbed the back of my head and began skull fucking me while someone else grabbed my nipples and started working them.  I got instantly hard, and moaned my approval, even if I had a mouthful of cock. After about five minutes, I was yanked to my feet and dragged to an adjoining room.

Once in the next room the three guys who came along told me they wanted to play rough, and told me I had one chance to leave, but if I stayed I belonged to them.  I responded by asking the apparent leader if I could put my tongue up his ass while I thought it over. They took the hint and spent the next three hours working my tits, fucking my mouth and ploughing my ass. Then, they moved on to using pins on my nipples and my cock. Each guy also required me to rim him while the others whipped me with a belt.  Finally, each blew his load in my ass.  In addition, as I was sucking them clean, each guy pissed in my mouth.

Once finished, they told me what a good pain slut I was. I gave them my number and told them I was always available. I got a text on Sunday, telling me to go to an address on Thursday at 9:00 PM, and that I should plan on being used through the entire weekend.  I can't wait!

• Upvote 6

• 7 months later...

I was there Last Friday night.  I took three hot loads in my hole, two while in the sling and the third while in my room.  I've found I have only to lay down on my bed and eventually some guy will come by to play with my hole, and soon his dick will be balls-deep as he pounds away, working to seed it.  Oink, oink!  

Love that place!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1