The Hitch-Hiker

The Hitch-Hiker (Part 3 – Myles)

Myles was so tired after the ordeal, that he actually fell asleep. But even in his sleep he was sobbing from time to time.
I drove through the night and was thinking about my next stop. I needed to fuck this lad, before he would meet another ‘friend’ of mine.

If someone had to describe myself, he would surely say… modest, nice, polite and friendly. This was my every day face.

The face I showed, when I offered help to a neighbor for example.
But I had another, a darker side in me and that side was not caring about anyone.
Right now I saw this 19 year old lad and didn’t pity him. Instead I wanted to fuck the shit out of his ass. I wanted to shred his insides and really hurt him,

while fucking my AIDS dick deep into his guts.

The beast within… was ready to strike again.

We would still have time. It was still another 5 hour drive to our destination.

I listened to Myles’ breathing and sobbing. It was like music to my ears and made me hard again.
Only a few other cars were on the road at this hour. It was almost midnight. I would have to find another parking lot or a track across the fields.

It had to be abandoned. I wanted to fuck him on the backseat of the car. It would be uncomfortable for sure, but I liked the intimacy.
We wouldn’t have much room and I would bang my cock into him and there was nowhere for him to go. He couldn’t escape me.

Half an hour later Myles woke up.
“Hey buddy…. feeling good after your nap?” I showed my nice face and tried to do some small talk.
“How long will it take to arrive in Fresno?” Myles asked me straight away.
“We should be there right now…. where are you taking me?” he wanted to know.

“What do you know, you can’t see where we are and you can’t see how fast we are driving.

You know shit, so shut up.” I replied and the mask crumbled already.

The next couple of minutes there was silence between us.

I could see a sign for a parking spot. I slowed the car down to check if we would be alone or if there would be other cars already.

“Are we stopping?” Myles lamented.

“I said shut up”
No other car was parking here.

I drove offside the lot and stopped the car, then I gazed at Myles.
I unbuckled my belt. Myles heard the noise and panicked. He wanted to know, what I was doing.
I opened my jeans again. Button after button was opened and I shuddered a bit.

“Please don’t…” Myles begged.
“The price for my time has been raised…” I mentioned to him.
“I cannot suck you anymore. I still feel sick from the last time. Please don’t force me to.” he whined.
“I don’t want another blow job, but there is another hole you can offer me.”

You could ‘hear’ me grinning.

“NO… Nononononoooooo… I am not letting you fuck me. No way – I told you I am straight, you can’t fuck me up my ass dude” he screamed hysterically.

I snapped his throat, choked him a little bit and told him to listen.

“I will fuck your ass and you will let me shred your guts with my big cock. Don’t fool me boy. I don’t care if you are gay or straight.

Your hole doesn’t care if you are gay or straight. But your hole will be used in a couple of minutes and now get into the back-seats of the car

and start undressing. I want you totally naked, bitch.

I opened my door and so did the twink. While I walked towards to his side the fool actually tried to run away. I had to laugh loudly.

Within seconds I reached him and punched him into his back. I dragged him back to the car, pulling him by his hair. He was screaming like a girl.

I kicked him into the back of the car and yelled again, that he should undress at once.

His whole body was shaking but he started taking off his clothes. I watched him opening his jeans jacket and fold it neatly. I tore it out of his hand

and threw it to the ground next to me. Then he took off his shirt. For the first time I saw his white, almost milky skin. It made a beautiful contrast

to the color of his hair. He held the shirt into my direction and I threw it also to the ground.

“Pants” I said.

He opened his belt and then he opened the only button. With trembling hands he pulled his zipper down. I pulled at the fabric down at his feet

and so his jeans went off quite fast.

“Enough” I said and entered the car. I closed the door behind me and so we ‘enjoyed’ this intimate atmosphere.

Myles squeezed himself into one corner of the back-seat and I was coming over him, like a wild animal.
I tore his underpants from his body and he squeaked loudly.
I didn’t even care to look at his wrinkled little dick.

“Stay on your back and part your legs you filthy whore” I muttered.

He slid into my direction and I gave him some space. Then I took my place between his legs.

“Condom… please…” he begged me.

I was fishing one of the rubbers out of my pants and handed him the packet.
“Open it and get it on my dick, filthy cunt…” I sneered at him.
He was shuddering extremely, he almost couldn’t open the packet. Of course it was one I had already manipulated.

The condom wouldn’t survive 10 strokes, but hey… the guy wanted a condom, and a condom he got.

He unrolled it on my dick which took him some time. It helped, him being blind, so he couldn’t see the damaged condom.

Then I told him to guide me to his hole.

