Bottoms And Cumming

fieldpussy

Bottoms, how often do you need to cum?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms, do you need to cum when you get fucked, and what about when no fuck is available?

• I need to cum every day, no matter if I get fucked or not.
    • I cum only when I get fucked.
    • I couldn't care less about cumming when I get fucked. I only jerk afterwards, when I'm alone with myself and my hole is full of the top's jizz.
    • I don't need to cum at all and jerk only from time to time.
    • I cum even from getting fucked without touching my cock.

As a bottom I don't care much about whether my cock reacts on getting fucked or not, and I also don't care about cumming. This causes that I sometimes don't cum for days, even when I get fucked daily. More than once I took a good dozen of cocks and loads without cumming myself and in the end I even couldn't remember when I cummed the last time. That can even lead to cum oozing from my cock without orgasm.

I live in a small town.  I jerk off a lot.  If i'm getting fucked though I don't jerk off.  If I cum from getting fucked, which is often, then cool otherwise I'm going to stay focused on pleasing the top. 

• Upvote 1

I love cumming handsfree from just getting fucked. First I start leaking precum until I reach the point of no return and squirt all over the place. There is something about cumming with no hands on my cock that feels so good. That doesn't happen very often though. Usually with bigger than average thick cocks.

But it does happen that I don't get hard and just let the top have his way. I then JO after he's done.

• Upvote 1

A good raw fucking always gets me rock hard. I can (and prefer) to cum hands free when a top is cumming in my ass. I'm hardwired that way and cum in my ass is frequently all it takes to make me lose my own load. This can be a problem when I'm doing a marathon bottom session for a group of tops and I have to be careful not to touch myself or let the tops touch my cock as it will put me over the edge and make me cum before the end of the session. In these situations I have to wear a cock ring to delay my orgasm and take it off when the last top is fucking me so I can cum when he blows his load up my ass.

• Upvote 1

I need to nut everyday. If I'm alone, I'll usually jack off while shoving a fat dildo or buttplug up my hole. My order of preference, however, is:

5. Get fucked then jack off later.

4. Play with myself while my partner is fucking me.

3. Have my partner jack me off while fucking me.

2. Get sucked off while a top is fucking me (3-way)

1. Get fucked soooo good by a talented, hung, top with a lot of stamina and great technique that I cum hands-free like a bitch. I especially love it when I get those full-body assgasms before I actually nut...I can fuck for hours like that.

• Upvote 3

I don't need to cum every day or every time I get fucked but I do find that I need to cum probably once or twice a week. My preference is that I find a guy who fucks me so good that I cum without ever touching my dick. Failing that, if I'm getting fucked and I haven't cum for a few days and am feeling particularly horny, I'll jerk myself off if the guy doesn't mind.

If i'm going through a period where i've not had a fuck for a little while then yeah, I'll jerk off and shoot a load by myself - usually with some kind of plug or dildo up my ass and I always make sure not to waste my cum, either swallowing it, fingering it into my hole or using it as lube...

• Upvote 2

I think I am like most bottom pigs  here.  Jack while being fucked but focus on the Top and getting his load deep in my hole.  When at a club or party I like to get as many loads as possible so don't cum until I have taken all for the night.  Then I usually cum when the last guy shoots his cum in me.

Guest KptNLine

Locked in chastity here - the only way I am allowed to cum is when my husband fucks a load of me, no touching allowed. Obviously, my relationship is a little extreme compared to most, but it works for us. I personally think that not being able to jerk off, either between or during sex has made me a much more attentive bottom.