submissivebottom74

FLEX Cleveland 11/15/2016

Planning a trip to FLEX in Cleveland on Tuesday. Taking a friend who has never been to a bathhouse. He turns 25 on Tuesday and does not party. However, if anyone would be free to slam me or booty bump me, it would be truly appreciated, as I am spending all I have on his and my admission. Please, message me at submissivebottom74@outlook.com if anyone can help me enjoy. Love to get nasty and outrageous and it has been way to long.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Giveit2meraw
      Brotherly Love
      Hi my name is Liam, I’m 18 years old and have a secret: I have worshiped my brother for as long as I can remember and whilst he is only 3 years older than me he, Ben, always acted and looked much older whereas I knew from early on that I am attracted to guys Ben ogling over shirtless men on TV, internet search men’s underwear pages and sneaking a peak in the school locker rooms.  Ben’s naughty boyish smile that got attention wherever he went and could have any girls or boys he wanted as they couldn’t take their eyes off him.  He always had a ready joke and was a prankster and clown at heart, always doing something to make himself laugh, usually at the expense of me.
      Sex was never spoken about at home, but I guess Ben realised my preferences as he always looked out for his nerdy bookish sibling when being called out “Gayboy” when being the last to be picked for school sports. 
      In my fantasy I suspected my brother maybe Bi, if not gay because when he had friends to stay they shared his room, the guest in his bed and Ben supposedly on a put-you-up alongside. When puberty hit my cock had a mind of its own and I discovered wanking…now it made sense what those sounds in the next-door bedroom were all about.
      One-time hearing tell-tale sounds from within I burst in the room on the pretence of retrieving a book I had lent him to find them in bed, the friend on his back and my brother on top…” Fuck’s up with you?” he shouted as I stood open mouthed, “Can’t you see we’re practicing wrestling?”
      I shot out of the room and never mentioned it again, too afraid to ask for rear of the consequences but when they went out to the Park to play football I darted into his room went straight to the laundry hamper and there it was, a balled up old T-shirt with the now soaked in evidence of last night. I covered my face in it trying to smell and absorb Ben’s essence through the material, but to my disappointment, all I could smell was the intoxicating scent of his deodorant and washing detergent so I licked the damp patch for a taste of his salty cum and got an instant boner!
      I grabbed the shirt tossed on my bed and covered it under the duvet to become my cum-rag trophy.  Throughout school and college Ben brought home a succession of girls but seldom for a second time and all dad said was, “That’s my boy!”  I tried to hide my sexuality but think mum knew as I always batted away the question of “do you have a girlfriend or someone special yet?” with an answer of “I don’t want to disrupt my studies.”  I got my thrills from catching Ben in the shower or bath and glimpses of him in his tight white boxer briefs that showed off his bubble butt and package brilliantly.  I could never be quite sure how if Ben made a ‘show’ on purpose or I was just incredibly lucky catching him naked or semi-naked so often.
      However, when Ben left college, got himself a good job and moved into a small house with a work colleague for a housemate we saw less and less of one another.  Occasionally Ben would come home for a good feed up and sometime brought Olly his housemate along too.  They were always fun together, easy and relaxed in each other’s company and I remember once when mum asked Olly if Ben was getting into trouble playing the field with the girls in the office he replied, “Don’t worry Mrs Hart I’ll keep him straight!”  Ben burst out laughing and behind mums back showed him his middle finger to Olly…but I saw it all.
      On my way to college I had to pass one of the skankier public toilets in town and quickly found out the joys to be had within as you could always get a good look at what’s on offer whilst standing at the urinal and being young I was always popular to be wanked or sucked off, never daring to going any further.
      One day on a free period I thought I’d spend the time in the cottage, but only found older guys who looked wolfishly at me.  I was scared and ducked into the one empty stall available…and found a largish gloryhole.
      Immediately as I unzipped and dropped my trousers my cock sprang to life before I even sat down…I saw movement from the other side as a gorgeous veiny 8-inch uncut cock is pushed through. A primal feeling took over. I dropped to my knees without a hint of hesitation, eager to get close. I brought my face as close as I could, feeling the heat radiate off it, the strong masculine scent that suddenly pierced the air.  The hard flesh moved lightly up and down with his breathing, excitement brewing as a pearl of pre-cum rose from the piss-slit and enticingly there was just enough space of the gloryhole for me to see some of his heavy shaved balls too.  I was in heaven.
    • By Powersubbtm
      Thinking about going to the event in July.  I know that all rooms at CCBC are sold out, so I’ll probably have to find another place. But I’m also willing to submit myself to a hot dom guy who would let me stay with him, even if I have to sleep on the floor. He could collar and leash me during the party, whore me out to his friends, take guys loads and piss, or other ideas that we can agree on together. I’m very open to a lot of things.
    • By clevsuperbttm
      Hey guys I'm a 24yo white horny bottom visiting in Chicago near Ravenswood until late Sunday evening. I'm a highly sexual person and love cock and cum. I'm looking to get used and gangbanged while here. Would love to be tied up and blindfolded and used by a top and when he is using me without telling me, he invites a bunch of guys to come breed me one at a time then has a bunch of guys gangbang me. I love getting breed i love cum inside my hole and love swallowing it. I'm down to get double penetrated fisted what ever. I'm a cum whore. 
    • By Boy4pee
      I will be in NYC on June 9th and will be hosting a gangbang at my hotel. I’m 30 6’1” 200 blonde blue. Open to any fetish. No load refused. Text me for pics and details. 405.642.7498

• By Bdsmslut
      I am 28yr old Asian male. I am highly submissive. I am 5'6" 170lbs 5" cut. I love bondage and love anal. I love the idea of giving up control. So here is what I am looking for. I want to be kidnapped by one or more guys, to be taken somewhere bound so tight be I can't move an inch. Fucked for hours. Pissed on, cummed on, used and abused in every which way. Make me dress up in girly clothes and humiliate me. Treat me like a slut. When you're done with my just leave me naked tied up flithly smelling of piss, cum and whatever else you want.this has been a very long time fantasy that I just haven't been able to find anyone to help fulfill. I have a birthday coming up and this would be a great present for myself. I am located in the Chicagoland area. I would love to take a day off work and play all day.
      Kik: bdsm_slut06

Other #BBBH Sites…