This happened with me a couple of weeks ago...

Part One:

I was SO horny to get my ass used and I replied to an ad on Craigslist that stated that this top was looking for a pig bottom. When he responded to my reply, he gave me very specific instructions on what to wear, where to go, and what to do when I arrived. He stipulated that I should wear very loose fitting shorts, a tank top, and if I had one, a jock strap. What self-respecting pig bottom doesn't have a jock strap?!? I put on my jock strap (black straps with a red pouch), some black mesh basketball shorts, and a black loose fitting tank top, and a black ball cap.

I was given an address, which ended up being a hotel. However, when I texted him to tell him that I had arrived, he instructed me to park near a set of dumpsters at the far end of the property. I looked around and found just where he was talking about, and moved my car there and parked. The night was very warm and I noticed several people out walking around the property - several guys, but also some women and a few couples. I think it was because the weather was so nice, everyone wanted to be outside; there was a nice pond, and some people were hanging around near its bank. It had just actually gotten dark, but the parking lot lights had not yet come on, so it was kind of dark.

Once I was parked in the right place, I was told to get out of my car, and to walk around behind the dumpsters. I went around behind them, and was instructed to head over to where there was a wooded area. Once I was inside this area, he instructed me to remove all of my clothes, and get down on all fours and wait. (He did tell me I should keep my jock strap on and that I could keep my shoes on my feet) I did as I was told - stripped off my tank top and shorts and placed them to the side of me, but in the darkness - I hoped that if I had to, I could quickly retrieve them so I could redress in a hurry if needed.

I was on all fours with my ass in the air, when I heard something, then I felt a presence behind me.

Then, I felt it... a stream of warm piss hitting my ass and running all down my legs - my cock instantly became rock hard. He unloaded his hot piss all over my back and my ass, and then he got close behind me and slid a lubed finger into my hole; once I was lubed, he slid his rather large hard cock into my hungry ass and began to fuck me. After about two minutes, I could tell he was close to exploding, so I begged him to breed my slutty cum-hungry whore ass. As he was filling my ass with his hot seed, he said something, but I could tell that it wasn't to me - he was talking to someone else - he brought a hot buddy with him. He said: "I'm going to seed this slutty bitch's ass, then when I pull out, you slide in and pound my load down into his cunt." I could feel his cock expanding in my hole and then I felt his gigantic load flood my hungry ass.

As soon as he pulled out, I felt and even larger cock pushing inside me - I was in heaven - I had fantasized about this for a long time! The first guy walked around in front of me and shoved his cum and ass juice covered cock into my mouth - I sucked him while the second guy worked on load my hole with another load of hot seed. As I sucked off the first guy, he gave me another surprise... he began to piss in my mouth! He then pulled me off of his cock and showered my face with piss and then stroked his cock until he worked up another load and shot it down my throat. As he filled my mouth up, the guy behind me began to pick up his pace, and I could again, feel the expansion of the cock inside my ass - another very big load! When he was done breeding me, he pulled out and ordered me to stay put... Then, I felt another warm stream of piss shooting all over my ass and running down my legs. As he was pissing, he got right down to where his cock was again at my hole, and then pressed it into my ass and finished pissing while his cock was inside my slutty hole. After he finished, he pulled out and made me clean off his wet, cummy cock.

When they were finished, they instructed me to stay there in that position until they told me I could get up and leave. Secretly, I hoped that they would make me stay there all night and take anonymous loads from strangers... As they were walking away, out of from under the cover of the woods, I heard them both acknowledge someone else... Before I knew it, I felt another hard cock pressing up against my used hole, which I gladly let slide in and encouraged this new "Sir" to fill my ass with his hot load. After he completed a good breeding on my ass, I received a text telling me I was free to go. But, I found that I was hungry for more, and asked if it was possible to get anyone else to fill my gaping cunt with cum or piss. The first top stated that he and his husband were tired and that they were turning in for the night, but if I wanted more cock that I should work on finding some myself.

I quickly got up, and slid my clothes over my piss soaked body and headed back to my car. Once I got inside I grabbed my phone and checked out Grindr, Growlr, Scruff, and Jack'd to see who was nearby. I found a good number of guys who were very close; in fact, I actually found two more tops that were staying in that same hotel. I hit them up, told them where I was, and then went back to the spot, shucked off my now pissy clothes, and got into position. It wasn't but a couple of minutes before I heard someone come up behind me and start working his cock into my wet, used hole. It took only a few seconds for him to breed me with his load of seed, but I was glad to get it. As soon as he left, I checked my phone - two messages from two more tops - I gave them my location and waited... about 5 minutes later, another top arrived and pissed all over me and even made me take some of his piss in my hungry mouth. After he pissed on and in me, he fucked me and gave me a good breeding... now that makes 5 loads that I took outside in the woods - all the while people are less than 20 yards away, walking around and enjoying the night air - I was definitely enjoying myself!

As I was extremely hungry for more hot loads, I posted an ad a craigslist stating that I was outside in the woods, on all fours - waiting for loads - I ended up with three more tops that came by and seeded my hole and gave me a dose of their piss.

8 loads of cum and 7 guys pissed all over or in me that night.

I was so horned up by the experience, that the next night I got dressed in my "breed my ass outside" outfit, posted a craigslist ad, and was in position just at the sun went down...

Stay tuned for Part Two...