He was still begging me to spare him, but he knew already that I wanted to fuck him hard.

I buried Myles under my body while I entered his system without any lube or spit.
The bitch was so dry and narrow, only with an immense effort I was able to push my cock head into the lad’s cunt.

“Let me fuck your cunt. Open up your straight ass for me” I moaned and with a grinding motion I started to push myself into Myles pussy.
His legs were resting on my shoulders, so I could use the most power to attack his unprotected hole.
After 6 inches of my junk had entered his body more or less painfully for both of us, I started to jab into him brutally.
I knew if I wanted to impale him fully I needed all the strength I could summon and I was willing to give it to him.

Myles had his underpants stuffed into his mouth for a while now. His screaming was just so loud, that I feared, the cops in Fresno could hear him.
This way it was much better. He was still grunting very loud and his face was pained, but it didn’t help him much.

After 10 minutes of powerfucking, I was finally fully embedded into him.

I pulled my cock completely out of his hole and checked the condom, which was already broken and rolled up completely at the base cock.
I was fucking him bareback now and since we didn’t use any lube, he was quite damaged already. The red streaks proved to me, that I did a great job.
It was the time to enjoy the fucking.

“You’re so hot and so tight. You will be the new star in the brothel” I moaned while fucking him violently.
Myles eyes were staring into nothing and still I could see the shock in his face.

“Hrrrmpffff Oooooh Noooooh Pleffffff” were the only noised he made.

His ass was clenching my cock quite good, after I revealed his fate. He cramped fatally and I think this caused great pain into his arse.

“In a couple of hours I will unload you and then you will meet quite a nice guy. He will help you to get over the border to Mexico…

you will be soon getting assfucked and gangbanged all the time... 30, 40 dicks every night. Isn’t that great?” I asked him gleefully.
“It’s a win-win for all of us” I giggled and while I was getting closer to my climax I started rabbit-fucking the 19 year old lad.
I groaned so loudly when I had the best orgasm for a long time. Spurt after spurt I gave him the gift.

After that I was totally worn out and collapsed on Myles. I just laid there between his legs and felt his heart beating like a drum.

He tried to pull his underwear out of his mouth but I pushed it even further into his mouth.

I could hear him asking ‘why’ but I didn’t answer him anymore.
Finally I pulled my cock out slowly and saw Myles hole stayed open nicely.
Then I dragged him out of the car and opened the trunk. Before pushing him into it, I retrieved his backpack and bag.

It was too dangerous, in case he had a mobile phone in there.

The backpack and the other stuff I threw on the back seat. Then I taped his mouth. His underwear was still crammed into his mouth,

but I made sure he was able to breathe through his nose. I also decided to tape his hands by his wrists - onto his back. I didn’t want him

hammering against the car from the inside all the time.

He was twitching and jerking and I heard his muffled screaming; as the trunk lid closed the darkness surrounded him.

Soon his voice was hoarse from all the screaming.

Finally I arrived at our destination. It was a small town close to the Mexican border. I drove to a garage, which was actually just a fake.

There were no mechanics working here.

When I entered and parked my car within the garage, the door closed automatically.

“Amigo, how are you” a mean looking guy was welcoming me. He was over 6 ft tall and full of muscles.

His head was shaved and his cold blue eyes revealed, that he was no Mexican.

“Hey man, I drove all night to reach you. I got some merchandise as promised. Caucasian. 19 years old, heterosexual, blind….

I told him about the circumstances. Myles was not disappeared long enough to be alarmed yet. But if he would be sold today,

he wouldn’t stay long in this garage. He might be gone today already.

A blind guy was something new. Guys could probably get horny, if they wouldn’t have to see into the accusing eyes of a forced whore.

“So, let’s see him then…” The guy demanded.

I opened the trunk and there he was. He tried to get up immediately.

“Heffffffff, hefffff meeeee” he croaked.

The bald guy was already rubbing his bulge.
“Not bad…. not bad at all…. I see you hit him a bit?” he inquired.
“Yeah – he whines a lot, but I think that’s normal, he likes getting manhandled. He enjoys the beating a lot and his

body reacts the way it should.” I explained.

“Nice cramping… we will see. You know we gotta test him first. You got 15 minutes? he asked me.

“Of course” I answered.

He called two other guys to the car. They were also looking like thugs and they lifted Myles out of the trunk.
The three criminals dragged the boy to another room. I already knew, that there was only one mattress on the floor, to check the new

merchandise for the Mexican market.
Myles would get his first gangbang now, and I heard how roughly they used his body. He seemed to fight, because I could hear the beating

sounds of fists meeting flesh and then the hoarse screaming of the lad.

