Sex Accidents And Injuries

AlwaysOpen

Hey  men, I had a  strange ( at least in my history) thing happen last week, and  it got me to thinking. So, here is a  recounting of the event, and a request for  anyone else who may have had a weird sex event  to  post their  story.

Last week, I had a FB over, we played and he  dumped his load  up my ass and left. A few minutes later, a guy who had wanted up my hole earlier in the day was back online, and came right over. I was on the bed ,on my back with my head over the edge of the bed waiting for him when he  came  in  from the driveway. His cock is  decent, but not much more than 5 inches, so easily deep throated, which  I went to work on  as soon as he was  undressed. He began thrusting in and out of my  mouth, pulling out to  just past the lips and driving back  in. I thought I had his pattern down, and was in the process of repositioning my  tongue just as he drove back in--driving his cock under my tongue with  force, and tearing the frenum skin under the tongue with a pop. I sucked him a  couple thrusts longer, then  offered up my hole  and  finished him  off that way ( well, that way, and with a couple  different dildo's up my ass as he fucked in alongside  them.)  After he came, and left, I checked my  mouth and it was then that I saw it was a tear, a small line of blood ( but not bleeding) . Needless to say, the last week my mouth has been sore, and out of play- but it is healing( the magic of warm salt water rinses) and I am getting back to cock work. It just has me wondering/curious if anyone else has had a crazy sex  injury that they might care to relate to  the rest of us??

Some years back I bought a new toy (I'm not really into toys that much because I love the real thing), but I thought this would warm me up and stretch my hole. It was a butt plug that vibrated (various speeds) and you could inflate it inside your rectum. Well I was in heaven with the vibrating and decided to inflate it and I went too far. I ripped open the skin in the rectum wall and I have had problems with pain in that area ever since. So, caution. Don't get carried away. It was months before I could get fucked again and the area still pains me sometimes.

It's a while ago now but I went to a party straight from a sauna visit and kept my cockring on. It was a metal ring and fit snugly. Anyway, I pulled at the party and we had good sex that night but whe I woke up my cock was bruised to a dark blue colour and my low hangers had twisted - I was in agony. We just couldn't get the ring off despite trying with loads of lube, soap and shampoo in the shower.

Anyway, I then went to A & E at the Royal Infirmary where the nurse that saw me admitted me to hospital and they got a medical student to try sawing it off with a small round circular saw. So there I was in A & E with my legs in the air and a young medical student and a paramedic taking turns on sawing off the ring. It took about 2 hours.

At one stage it was going so slowly that they were considering calling the fire brigade for assistance!

I was so embarrassed, but the staff were great. They kept on offering to bring me a cup of tea but as I had pain pissing I wasn't going to take in any more liquid.

It took years before I had the guts to try another metal ring...

J

• Upvote 1

I just want to add that it's the smaller shorter dicks that usually wind up hurting me more than the big ones - for just the reason you mentioned. Guys with smaller dicks usually pull it out all the way (whether on purpose or accidentally) and thrust it in fast - sort of making a jabbing motion - add to this that shorter hard dicks are less flexible than longer ones, so the bottom bears the full force brunt.

..so watch out for those smaller ones....

• Upvote 1

I just want to add that it's the smaller shorter dicks that usually wind up hurting me more than the big ones - for just the reason you mentioned. Guys with smaller dicks usually pull it out all the way (whether on purpose or accidentally) and thrust it in fast - sort of making a jabbing motion - add to this that shorter hard dicks are less flexible than longer ones, so the bottom bears the full force brunt.

..so watch out for those smaller ones....

Totally agree !! have mentioned this to a few people in the past and they've never heard of it or experienced it, and I thought it was just me - same goes for being fingered too. But give me a nice big cock and I can take it for hours no problem ....