South Beach Poz Fuck

Hotload84

It had started out like any other Saturday on South Beach—Ricky and I out for a weekend of partying. No big deal really. We spent the day on the beach tanning, then after dinner went dancing.

There was this guy dancing next to us. He was about six foot tall and built like a gymnast. I was really fascinated by the way the beads of sweat ran down his chest to his navel. We worked our way toward him until I could feel him rubbing up against me. We introduced ourselves. After a while, Ray invited Ricky and me to a party.

We followed Ray and his buddies back to their hotel. He opened the door to his hotel room and a dozen guys piled in. Joints were passed around and beer, too. Even though we’d been dancing a few minutes before, there was silence in the room. No one touched anyone or even talked. We all knew what we were there for. But no one made the first move.

Ray stood up and cleared his throat like he was going to make a speech. Everyone looked at him.

"I know at least one guy here who wants to get screwed."

AND HE LOOKED STRAIGHT AT ME. Actually STRAIGHT was the wrong word to use.

That statement that was all it took. Two of Ray’s friends pulled my clothes off. And everyone else stripped, too. All around me guys were naked and making out.

Ray was blowing me. I lifted my leg so he could get his tongue up my ass. His tongue and lips gnawed at my hole, making me hot to get dicked. I watched the crimson head of his dick grow larger.

"Get him wet. Get him ready," I heard one of his buddies say. And Ray’s tongue probed deeper into my ass. Across the room Ricky was screwing a cute blonde. He looked over at me and nodded, as if to say, "Go for it!"

I knew Ricky was poz. He’d been open with me since he first found out. He told me about all the sex he’d been having. It made me jealous. I wanted to screw without condoms, too. But Ricky never took me seriously.

Ray’s dick nuzzled my manhole. It was hot and wet. His precum dripped down my ass crack. I wanted him so badly. I watched Ricky screwing the young blonde across the room, and felt a pang of jealousy. I knew he was barebacking the kid, and imagined it was Ricky’s bare dick that was entering me. Ray pushed against my mancunt until his whole shaft was buried inside me.

His friends began to encourage him.

"Come on, man! Screw that hole! Give him what he needs! Breed him!"

Ray leaned forward to kiss me. His lips tasted so hot.

“Is this your first time?"

"Getting screwed?"

"No, barebacking."

"Well, almost."

"You’re neg?"

"Yeah." I didn’t ask him his stats cause I was pretty sure I knew.

"What would happen if I came inside you?"

"I’d love it."

"What if I told you I was poz?"

"Doesn’t matter."

That was all he needed. He must have already been on the edge. Because with one final thrust he shot his poz juices deep inside my guts.

Soon as he pulled out, one of his buddies replaced him. The guy propped me up on top of him so I was sitting on his dick. Then pulled me forward, so I was just in the right position for another of Ray’s friends to enter me.

So there I was--getting double fucked—bareback. For the first time in my life.

Someone handed me a bottle of poppers. I needed it. I inhaled deeply. The 2 dicks inside of me were stretching my hole to its limits. I handed the bottle of poppers back to its owner, and it was Ricky!

"Go for it! GET POZZED NOW!" he commanded lustily, kissing me hard on the lips.

My asshole screamed for relief from the simultaneous pounding the two guys were giving me, yet I knew my body language was telling them different. Still I was glad when they finally shot and pulled out.

My hole throbbed as Ricky entered me. I wrapped my arms around him like he was the only man in the world I ever wanted. He told me how he wanted to make absolutely sure I converted so he could screw me forever. He plowed me hard till he screamed, "MY POZ CUM IS SHOOTING IN YOU--NOW!"

“SHOOT IT IN ME, RICKY. I WANT YOUR LOAD!”

Everyone in the room must have heard us, but I didn’t care. Three other guys lined up behind Ricky, playing with themselves and each other.

By the time we got back to the own hotel room, I’d taken 7 loads The 3 guys had acted on their impulses. I let them, while Ray and Ricky urged them on. My hole was burning and raw. Ricky went down to the front desk and got some suntan oil, which was all they had, for me to put on it.

A week later I came down with the flu. In two months I tested poz.

Now I suck and fuck without thinking--or talking--about it. I only hope I can do for the guys I screw what my poz brothers did for me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

Here's another version of this story. Some nice details added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had started out like just another Saturday night in South Beach. I was down with a bunch of my best friends for a week of partying, no big deal, really. We had spent the day at the beach working on our tans, eyeing the local color. And now we were dancing shirtless with two thousand other ripped guys. My buddy Rickie had convinced me to try K. I had done XTC a million times but never had the guts to try K but I was in a wild mood. On the dance floor, he held the inhaler up to my nose and I took a pretty big hit. I felt it slowly at first but within a few minutes, I was really loose.