Around 30 minutes later the bald guy came out of the ‘test room’. His jeans was still opened and he proudly showed his bloody thick basher.

I could see through the open door, that Myles was fucked at both ends right now.

“I will give you 8000 dollars for him” he suggested.
“No, I want 12000 – he is unique as far as I know.”
“But we don’t know if the johns will use him as much, and I need to find a buyer for him also on the other side of the border” the bald one insisted.

“Give me 10000 dollars and he is sold”

We made a handshake and while the guy was getting the money, I unloaded all the stuff and threw it next to a desk in the garage.
After I received the cash I counted it thoroughly.
I got into my car and didn’t even try to take another look through the open door.

After all… it was my lucky day.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

The Hitch-Hiker (Part 1 – Julian)

On one of my trips I met Julian.
It was a rainy summer afternoon and he approached me at a gas station.
He asked me if he could get on board and drive with me for a while. He didn’t seem to care which way I would take,

as long as he could leave this place.
Since the guy was quite small, I asked him about his age.
He told me he just turned 18 and I demanded to see his ID, which he showed me willingly.

Nice, I thought….. he was also very skinny. I like that on my boys a lot, although I didn’t know if he could get the spot

on the ‘Scorpion Gift Service’ at all.

“You’re a runaway? Or do you have some other kind of problems? I don’t want to get involved with some kind of thug or so” I asked him.
He denied to be a ‘no good’ and said he did run away from home, but since he was an adult it was his choice to leave anyway.
I nodded and asked for his name.
He answered it was Julian.

“Okay – walk to the exit. I will pay my charges and then I will pick you up….” I motioned my head to the exit of the gas station’s lot.
He thanked me quite a lot and took his bag and walked away. I watched his tiny little ass wiggle in the old and worn out jeans.
After paying my gas I went to my car and turned to the exit. There he was. Standing close to the exit and smiling at me.
I stopped the car and told him he could throw his bag into the trunk.
After all was done, he took the passenger’s seat and buckled up.

We drove for a while. Although I tried to open a conversation the little guy seemed to be shy.
“What’s your problem at home? Do you have problems in your school or in your family?” I asked Julian.
He gazed out of the window and did not reply.

“Well, then maybe it is a girl? Are you dating girls?” I wanted to know.
“Of course I date girls…. I am not a faggot” Julian snapped.
“Okay….. then what is so terrible, that you chose to run away instead of finishing your school or find some work?” I insisted.

“It is my step dad…… after my mother had died, he is….. doing things to me…..” Julian mumbled.
“What kind of things?” I wanted to know.
“Well he is doing things to me, he should actually do with another woman” he said.
“You mean your dad tried to come on to you?” I played shocked.
“Step-dad” Julian said.

We drove for a while without saying a thing.
“Why didn’t you go to the police…..” I wanted to know.
“And then…. what?” he stared dreamingly at the surroundings outside the car.
“I feel safe here, now that I found a way to get so far away as possible” he added.

Julian sniffed from time to time but didn’t say a word for the next couple of miles.

“The first time he touched me was, when I called him for dinner…. I remember him, standing behind me, touching my nape,

watching at the dinner table, with his hand driving down my spine…. and then resting on my butt.

Squeezing my ass cheeks” he continued talking.

“Then he started touching me more often, being at home I got kissed on my mouth all of the sudden.

Soon he asked me to french-kiss him and that started the whole thing I guess” Julian thought loudly.

“Maybe, if I would have stopped him…. maybe I encouraged him. He knew I had a girl friend… he knew I was not gay, but still he said,

now that my mom is gone, someone had to fulfill her duties. And I was doing the chores so well, so why not take his…. his….

dick and milk it also” Julian sighed.

I didn’t ask him a thing. I let his heartbreaking stories just emerge.

“I should have known…. but I was scared. I didn’t want to lose my step dad also. I just had lost my mom” Julian cried.
“And one night he came into my room and I felt him entering my bed. I screamed and shouted out loud but he didn’t care.

I tried to defend myself, but somehow he managed to rip my underpants away and he placed his hard cock up to my asshole

and simply fucked away.” Julian’s voice got monotone.

“It hurt so much…. he promised he would never ever do it again. And I believed him….

and the next night he forced me to suck him, since he was not allowed to fuck me anymore and since I protested against it,

he raped my ass anyway.”

Julian didn’t recognize, that after all the story I chose a route that would lead us into a little forest.
I stopped the car and turned to him, but he was still gazing out of the window, like he was somewhere else.

The day I told him I would involve the police, if he wouldn’t stop - he brought 6 guys home that evening. I thought I would die….

