This happened to me today... Details arre still fresh... 

After I had an awesome workout, IU walked to my car to drive home. I received a text from a hot dude that I used to fuck around with many times, but last time was already half a year ago.. He asked if I was home and horny as he was in the neighbourhood.. I texted him back that I would be home in about 20 minutes and possibly would be horny.. Het replied that that was cool and I should tex him when I would be at home. When I got home I jumped in the shower and started working on cleaning my ass. I texted the guy, he told me he was with a friend and send some pics of the other guy... If I werent horny already I would have been in an instant. Hot black guy, hot body, 8.5 inch dick...6'2"tall... just HOT. My budsdy that texted me is an athletic blak guy, 6'3"  9 " dick. both pretty smooth, nice asses, just pretty much perfect.. I tried to clean as soon as possible, within about half an hour I was good to go. The guys were already at my door (they texted I should take my time... they would just wait outside untill I was ready) 

SO... after cleaning, I left them in my house.. we drank a little, we kiussed a little and moved things to the bedroom.. 
we undressed and layed down... I was in the middle, kissing them both. my dick got rockhard and soon their dicks did too. One of the guys started sucking me and I was sucking the other guy.. it felt so good.. their lips, their dicks, the bodies.. it was all so hot..After sucking the guy that texted me's dick (O.) i wanted to suck the other guy's dick (S.)  apparently he just lubed his dick, so he told me to continue sucking O's dick... so I did.. S. sat behing me en pushed his dick in... slowly at first and entered deeper and deeper. 

S fucked me good and deep... I was enjoying and moaning like a bitch in heat. O. was moaning too... he loved the sight and the things I did with his diick. After a few minutes they wanted to switch, so I turned around. I sucked S's dick (lol.. so... sucking him with lube on his dick was a no go, but sucking him after he just been in my ass in okay...) O entered my ass... S has a big dick.. O is even bigger.. 9 inches (atleast..). I always love it when he slided in me... His ass is delicious too but havent fucked him in over a year... SO he went crazy in my ass, while I was sucking S. I was in heaven. They changed positions a few times... After about half an hour of switchcing dicks and positions, I was riding O's dick... S. was behind me and pressed his dick in me too.. Lately I have been doublefucked a few times, but never while I was sober so to say... The other times have been on chems, but bow it was a sober experience.. I did use a lot of poppers though, but once both were inside my ass I could only enjoy the feeling... The doublefucked me for about 5-10 minutes before S started moaning and swearing and filled my ass up... AS soon as he pulled out, O got behind me and fucked me doggystyle untill he busted his nut too. 
Both shot big loads! I loved every minute of it... Unfoirtunately they had to go (they toldd me about  a dinner they had to go to, they were already late... So they showered and went on their way (both live in the hood, so there will be a repeat) . I was still horny since I hadnt cum. RIght then I got a message (sometimes I wonder if I am just lucky..) A friend of mine asked for a favour (non-sexual). We fuck every now and then... I couldnt help him, but I told him what happened... he asked if I was still loaded... i confirmed that and he told me to come over. He is also a black guy, hung, 9.5" tattoos, piercings, really tough, really hot. He left his door open, so I could enter, strip in his hallway and move to his bedroom... I immediately went down on his dick.. suck him good and hard... He turned me around and ate my ass a bit. The he entered his dick, doggystyle... He wasted no time in fucking.... told me to taki it like a man and not moan or whine, because when I fuck him i never let him adjust to my dick... Hehe.. he went crazy in my ass.. I loved it... We changed positions a few times, me riding him  laying down, sideways, me on my back... I really needed to cum... SO when I was on my back and he was fucking me I jerkked my dick. After 2 minutes I shot lots of cum... My ass was contracting a lot, which drove my top crazy.. he continued fucking me HARD... My ass was sensitive but once again he told me that I do that when I fuck him.... So he continued for a gew minutes (I got hard again) untill he too came in my ass... i shot again.... it was so fucking hot.... 

After that last fuck I had to go to a party.. so I went home and took a quick shower.. I was exhausted when  I went to the party (not a sexparty though) but really really happy :D 

• Upvote 8