Prostate Sensitivity

topstud127

Do you take note of varying levels of stimulation bottoms get? For some, taking dick is more mental and about feeling filled. For others, their prostate feels every stroke while creating pleasure and overstimulation throughout their being.

Which is it for you or the guys you encounter?

I'm on the lower level of stimulation. Above average dicks definitely stimulate me more, but even then, it's not on the level of my bf (or other guys I see) who cum hands free and get to the point of not being able to take anymore.

Me on the other hand, I can bottom all night. My hole doesn't get overly sore and my prostate doesn't cause me to spaz, lose my senses, or cum. Some exceptions when I've been overstimulated and gripping/biting/punching whatever I can, but I never count on it. It's always more mental and just enjoying someone inside me and the idea of them enjoying my ass.

I can definitely detect the level in sensitivity when I'm topping. It makes my job easier or harder and causes me to alter how I'm stroking and for how long.

On another note: guys with wired nipples AND prostates are THE best to fuck.

• Upvote 1

I'm one of those with a sensitive prostate. Prostate stimulation is more intense than any penile stimulation I have had. I do have anal/prostate orgasms and often I'm not even erect nor do I ejaculate. I can get full-body goosebumps, and it can almost be an out-of-body experience. This may be one of the reasons I cannot/do not top- the relative sensation is a fraction...

But another factor, I don't think my cock is as sensative as most guys'. When guys play with my dick, it's like touching my arm or any other part of my body- no increased sensitivity, no real sexual stimulation. Wanking off can be a lot of work, I only do it because the ejaculatory muscles work my prostate...

• Upvote 1

Making me cum handsfree by stimulating my prostate with his dick is the best orgasm a top can give me. After having one of those a top can fuck me as long and hard as he likes (and maybe giving me more) while otherwise I may be done after cumming (not always).

• Upvote 3

Oooooooh yasssssss! P-spot orgasms are the absolute best. They are a 1000X better than ejaculation orgasms. P-Spot orgasms are more powerful, last longer, whole body, mind blowing experiences. It can happen even if I'm soft, usually the liquid that comes out is clear and runny like pre-cum, not thick and creamy like jizz. It leaks out constantly once I reach the threshold and for long as I'm getting fucked.

The sucky part is that it takes a while for me to get to that point. It usually happens if I'm getting fucked by multiple guys or with a top that has a lotta stamina. It also helps if the top(s) are pretty thick.The stimulation has to be constant and more of rubbing agaist my p-spot rather than direct impact from a cock's head.

• Upvote 3

On my back, legs in the air, power top going balls deep and CUMMING hands free is the gold standard of fucking for me.   When our cum eruptions are in sync and we bot go into animal mode in those minutes before releasing our toxic jizz is a feeling like few others and is even beyond the gold standard.  

As others have mentioned, even cumming that way while only semi hard is a sensation all its own.  The sensations are deeper and longer lasting.  I just wish I could figure out how to be certain that will happen.....but in years of getting fucked, I have not.  So that remains a rare but welcome event.

I do not always cum when being fucked.   Mood, position, enhancements, top size, top skill and level of arousal all seem to have a big impact on getting a prostrate induced orgasm.  But what a fuck when it happens.   Sure makes trying all that much more fun.

• Upvote 1

As for myself, I know it does not matter the size (and YES, I am a size queen.) However, I have found that guys with a one inch dick have made me cum without touching myself, and that is hard to do, seeing that I don't cum masturbating as it is. Don't get me wrong, I have actually gone for ten hours straight getting fucked and not tired. Just depends upon the person that I am with.

• Upvote 1

Oooooooh yasssssss! P-spot orgasms are the absolute best. They are a 1000X better than ejaculation orgasms. P-Spot orgasms are more powerful, last longer, whole body, mind blowing experiences. It can happen even if I'm soft, usually the liquid that comes out is clear and runny like pre-cum, not thick and creamy like jizz. It leaks out constantly once I reach the threshold and for long as I'm getting fucked.

The sucky part is that it takes a while for me to get to that point. It usually happens if I'm getting fucked by multiple guys or with a top that has a lotta stamina. It also helps if the top(s) are pretty thick.The stimulation has to be constant and more of rubbing agaist my p-spot rather than direct impact from a cock's head.

CumBustion, you describe exactly how it is for me too. Love how the tops react too when I start convulsing with their cock inside me. Makes them want to keep going and that's a definite win win lol.

• Upvote 2

It takes a really hung top to make me cum "hands-free" (10+ inches), but I've been training my nipples (http://nipplepigs.tumblr.com/post/98377832860/how-to-make-your-nipples-hardwired) for the last year and they're beginning to truly be hardwired -- I can't cum from nipple work yet, but I can cum from GOOD nipple work and an average size cock working my hole.

• Upvote 1

I often cum handsfree while being fucked. It's the best feeling to reach orgasm simply from the pleasure of having raw cock inside me or being pushed over the edge as I feel his throbbing cock stimulate my prostate. Regarding sensitivity, I'm in the middle. Sometimes the mental euphoria of being fucked and dumped in is enough to put me over the edge. Other times it's a big, fat, long cock hammering my prostate that does it.

When I first started bottoming I couldn't stand to get fucked once I blew my load as I was too sensitive. Over time, I learned that the best part of the fuck was after his load was inside me and my wet sloppy ass "squished" with each thrust of his raw cock. That incredible feeling is what motivated to push past the oversensitivity and discomfort and become a power bottom who takes dick until the top is done regardless of whether or not I've come.

What was once agony, is now my exquisite pleasure. There is something so hot about being a bottom who provides total service to his top even after he has had his own orgasm. Nothing says cumslut like a man who keeps taking dick and lets the top blow his load inside even after he has reached his own orgasm and is sexually gratified and I like being a cumslut  :)

Edited by chubbybear
  • Upvote 1