*sobs* I really thought that after the gang rape they would kill me, because they told me so.”
“But they didn’t kill me, thnough they told me they could…. but if I would comply and please them however they needed me…..

I was allowed to live and to work on their cocks” he looked sadly at me.

“Do you understand, why I had to leave” he asked me and now he realized we were parking in an deserted part of a forest, he actually didn’t know.
“What are we doing here?” he wanted to know.

“Well it was such a heart-breaking story. I wanted some time out to listen to it and talk to you.” I told him.

Julian nodded.
“Don’t worry about me…. I will find my way” he smiled at me softly.

“But why, did he chose you anyway? I asked Julian.
He shrugged with his shoulders and guessed, that his stepdad would have been a homo all along.
“Hmmmm…. possible but unlikely” I said.

“Maybe you acted like a faggot? Maybe you stared at his bulge when he came home, tired from work and longing for just a hot meal?

Maybe you stared at the crotches of his male friends and they thought – a hole is a hole and yours is an easy hole, because you invited them

to use your body?” I looked Julian straight into his eyes.

The guy was shocked and started almost to cry.

“You know, when I saw you at the gas station my first thought was also, that you are a sleazy faggot.

A guy who does everything to drain a nut. Who is simply just horny for dicks, to get his ass cunt fucked and to swallow cum as much as possible.”
“No wonder your step dad groped you, since it was your fault to begin with. You are a dirty little slut Julian” I concluded.

“So…. what are you waiting for” I asked him bluntly.

He wanted to know what I mean.

“You cum-bucket sit here… telling me like, for weeks you have been seduced your dad’s cock and his friends dicks to fuck you to

pieces and now you got me rocking hard and you don’t want to finish your job. I mean…. are you serious?” I growled.

“Please…. I don’t want to do a job here…. I just want to step out at the next gas station or town.” he demanded.
“I can’t see a gas station here…. and I don’t see a town for miles and miles to come. But you are welcome to step out any time” I looked seriously at Julian.

In order to appease me, he touched my junk and tried to squeeze it a little bit, to get some attention to his words.

Of course touching me there…. didn’t help him much.

“Open my fucking jeans and start blowing and you better start it now…. or you can get off the car, but believe me, before we part…. I will get

you a good beating. Maybe your step-dad should have given you more of that. And I promise you, I am good in beating you to a pulp.” I grinned

insanely at Julian who got really scared now.

He started to cry and begged me again repeating the words ‘Please’ all over again.
Slowly he opened my jeans and freed my rocking hard cock. He stroked it slowly up and down.
“No teeth and remember to swallow my cum.” I reminded him and he got down swallowing my cock.

I enjoyed the feeling of his tongue on my dickhead. After a while he started deep-throating me. He was really not bad at allin sucking.

Not a single time he scraped against my dick with his teeth .
My eyes were closed while he did his job. I didn’t even warn him, when my eyes started to tingle. His mouth went up and down my dick.

He used his hands jacking me off also, while his lips massaged my cock nicely.

I could hear him swallow and moan in distress from time to time.

I enjoyed it when my first shot hit his throttle. He closed his mouth around my prick head and sucked in earnest to get all my

sweet juice out of my balls.
Gush after gush my piss-slit fired the cum out of my balls.

“Man…. you blow like a professional whore” I sighed.

“You are the best faggot cum sucking slut I ever laid my eyes on” I complimented him.
“You did a great job fag” I thanked him politely for sucking and stuffed my cock back into my jeans and buttoned up.

Julian cried silently and I ruffled his hair.
“Sometimes it is the best to accept your fate” I told him softly.
“Being a hole for other homo or hetero guys is not so bad at all. You have a task to fulfill and there will be always dicks wanting to unload in you.

You should take your strength out of that, knowing you give other blokes a good orgasm” I explained to him.

I started the engine and we entered the road again. Julian couldn’t stop his tears, and he felt degraded and abused.

And this was just the beginning…..

• Upvote 16

The Hitch-Hiker (Part 2 – Julian)

I tried to open a conversation with Julian, but since the blow job event he seemed to be stubborn.
“I hope you don’t spoil everything later, when you meet the others….” I mentioned.
“The others?” Julian asked scared.

“You can believe it or not, I do care about your future and I am asking myself, how will you cope with it?” I asked him nicely.

“That’s none of your business.” Julian sulked.

The area we passed right now was desert like. We drove for a while already down a street, which was hardly used for

normal traffic. This route got used by truckers only.
Business guys….. I grinned evilly.

My feeling was, that Julian may be 18 years old, but he seemed to be very inexperienced and easily to manipulate.
“Well, I wanted to suggest something to you. It entered my mind, when you told me about your past and the gifts you have

been giving by nature.

