How Do You Define A Cumslut?

Thanks for the comments!  Just had my first "bend over and take all cocks" experience at cumunion.  Was amazing.  Not sure if I fully fit the definition yet, but on my way!

• 6 years later...

To me a cumdump is someone who craves sperm inside him so bad he will let anyone use him and deposit his seed into him.  I started off being selective about taking Mens seed and eventually ended up craving it all the time. Cum is like a drug, the more you take, the more you want until you have to have it all the time.  Once you realize you are a cumdump there is no turning back. Your life is dedicated to taking loads inside you.

I have a slightly different take.

A bottom is either a cumslut or a cockslut. A cockslut needs to be penetrated; he gets off on having a cock in his ass. A cumslut needs to be bred; he gets off on having cum in his ass.

Every bottom is a mix of cumslut and cockslut, and it can change from session to session, but you can get a feel for whether you're fucking a cockslut or a cumslut. They do need to get fucked differently. Cocksluts care more about size; cumsluts care about raw number of loads. Cumsluts need it faster and cocksluts need it longer.

My version fits with the more common definition. A cumslut is a man driven by the desire to be inseminated. I'm just balancing that with his desire to be penetrated.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/13/2016 at 6:15 AM, Guest GoodExercise said:

...that you have turned down a few times before on previous visits approaches you yet again.  He has a hardon, and this time you decide that his erection makes him your type...

That right there, those words, are not something a cumslut would say or do. It is not even something a true sex pig would do. "...turned down a few times before..."? The only time people should turn down anything is when they have tried at least twice with the person and then made a decision it's not working out between the two of you. Anything else is just elitism or snobbery.  But what do I know.

On 10/13/2016 at 4:24 AM, EastBayRawVers said:

So I recently started taking more anon loads, from online sites and some cumunion events. But, I am still selective about from whom I take loads. I love loads, but still dont bendover for any load.  That said, I still take most anon loads, but not all. Does that NOT make me a cumdump?

I'd love to get your thoughts!

I'm genuinely curious to know which loads you don't take and how you manage that. I'd say a cumslut/cumdump is someone who loves taking cum (in the mouth or up the arse) as a major part of any sexual activity. 

On 10/14/2016 at 5:18 PM, bbsam said:

If you're a true cumdump/cumslut/cumwhore, you should be willing to put on a blindfold, spread your ass, bend over a fuckbench or climb in a sling and let any man who wants to fuck your hole and spray his sperm up your guts.

It shouldn't matter whether you find the guy attractive or not, whether he has a big dick or not, hence why you should be willing to wear a blindfold. You should only be interested in getting cum up your hole. Nothing else matters.

Sounds perfect 

10 hours ago, AnyandAll said:

To me a cumdump is someone who craves sperm inside him so bad he will let anyone use him and deposit his seed into him.  I started off being selective about taking Mens seed and eventually ended up craving it all the time. Cum is like a drug, the more you take, the more you want until you have to have it all the time.  Once you realize you are a cumdump there is no turning back. Your life is dedicated to taking loads inside you.

I used to be much more selective when I was very much a top. Now that I'm back to almost exclusively bottoming, I definitely take any/all loads. As long as the cock is hard enough, the guy can use me. 

By the way, apologies for the multiple replies!!!

Edited by VersGuyAnon

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2023 at 1:38 PM, backtails said:

I have a slightly different take.

A bottom is either a cumslut or a cockslut. A cockslut needs to be penetrated; he gets off on having a cock in his ass. A cumslut needs to be bred; he gets off on having cum in his ass.

Every bottom is a mix of cumslut and cockslut, and it can change from session to session, but you can get a feel for whether you're fucking a cockslut or a cumslut. They do need to get fucked differently. Cocksluts care more about size; cumsluts care about raw number of loads. Cumsluts need it faster and cocksluts need it longer.

My version fits with the more common definition. A cumslut is a man driven by the desire to be inseminated. I'm just balancing that with his desire to be penetrated.

This 👏 is 👏 spot 👏 on.

As a cumslut, I don't get much out of the physical feeling of getting fucked.  I don't have any dildos or toys I use on my own.  I couldn't give AF about who's 6" or 9".  But when a dude grunts and fills me full of his sperm... 😍

On 2/7/2023 at 2:45 AM, AnyandAll said:

This describes me perfectly. I want cum in me and when I get it, I want more and more. I will take any and loads I can find. I find that getting that load inside me is addictive. I was born to please other guys without question and take their loads of cum inside me.