The Ninety Second Cumshot

barejackbro

So I was at Vaults in London recently for their Naked Night. First time for me, bit nervous, especially because there were 300+ guys there, and the atmosphere was beyond anything I've ever experienced. Had quite a few hot encounters during the night, here is the hottest...

After spending a bit of time being passed around a group of guys in a public area, I decided to go for a bit of a walk, already a couple of cumshots in me. I run into a friendly-but-dominant-looking guy in a corridor, blond hair, sweet smile, fairly muscular, nice long smooth cock, who's obviously into me. Grabs my ass as I walk by. I turn to kiss him and pretty quickly, he spins me round and slides inside me, fucking me up against the wall. He takes his time, fucking slow and deep - which feels REALLY good - I can feel his every move inside me - but we're kind of blocking the corridor here.

He asks if I want to take it to somewhere more private, but I say, let's go more public - back to the public area where I was being passed around before. He puts me on my back, throws my legs onto his shoulders and gets himself comfortable inside me, before starting to fuck firm and steady. He really knows what he's doing, this one. Not like a jackhammer, but he fucks deep and firm and rhythmic, tripping off some psychedelic body orgasms in me. 

It just feels really fucking good with his bare cock inside me. He changes rhythm, speeds up but still deep and firm, and I'm watching his face. 

"Play with my nipples" he says "Pull them hard" and of course I get to work. Playing, pulling, tweaking because I think I know what's coming... He's close, pushing his whole body against me til I'm kinda balanced on my shoulders rather than on my back. And then suddenly I feel this hot rush inside me. He keeps fucking me as he's cumming and oh my god it feels like there's so much!! Spurt after spurt inside me it seems, for about 30 seconds

He's got his eyes closed, in pleasure heaven, head slightly bowed, but body still tense, and he's breathing real deep. So am I.

From somewhere I find the words: "Wow, that was fucking amazing..."

"Hang on," he says, pushing slowly in real deep, "I'm still cumming"

Wow! I realise I can still feel that warm rush getting bigger, like he's still got a couple of spurts left, or maybe it's just oozing out of him into me now. Fuck knows, but he's blowing my mind. My eyes are wide open, breathing deep and orgasmic in my whole body, and I'm watching him. Waiting to see if I can feel another shot into me. My hands on his chest now, inwardly praying for more...

I feel so fucking full!

Slowly he starts to relax, and I swear it's been over a minute since he started cumming, and then suddenly - bang! - one final body spasm and I'm sure I feel another little spurt into me. Wow wow. A ninety second cumshot. I've never experienced anything like it.

I beg him not to pull out of me, but to fuck some of that cum into me, but he's obvious shattered and pulls out within a minute or so. I try to hold it in, and within about five minutes - while still talking to this guy as we've gone back to the corridor! - someone else is doing a good job of fucking that cum into me!

The most amazing thing is he comes back after an hour and does nearly the same thing again. Sixty second cumshot this time, and he's got me up against the wall in a private area this time. And because I really know what's coming this time, when he starts to cum he makes growl like the dirty fucking animal I am!!

That cum stayed in me for hours, if not the whole night, but the memory... oh Sweet Fucking Bareback Jesus that memory's gonna be with me for a lot longer!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21