At The Steamworks

Guest iJoey

NOT MY STORY...ENJOY

Newly single, drunk and on PrEP, I stumbled into the Toronto Steamworks on Wednesday.  At 30 years old, six foot, and with the Canadian Lumberjack look, I was on the hunt for a smooth bottom to popper up and use.  After changing into the requisite towel, I immediately spotted a compact, buff Asian in the shower.  He was in his 20s and was stealing glances when he thought I wasn't noticing.  Now, when I'm drunk I'm direct, so I stared at him as I stroked my dick to its full eight inches.  Then, smiling and giving him a "come hither" gesture with my head, I approached the fuckbench in the dark center area of the bathhouse.

Of course he followed, but somewhat tentatively, hanging back a bit in the shadows, although he also was slowly making his way over to me.  Without saying a word I lightly grabbed his neck, pulled him in close to me, and started making out with him, wrapping one arm around the back of his neck, as I pushed him up against the wall so I could remove his towel and explore his ass.  I wanted him to know that at least that night his ass was mine.  His light moans indicated he was into my approach so I figured I should amp it up more.

As often happens at public venues, an old guy came out of the shadows and tried to get involved.  I broke the silence and told him this boy was mine, and while he could watch he wasn't allowed to touch either of us.  He backed off to a respectable distance as I bent the Asian dude over the fuckbench, letting him start to blow me as I spit on my hand and started fingering his ass.  I put poppers up to his nose and told him to inhale, which he did, then redoubling his efforts to suck my dick, moaning (presumably) in pleasure as my finger explored his ass.

Not surprisingly we started to attract a bigger audience so I poppered him up again, kissing him savagely as his ass was exposed to the men jerking off five feet behind us.  Then, moving behind his back, I kissed him down his spine.  He could definitely feel my cropped beard rubbing against his ass when I dove my tongue into his hole.  His moans increased in volume and his ass started gyrating onto my face.  I handed him the poppers again and told him to inhale, and as he did I lubed up my dick and started rubbing it around his hole.  The moaning intensified as I placed my cock right on his rosebud.

He moved his hand back, felt my dick, and said "I don't fuck bare."

"Cool, but I got a three day load and want it in you."  I slapped his ass, pulled him up, kissed him, and headed to the showers.  I could feel his body longing, needing to be used.  I left him unsatisfied.

After showering, I headed into the steamroom.  An older dude thanked me for the show earlier as he was leaving, and as the steam started hissing again a familiar silhouette walked in:  it was my Asian dude.  He sat across from me, knowing I was there but saying nothing.  The steam stopped, and I let the silence linger for a few more seconds before interrupting the quiet.

"You needed to get fucked tonight."

"Yeah.  I'm not used to guys being so aggressive.  It was hot though.  Real hot."

"I'm normally not.  But there's a neediness about you.  You want to be used but to be respected after."

"I want you but don't fuck bare.  I'm negative and going to stay that way."

"Me too.  I'm on PrEP, only top, and normally use condoms.  But not with you though."

With that, I walked over to him, took off my towel and stood in front of him with my eight inches.  He lightly stroked my cock and looked up at me.  I knew I had him.  I kissed him again, hard, went to the showers, and then made sure he saw me heading to the glory holes.

As expected, 30 seconds later he follows into the dark room.  I entered a cubicle and he entered the adjoining.  Locking my door, I dropped my towel, lean down and through the glory hole handed him the poppers.  After hearing him take a few hits, I slid my hard dick through, and feel his mouth go back on it.  He was good at sucking dick...nice, long strokes, plenty of saliva, good use of hands, and got me close, but that wasn't how I want to come.

Withdrawing my dick from the glory hole, I leaned over and handed him the poppers, grunting "Let me eat that ass."

As I knew he had showered and was fresh, I didn't hesitate to slip my tongue into his hole.  He struggled with the wooden wall separating us, trying to get my tongue in deeper.  I decided it was time, but I still wanted to make sure he knew exactly what was going to happen and that he was ultimately responsible for making the decision to bareback, so I pulled back a bit.  He leaned over to suck my dick, but I didn't let him, instead I said "I want my raw cock in your ass.  Take a deep hit of poppers and position your ass against the glory hole."

Through the glory hole I could see he was debating my demand, so in a generous gesture, just to make the decision easier for him, I slid my lubed-up cock through the hole.  I hear him inhale the poppers again, and then feel that familiar tight sensation around my raw dick.  I let him slowly go to the base, and look down and see the start of his ass cheeks framing my bare dick through the hole. I twitch my dick in his ass and heard him moan.  Needing to make sure he recognized he was submitting to me, so I spoke loud enough to be heard over the thumping of the piped in music by anyone in the area.

"Yeah...you like that boy?  You like my raw dick in your ass?"

"Yeah man, but don't cum in me.  Oh god.  Fuck me.  Fuck me man," taking another deep hit of the poppers.

I started slow and got a good motion through the glory hole.  Steamworks has installed handgrips on the wall for just this reason, so I used my upper body strength to hold myself against the wall as I continued my relentless assault on his hole

"You like this bud?  You're getting fucked bareback in a bathhouse by a stranger through a glory hole.  My pre-cum is leaking into you."

He just moaned.  I keep fucking.

Time is no longer a construct:  I could've been fucking him for two minutes; I could've been fucking him for twenty.  All I know is that I was on edge, drinking in the effects of alcohol and poppers and public sex and a tight ass and knowing that a dude was giving into his animalistic urges.

"Fuck, dude.  I'm getting real close.  You're gonna take my load.  Don't pull off my dick."

I could feel his brain making the decision to pull off, but his body resisting.  I tensed my dick again in his ass, and I knew that his body had made the decision for him, so I announced "Fuck, man I'm coming!  I'm gonna breed your hole.  Take it, man!"

I could feel my cock spasming into his ass, a stranger's seed filling a bottom boy's need.  I was in heaven.  This was what I had come to Steamworks to find.  This was what it was to amp up the sexuality and push someone past what he thinks of as his limits.  I kept slowly fucking until I felt him pull off for good, and flicked my dick to get the last remnants of cum off.

I open the door to where six dudes look at me hungrily: they have obviously heard it all and are beyond wound up. The Asian dude opens his door simultaneously.  I smiled, give him a big kiss, retrieved what remained of my poppers and thanked him, letting him know what a good boy he had been.

After showering, where we exchanged knowing glances, both fully aware we had made each other's night.  I walk him to his locker and put my number into his phone.  I knew he would go home and jerk off thinking about the encounter, and that my load would remain in his hole over night as he relived the experience.  And I knew the next morning, when he was no longer horned-up, he would freak out, wondering what he did. I knew I would send him my test results, giving him reassurance, even as he told me we wouldn't do this again.

I also knew that a week or so later he would send a text saying he's been thinking about our encounter all week and wants to do it again, except with a condom this time.  I knew I would laugh when I receive the text, as I am certain he won't ask for a condom when I slide in raw.  Oh yeah, I'm also certain he'll agree to meet-up at Steamworks on a Saturday when there are more people to watch the show.

We'll meet and once more he'll give in.