Let’s look at the objective data:

You didn’t finish your school – that’s a minus!
You got not qualifications whatsoever in business… workmanship or such – also a no go.
You got no connections – not good!
And you got no money – which really is a problem.

Now, let’s see if you got other stuff you could contribute:

You are able to suck and swallow – which could be helpful. You suck dicks for let’s say 5 dollars.

If you swallow the junk, you can charge more money on it, let’s say 5 dollars in additional. You could earn 10 dollars just for a blowjob

with swallowing. You should always prefer that and advertise it, that you swallow every load offered.

Hmm… I didn’t check your anal finesse yet, but since your father and his friends enjoyed using you for anal gangbangs, you might

got some professional possibilities here also.
Always offer anal sex, since you can charge at least 20 dollars for it. Advertise it, that you do it without a condom – which would again

add 5 dollars to the normal price.” I explained my thoughts to Julian.

He opened up by answering, if this wouldn’t be too low on the price scale, although he personally had no idea what a whore

would claim for his offers.

I agreed, but then I told him that many guys were already working as whores.

There was simply too much competition and he should show his costumers from the beginning, that he would offer his

body for fair prices.

“You just have to suck more guys and let more costumers fuck you, this way you earn a lot more doe and the guys would rather choose you,

because of the low charges.”

Julian nodded understandingly.

“If you allow several guys to gangbang you, it would be perfect to give them some discount.

Since you are serving two or more people, you are earning fast money. But you need to encourage and advertise that over and over again,

that gang-bangers are welcome into your body.” I told Julian.

The discount should be a great offer to the guys to incite taking this special offer and show up with 3 or more guys.

Julian didn’t get it…. so I calculated the stuff for him. Stupid whore…

25 dollars for one guy, let’s say…. 30 minutes duration.
So Julian would collect 75 dollars in 90 minutes, if everything turns out fine.
If he would discount gangbangers (10 dollars each guy) he would earn in 30 minutes with three guys banging the shit out of him 45 dollars.

If he could repeat this 3 times (90 Minutes) it would sum up to 135 dollars. He would get, in the same amount of time, 60 extra dollars.

“That would be awesome.” Julian cheered loudly.

I smiled, nodded and thought… ‘Yeah bitch. Splendid - you stupid cunt.’

“And for the beginning I wanted to show you a place, which might be really a good location for a first timer like you,

with no competition at all, but lots of possible customers” I said.

Julian looked around but all he could see was only desert.

“That’s the clue. We will drive to a parking lot, which is the only spot in this desert. No gas station or restaurant, which would only make it

harder to whore around without getting in trouble. You can make yourself a name there.
You could offer yourself to the truckers, right in their rigs or at the latrine of course.
There is also a deserted hut close to the latrine. You could set up a room for you there and sleep on a mattress while waiting for costumers”

I sounded cheerfully.

This way the guys, who knew Julian was sleeping in the hut, could enter the place and simply use Julian’s body and give him the cash immediately.

So Julian would not have to be at the latrine 24 hours offering his body. He could rest a bit from time to time and still be available with his holes.
I knew there was already a mattress in the hut and it got used quite regularely. Julian would have an easy job there.
I advised him to sleep on his belly. It would make the service so much easier for his customers.

“But how can I get food or something to drink, if I got no transport….” he interjected.

I thought about it and told him that he could lower the prices and instead of charging 25 Dollars for unprotected anal intercourse…

he should ask for 15 Dollars and an old burger.

The latrine would hold most of the time water, so he shouldn’t die of thirst and most of the time the urinals would be blocked.

So there would be always enough to drink, directly out of the urinals or the latrine itself.

Julian thought about it silently.
“I don’t know…. I feel insecure about this” he answered.

“You would be out of your step-dad’s radar and you could try this kind of job out, at least for a week.
Who knows, maybe you will have earn enough money to buy yourself a brand new car by then” I lied.
Julian’s eyes sparkled.
“You think so?” he asked excited.
“If you don’t deny any customer, then you should be rich in no time” I gave him a winning smile.

You should not care about the looks so much or the age. It is only important that your customer-service is brilliant.

Just offer your body to all the guys who are willing to pay for your holes and then let them in and milk their dicks. It’s an easy job.

You simply keep your legs apart for strangers and welcome them if they shoot their junks in your body.

With this gratitude you make sure, that those guys will come back to you again to abuse your body over and over again

– and I think you might make it.”

Of course there might be heterosexual men, who would deny his service and still then I told Julian he could sell other services

to those possible customers.