This really hot guy was dancing close to us. He was about six feet tall and looked like a professional gymnast. His abs and pecs were awesome. I really got into watching the sweat run down to his navel and I could see the waistband of his briefs poking up over his shorts. We worked our way toward each other on the dance floor until I was dancing with my back to him and I could feel him rubbing up against me. After a while, he asked if my friends and I were up for a private party he was throwing in his hotel room. I asked Rickie and he asked Don and Jack and we all said, "sure." We followed them on foot to their hotel. Our gymnast host never told us his name but I’ll call him Ray since he reminded me a lot of my ex-boyfriend Ray. Ray opened the door to his hotel room, which was really a suite and all of us -- about twenty-five guys -- piled in. Immediately, joints were passed around the dimly lit room and beers were tossed around too. Even though we’d all been dirty dancing less than an hour earlier on the dance floor, suddenly there was this awkward tension in the room and no one was touching anybody or even talking hardly. We all knew what we were there for... hot sex. But no one was making the first move. Then Ray stood up and cleared his throat like he was going to make a speech. Everyone looked up at him through various states of hazy drug-induced levels of consciousness.

"I know at least one guy here who really wants to get fucked," looking directly at me.  With that single statement the party kicked into high gear.  Immediately two guys -- friends of Ray’s I guess -- on either side of me started slowly pulling off my clothing, and seeing that, everyone else stripping down until I was surrounded with hot, naked muscle men who were indiscriminately making out with each other, as each man's dick slowly hardened. 

Feeling something soft and wet on my cock, I looked down to find Ray blowing me.  That didn’t last long as, within a minute or so, Ray's buddies surrounded us, and lifted my legs so Ray could get his tongue up my ass. His big wet tongue was just lapping up around my shaved hole, making me so hot to get fucked. I saw his huge 9-inches of uncut meat swaying between his legs as the crimson head poked its way out of the foreskin. "Get him wet. Yeah, get it ready," commanded one of his friends and I felt Ray’s tongue probe deeper into me. Across the room I could see my buddy Rickie slowly guiding his thick cut cock up to a short blonde’s eager pink hole. He looked over at me and nodded, as if to say, "go for it!"

I knew Rickie was positive. He had been real open with me when he first found out. And he had told me about all the hot unsafe sex he’d been having on a regular basis. I had told him how jealous I was, how I wanted to be able to fuck without condoms, too. But neither one of us seemed to take my talk seriously. And then I felt it: Ray’s huge uncut cockhead was introducing itself to my hungry hole. It felt wet and hot. I could feel him dripping pre-cum onto my hole and suddenly I wanted it inside me so bad. I watched Rickie fucking that hot young blonde across the room and I could see he was barebacking the kid and I imagined that it was Rickie’s infected dick that was poking at my hole. Slowly Ray eased inside me until his whole shaft was buried deep into my hole.

As soon as he started fucking me, his friends started grabbing his ass as they all made out with each other overhead. I could hear them both whispering to Ray, encouraging him. "C’mon stud. Fuck that hole. Give him what he wants. Give him the dirty seed. Plant it in him. Infect him. Convert the kid. Go for it, stud. You can do it." And with each command, Ray seemed to get more and more turned on. Then as he fucked me, he leaned down to make out with me. His lips and tongue tasted so hot. I could taste my hole on his tongue. As he kissed me, he started whispering to me, too and we had a conversation, while his friends continued to make out with each other.

"Is this your first time?"

"Getting fucked? No way."

"Barebacking."

"Yeah," I admitted, a little embarrassed, not wanting to scare him.

"You’re negative, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied.  I didn’t ask him his status cause I pretty much figured he must be poz and I didn’t want him to think I cared.

"What would happen if I came up inside you right now?"

"I’d love it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"What if I told you I was positive?"

"And you shot your pozcum into me?"

"Yeah."

"Try me."

That was all he needed to hear. Suddenly I felt him thrusting deeper into me, plunging his hot semen deep into my guts. I could hear him moaning and his friends were pushing his ass deeper and deeper into me. He pulled out and quickly his dick was replaced by that of one of his friends who apparently got off feeling Ray's cum up my hole and using it for lube. He pulled me up on top of him so I was sitting on it and leaned me forward so the other guy could cram his thick one up into me at the same time. There I was getting double fucked. It felt so hot.

Someone handed me a bottle of poppers and I inhaled deeply, feeling the two cum-coated cocks drive deeper into me. I looked over and realized that it was Rickie who had given me the poppers. "Go for it, dude. Get fucked up," he said. And he bent his face toward mine and kissed me. "I’ve always wanted to be able to fuck you without worrying about infecting you. Now you’re part of the club." I felt so happy to finally have crossed over as I felt two more studs spewing up my butt.

Finally, Rickie entered me and telling me how he was making absolutely sure I’d turn into his poz muscle toy, he plowed me real slow until he whispered in my ear, "hot poz jizz is spurting in you... right now." By the time I got home to my own hotel room, I’d taken seven hot loads and my hole was raw and burning.

A few weeks later I came down with a fever. When I was tested two months later, I found out the night had been a success. Now I suck and fuck without thinking about it. I can only hope that next time I'm invited to a hot after-hours party, I can do someone else the great favor that my poz buddies did for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 years later...
  • 10 months later...