Tag-Team & 4 Day Load

BlkBear77

It was late last Wednesday night and I was at home. When the the dark south Asian fb buddy contacted me ( he was one of the 3 from the bathhouse visit). He was in my area visiting another friend of his. He wanted to know if I'd be interested in tag teaming this friend of his. I said sure.

When I got there he was well into fucking his friend, a tall white guy. We made some small talk ask I dressed, as I did our bottom start to suck my cock to get me hard and to get to it.

My friend laid down on the bed, his cock still covered in the lube form the bottom ass. As the bottom climbed back onto his fuck bench. Which it him on the ideal position to suck the fb. I step in behind the bottom. Considering that they had already been at it, so I figured he was already well lubed. I slide in and deep to his wet ass. He let out a moan as I did and started suck my fb.

About 5 minutes into are tag team Oreo, my fb looked up at me with a huge smile and said, "He's suck me the same way your fucking him." I looked down and watched his head bob on my fb cock.

Short quick burst

Long and slow

Deep thrusts

Swirl

Long dicking

All were happen to the fb cock. For the next 20 minute, I listen to each of them moan as I fucked. Several time I was sure the fb was going to cum from how he twisted and turned on the bed, when I power fuck the bottoms ass.

Since this was a tag team, I tag the fb to switch. I want to feel this too. The fb started fucking the bottom, as he started sucking. It was even better that when. Was getting undressed. It had been several days since I'd last unloaded, and under that skilled mouth, I didn't last. My 4 day load was unloaded. Which he sucked up every dropped.