He could offer them, to drink their piss out of the latrine or they could pay for punching him or beating him up.

Of course he should set rules for such a service, like no beating to the face or no bone crushing.
Julian was scared of this idea, but I told him he should give it a try – at least he could earn a couple of dollars for this kind of stuff,

if no other costumer is available for a fuck.

To get the motor running I suggested I could ‘play’ his first costumer. I would ask him loudly at the latrine how much he would take for

bareback assfuck and would hand him the money.
Of course he would have to give me the money back later on. This was only part of the advertisement, so that people would know he is a

professional and that I could shoot my toxic load into him.

I told him I was sure, that some of the other guys, would take the opportunity and ask about the prices, and he would be in business.

Julian nodded and agreed to do it that way.

“Excellent….” I said with a smile....

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 18

The Hitch-Hiker (Part 3 – Julian)

We arrived at the parking lot, but no other car or truck was in sight.
Julian looked at me with worried eyes.

“Don’t worry” I told him. “As soon as the words spread, that a lot lizard gives his body away for fair prizes, you won’t

get off the dirty stained mattress anymore. Guys will wait in a queue to use your holes.”

I parked and we got off my car.
Julian was told to open the trunk to retrieve his bags, since this was his new home.
Before we went up to the latrines and the hut, I took a good look at the young twink.

“Pull your jeans off” I ordered.
“My… what? Why?” Julian sounded terrified.
“Just pull it off” I said calmly and all of a sudden a knife appeared in my hand.

Julian’s eyes widened in horror.

Slowly he opened his belt. I ripped it off his pants, which made the boy yelp.
He unbuttoned his jeans in a hurry and after he took them off he handed me the pair.
I inspected the backside of his jeans. I opened them up a bit with my knife and then started to tear at the cut,

to make the hole bigger

The guy couldn’t believe it.

“You need your jeans be ready for your new job. This is sort of a business clothing now.

This way you don’t even have to open your pants to let your costumers into your body. Smart – eh?” I looked at Julian

as if I tried to get his approval.

He sniffed while looking sadly at his destroyed jeans.

I opened his bags and searched them for other pants, which I found pretty fast. The guy didn’t have much valuable stuff, but I

completed my mission anyway and cut holes into the backsides of all pants he possessed.

“Of course you got to take off your underpants. NOW!” I yelled at him.

Julian shivered as he took his underpants off.
He stood there now with only his socks on and his shirt.
“It wouldn’t make any sense if we do this stuff and then you block your entrance with another fabric.

You won’t need the underpants anymore. Not at this place” I decided and then I started to shred, not only this underpants

but all the ones that could be found in his bags.

While throwing the worn jeans at him, it happened… his mobile phone, which was in a back pocket of his jeans,

sort of fell out of the pocket and dropped to the ground.
Julian tried to catch it, but nudged it into my direction. ‘Clumsy’ as I am, I did my very best to catch it,

but somehow it smashed to the ground.
You could hear the glass shatter. And if this was not enough, I ‘accidently’ stepped right on to the mobile phone,

which destroyed it completely.

Julian cried out loud, while grabbing the piece of junk. It was totally ruined and of course I looked a bit puzzled, by this misfortune

that just happened.

“It was a bad idea to keep it in your back pocket anyway” I accused Julian.
“What…. what do I do now?” Julian looked totally devastated.
“I tell you what…. I got an old mobile phone at home. I will pick it up and return that to you tomorrow evening.

Then we can switch the cards and you can tell me about your first day… what do you say?” I asked him.

Julian sobbed.

“You promise to give me your old mobile?” he asked me.
“Of course I do” I lied.

“Why don’t you forget about this shit now and massage my cock through my jeans, while I am searching your stuff for other

things you don’t need no more.

Julian came to my side like a puppet. He cried silently while touching my bulge and squeezing it softly.
It was a cute sight. The eighteen year old crying boy, with nothing but his socks and shirt on, stood at my side and giving me a good cock

massage while I kept on shredding more of his stuff.

After I had finished my job, I told Julian to get his bags and follow me to his new working place.
We walked towards the hut, which was next to the latrine.
There was a pungent odor, while we reached for Julian’s new home and found a totally messed up place,

after we opened the wooden door and entered the shed.

The hut was totally run down, like almost the whole place. I closed the door silently behind us.
Julian looked stunned. The mattress was stained all over. There was not one single spot, which appeared to be clean.

Lots of used rubbers were laying around.

“This lacks your personal flair of course….” I told him.

I suggested to Julian, it would be better to get more light and ‘fresh’ air in and so I kicked down the closed door behind us

and it flew out of the door hinges instantly.

