Discuss Site Upgrade Here

rawTOP

1 hour ago, NLbear said:

In addition to my previous post. How can you see a member's gallery from their profile page? There is no link to their "attachments"? Or am I missing something?

@NLbearYou normally are on the Content tab.  There is also a Gallery tab. 

Edited by cheatingjock

So I can find the UNREAD CONTENT, but on the old site, when I went to a Forum, there was an option to go to the 1st Unread Post.

Not seeing anything like that on the new software.  Yes, I see where I can do an Advanced search for the last day/week, etc, but I don't keep track of when I was last on the board, and sometimes, there are only 1 or 2 forums I want to actually read since the last time I was on.

Help??

................Nevermind. I figured it out. Sure isn't easy to do though! 

Edited by Topdk4urazz

On 10/28/2016 at 8:13 AM, rawTOP said:

This is under advanced search. Click on the search box, and a pop up menu will appear next to it. Choose Advanced Search at the bottom and you'll see all the time periods you're looking for. If that's not the same as what you're looking for, let me know.

Hi rawTOP. Thanks for the new site. Overall it's awesome and I know it's a lot of hard work and time on your behalf. Very grateful.

Regarding the above search you recommended for recent content, this doesn't work for me. It prompts me to put in a search term, but I don't want to search any specific term. I just want to see all new content from the last month. I'm getting this error right now: "Please enter a term to search for, or at least one tag." Any thoughts?

It seems the "unread content" button at the top of the site only gives me content from Oct 26 when the site upgraded. But I haven't been on in 2 weeks and want to see older content.

Thanks!

• Administrators
On 10/28/2016 at 11:59 PM, Bb4meaz said:

Is there a way to increase the font size? On the previous version when you viewed in landscape mode the text size got larger. Perhaps I'm missing something?

I just tried to implement something to give you the ability to make fonts bigger/smaller and it didn't work. I'll suggest it as a feature to the theme designer and see what they say, but no promises. Sorry about that.

• Administrators
On 11/3/2016 at 6:50 AM, hungrypighole said:

New site is great.  Chatroom is great!   Haven't been able to access my saved content (or my account) on the Raunchy Fuckers BB Tube Site.  Is it just me?

Ah, Raunchy Fuckers. With this upgrade I'm guessing you can no longer login there with your BZ password. If there's anything removed from there, let me know.

In the not-too-distant future all the commercial videos on RF will be moved to BBBH.com. The guy I'm gonna hire as a lawyer says I'm not allowed to move the user content on RF anywhere else and there are legal issues with all the user-uploaded videos as is (uploads have been disabled for a while). SO, that means all that will go away at some point. However, when I get around to developing BBBH.men, you'll be able to upload personal videos there.

• Administrators

Ah, one other thing… @st8boy2012 managed to post pics in chat. Something I thought was impossible. But the way to do it is to drag and drop the image from some other web page, or copy and paste the URL. I think it has to be the only thing in the chat message and if so, it will appear.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, kevy1109 said:

HOW DO I ERASE PICTURES IN MY ALBUM THAT I NO LONGER WANT?   KEVIN

If you want a pic deleted, use the report function and explain what you want done. A moderator will take care of it for you. 

If you want every pic in an album deleted, please ask to have the entire album deleted. It is much easier to delete an entire album than each pic individually. 

I like the new site. I am viewing it on my cell phone. 

My question is: how do I follow content? Say I like a new story someone has posted and want to follow it and get notifications when new posts are added? I can't seem to find a follow tab. Only the little arrows, share button, and a flag button. 

Suggestions? Thanks!

Nevermind, I just found it! It's all the way at the bottom where you can comment on the story/topic! 

Edited by bareall77

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.