Pissed Myself - Common?

bbjockload

So I'm at bathhouse getting banged in group room, on my back, and while the 3rd or 4th dude is in me, I lost control and pissed all over myself. Didn't think I needed to piss. In fact one of the dudes standing over me was the first to notice (and embarrassingly made a loud comment). I basically let the dude finish off and I bolted, embarrassed. This happened once before. Is this common?

• Upvote 1

I've had it happen too. It's one of the things that got me into piss play. When playing with like minded guys I often piss myself on purpose because I like how it feels to let go with a raw cock pounding my hole. It's even hotter when it happens spontaneously from the abuse my hole is taking from a skilled top. 

I also have a big jeans fetish and love to get fucked while wearing jeans with an "easy access" hole cut out of the back of jeans. Love to piss myself and soak my jeans when I'm doing this.

• Upvote 7

I've had it happen too. It's one of the things that got me into piss play. When playing with like minded guys I often piss myself on purpose because I like how it feels to let go with a raw cock pounding my hole. It's even hotter when it happens spontaneously from the abuse my hole is taking from a skilled top. 

I also have a big jeans fetish and love to get fucked while wearing jeans with an "easy access" hole cut out of the back of jeans. Love to piss myself and soak my jeans when I'm doing this.

Gotta agree "chubbybear" While I am bein pounded I am usually pissin or cummin handsfree ! I also luv gettin fucked in me easy access jeans n often cum n piss in them jeans too ;)

To answer the question for me its not that unusual to piss yourself if your fucker is doin a good job n no you shouldnt be embarrassed at all it seems to be quite normal ;)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, happens to me sometimes getting fucked by several guys or fisting. I know a top that's a handballng expert. He actually introduced me to fisting. He gets off on involuntary body control, like making me piss myself by pushing on my bladder or cumming hands free by massaging my prostate. He even snakes his way past my s-curve. He's gotten so far in me that he told me he can literally feel my heartbeat in his hand. I'm usually not into fisting because of all the amateurs out there that make it hurt more than pleasurable, but this dude is an exception. He can fist me for hours and make it feel like I'm fuckin' high.

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Initially, when a guy first starts fucking me, I feel the urge to pee. I have to focus a little on not letting it happen. Once I start getting hard, it goes away. 

I would like the opportunity to let it happen, and start peeing as I am being fucked, watch it stop, then have the precum follow, as I get to that level of arousal. 

Every once in a while a guy will ask me to stop and let them up to pee real quick. I never do. I love the look on the faces of the shy ones when I tell them they'll have to wait till I'm finished.  It's fun to watch their cocks tremble as they struggle to hold back, and that sweet feeling as they tense up and clench their holes... mmm! Sometimes, just for fun, I'll lean close and whisper: "don't piss yourself, boy." 

• Upvote 1