“That’s much better – now your Johns won’t have the feeling to disturb you. They can simply enter and use your cunt to unload

themselves, no matter what. This is the only way to keep your customers – believe me!” I explained all to Julian.
Julian dropped his two bags in a corner of the room and picked up some condoms.
He looked disgusted.

“Look at it, as your business port folio. With all these condoms around it looks like this is a busy place.

Guys will think you are the best whore in the world, because of the massive usage of your body.” I thought loudly.

“Why don’t you just try out and lay yourself down on the mattress and get the right feeling?” I pushed Julian almost down.

He looked concerned but got slowly on his back, trying to avoid the contact to any of the used condoms scattered around.

“Spread your legs like a good whore” I ordered him.

He looked so hot. He supported his upper body with his elbows, while being on his backside, spreading his legs. He had this lost and

scared look in his eyes. You could see his jeans were also torn in his crotch.

“Remember this pose bitch…. always try to welcome your Johns this way. Keep those legs spread. And if someone enters the door to

check the merchandise open your legs even more, so the guy feels welcomed to your body.

“Now turn around and lay on your belly. Yeah…. nice….. try again to spread the legs a little bit…. I can see your ass cheeks….

you are such a hot cunt…..” I felt my cock getting hard again.

I opened my jeans again. I couldn’t wait to act as a John, like we had planned before. I needed to fuck him now. He felt the movement on

the mattress and sighed anxiously. We had no lube, but hey…. most of the John’s wouldn’t even care about.

So I spit on my cock and started entering his tight rectum.
I forced myself into Julian in one long swift stroke.

His made fists and groaned loudly. I could see, he was in pain, but for me it was like heaven. I could feel every sigh

and shudder of Julian’s suffering down to my penis.
I sped up. This was not a romantic fuck. I was here to breed this little faggot und to seed him with his poison.

“Yeah whore, squeeze my dick. Massage me good with your cheap slut drain” I growled.

I fucked Julian harder now. Placing my right arm around his neck in I started choking the lad. He had no chance escaping

this headlock but he tried. He started moving his ass around, which was perfect, since they met my motions.
I whispered I would love to drain his life out of him, and while his movements got more frantic I asked him, if he would love

to get charged up by me.

Julian hit me with his arms against my arms. I loosened the headlock for a couple of seconds to repeat my question and

to make sure he actually heard it.

“Listen slut, I am about to shoot my load. I want to charge you up with it you filthy cunt… tell me,

tell me you want to get charged up….” I insisted.
With that I put him back into the headlock and I heard again those beautiful choking sounds.
“Well….. do you want to get charged up whore?” I asked one last time.

I could hear a rasping noise.

“Yes…. ye…. cha’g’ me uuuup” he whispered.
I couldn’t see it, but Julian’s face had turned blue already.
His answer did it for me. I shot my virus deep into him and made sure it would impregnate him. I power fucked him

the at last like a rabbit.

Shortly after that, I dissolved the headlock and just laid on Julian with my full body weight. I felt his convulsive breathing

and I enjoyed the sounds he made.

Slowly I undocked from his slut hole and patted him on his ass cheeks.
“You did a very good job cunt hole – you sucked my whole charged cum out of my balls and into you system.

Well done” I praised him.

Suddenly a stranger’s voice echoed through the small room “Nice show you two…. really nice…..”
I turned around and saw a huge trucker standing at the hole, that once was a door.
“If he would be my fuck toy, I would have fucked him also here, just to show him his place” he continued.

“He is not my boy” I replied. “He is a fucking money taking whore”
“A whore? How much?” he wanted to know.
The guy was quite big and a little bit heavy, if you know what I mean.
“It’s up to you. Next costumer is waiting, Bitch” I grinned.
Julian was scared by trucker’s looks. He was fat and not so good looking.

“I asked you something you stupid cunt. How MUCH for assfucking?” he repeated his question.

I closed my jeans slowly enjoying the scene.

“20 dollars with a condom. 25 dollars without a condom” Julian answered shyly.
“You got any condoms here?” the trucker wanted to know.
Julian shook his head in astonishment. Why should he have the condoms with him?
“You can’t fool me Bitch. If you got no condoms I am fucking you without a condom, but I will pay only 20 dollars. You got that”

he sneered and started opening his jeans already without consent.

He threw a twenty dollar note down to the dirty floor.
Julian looked at me scared and I nodded slowly, so he said ‘alright’ to the guy.
“Come here and suck me. Make my dick hard, so I can fuck you” the fat guy ordered.
Julian crawled to the edge of the mattress and started licking the cock. He saw, the guy wore a ring. He was married…..

