Bottoms - do you ever insist on anal?

backdoorjimmy

Bottoms, do you ever insist on anal?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Is anal a must?

• Yes, and I'll move on to the next top if he won't fuck me
    • No, a load's a load and I'm happy to take it at either end

7 minutes ago, greecenipples said:

And this is why I never hook up any more one on on with Grindr etc. Highly likely to be a waste of time. As there are plenty more fish in the seas of saunas and sex parties etc, so to speak, that is where I get my fill, as my holes demand multiple loads. I won't settle for anything less. 

Wish i have them where I live.

If i did I woild be there almost every night ass up or on a sling!

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/28/2023 at 7:44 AM, LDunn72 said:

I'm 100% anal bottom.  I don't give oral at all, even if a guy ask me to give him oral.

It’s rare when I’ll do it other than at the GH’s that are specifically designed for that (different height from the anal ones) at the baths. 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

as a cumdumpster I have no say in who uses me, where, or when they use me, or even how they use me. the only right I have is the right to be used. however guys wanna use me is completely up to them. as a submissive cumdump my duty is to do what I am told.

• Piggy 1

I always loved to taste their cock lick the head especially if it's a nice big head lick the slit but no I always insisted that cum went as deep up my ass as far as could get it.  But yes I have tasted it as well.

• 1 month later...

Anal is an absolute must with very few exceptions. I'm certainly not meeting up with anyone or setting up a date just to suck cock. I want my hole stretched as well. Sucking is just a precursor to the main course--- a load in my ass. 

Now there are times where I'm okay with just getting a load in my mouth...if I'm out and about and run into a hot guy and want to give him a taste for another time...I'll suck him off. Or if I'm at a bar and we don't have time to go back to each other's places, I'll suck him there. But both of those examples are just my way of trying to get their loads in my ass at a later time. 

• Like 1

I'm a cumdump with two holes, to be used by men the way they want. "Oral only" is perfectly ok with me, even if I would favor a guy that plans to fuck my ass and breed me. Anyway, when I've just been bred, I love to suck his cock clean so that I can get a taste of his load from the tap.

• Piggy 1