I left the room to give the two lovebirds some privacy, but I waited nearby.
So I could hear the sniffing and the crying of Julian and the grunting of his first John.

“You are hurting me….” Julian whined.
“Shut up whore and work for your money you fucking faggot” the John replied.
There was a sound of a thump and then I heard Julian moaning out of pain.
“Yeah….. whore….. ooooooh…. yeah….. milk my balls you dirty mattress…..” the John panted.

Silence……

A couple of minutes later the trucker left the shack. He simply nodded at me and went back to his vehicle.

I entered Julian’s new love nest and saw he was a mess. His face was red, like he hadn’t had enough oxygen for the last couple of

minutes. He held his left shoulder and there were already visible marks of the punching on his back.

“You did it. Another dick in your cunt and it is just early afternoon. You see what you can make? 15 minutes and you made this bloke happy.” I encouraged Julian to continue.
“I…. I….. I…. do…. don’t….. I” he stuttered.
Before he made a bad choice I pulled him up.
“Let’s go to the urinals and the stalls” I told him.

We went slowly into the toilets, which were just a few meters away from his new home.

Like I said before, most urinals were overflowed with piss. Somehow the urinals were blocked and the piss couldn’t sink into the urinal.
Some of the piss had already spilled all over the floor.
We stood right in between this mess, when two truckers entered the toilets.

They took a look at Julian’s torn jeans and exchanged a disapproving look.

“Now look at this mess. This is fucking shit. Always the same shit. You can’t take a decent piss at those truck stops,

if there ain’t a restaurant.” one of the guys complained.

“Offer yourself as a urinal” I whispered at Julian and shoved him in between two urinals.

He turned around and saw the mean expression on their faces.
He sunk down onto his knees and asked them if they would care to pay, if he would drink their piss.

“Nah – but I would care to beat you up” one trucker answered and made a fist already.

“I…. I….. I don….” Julian stammered.
“I…. I…. I WHAT?” both sneered dangerously.

“Sorry…. it is his first day on this job.” I interfered.
“You could beat him up for 15 dollars. No face punching, no broken bones – Rest is up to you”
“Are you serious?” the one guy couldn’t believe his ears.
I nodded.

Both guys paid the fee and threw the money in front of the lad.

“You hold him up first Miguel” one said to the other.
I surveyed the scene.
Julian was raised up and held in a neckholder. He had a frightened look in his eyes and said visibly ‘NOOOOO’

when the first thump hit him in the stomack.
He wasn’t able to breathe anymore and the guy in front of him grinned into Julian’s face while using him as a punching ball.

He was boxing like a pro. Moving around and beating the kid up badly.
He even punched him onto his dick and into his balls.

I went out after a while, although I enjoyed the scenery.
A couple of minutes later both guys came out of the toilet area and high-fived each other.
I could see, both of them got a huge boner in their jeans.

They had fun beating Julian up.

“Puta….. hey Pal - is this faggot staying here for a while?” Miguel asked me.
“He plans to…. why?” I wanted to know.

“We got a couple of friends, maybe 10 to 12 guys, who would like to meet him probably.” he grinned evilly.
“Well , then I suggest, you visit him around 3 am. There won’t be any traffic around here at all, and he will be sleeping

in the shack on his filthy mattress. There you can surprise him with your group; and who knows, maybe he will forget to ask for the fee,

if you wake him up this way” I smirked.

They nodded both and adjusted their junks before they left.

I entered the toilet again and there was Julian sitting in an even greater pool of piss than before. The money was gone and he told me,

that both guys had taken also the rest of all the money he owned, the 20 dollars included from his first anal job.

“Man, shit happens. That was just bad luck. Come on, get up… let me help you” I lent him a helping hand.
While I tried to get him back to the shed two new truckers approached us.

“What happened” they asked concerned.
“Nothing – he just had a job and got beaten up. He is a whore, trying to gain some paying friends around here” I answered.

They both laughed loudly, but then they saw he shredded jeans and they looked at each other again.

“Want to unload in a faggot again?” one asked the other guy.
He looked at the young ho and nodded.
Julian was not able to comprehend the talking. He was slowly led into the shack again and dropped down to the dirty mattress.

“How much?” one guy asked me.

I looked down at Julian and realized he was out of it, at this moment, so I replied 40 dollars for both.
That was a bargain. They gave me the cash and started opening their pants looking down at Julian with horny eyes.

When I turned to leave the small room, I heard Julian already cry out in pain. The pals tried to fuck him both into his ass and

they made sure they would both punch fuck him to get the most out of the twink. I took the money and walked to my car slowly.

I never returned to that lot again….

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 10