My First Time

Hey everyone, 

I'm a 30 year old (straight male for now, lol).  I've been extremely drawn to stealthing and pozzing stories and for some reason the more I read the more I want.  Does anyone have any advice  on how to go about this, or even just taking my first dick?

I'm open to chat, and more open to take cock.  Please, all advice or suggestions are welcome. 

23 hours ago, flexbtm said:

Go to you local health dept and get on prep, then go out and play. 

19 hours ago, punaman said:

or if you want to get pozzed, skip the Prep and go out and play.

Both of these posts are good advice. Only you can decide if you're ready to deal with the reality of being poz. Sure it's a hot fantasy but the reality is not for everyone. Think about it and then decide which outcome you really want. Do you want to have hot bareback sex but remain neg? Then choose the PrEP option to minimize your risk. Or, do you really want to become poz and are you ready to handle any complications that may come along? Then got for it. It's up to you to decide.

As far as how to go about making that fist time happen, there are plenty of websites and apps were you can create a profile and state your interests. Be honest that you're looking for your first time as most tops's expect the bottom to be experienced and don't want to deal with breaking in a first timer. Others however will be willing to help introduce a newbie to the experience of hot man sex. If you conceal your inexperience your liable to get more that you bargained for (or can handle) your first time out. Sex between like minded men should be pleasurable for both the top and bottom and if you have a bad first time experience it might turn you off and prevent you from exploring your desires to the fullest.

Good luck in fulfilling your desires on whatever path you choose. Took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that I was born to serve a another man's sexual needs but once I came to terms with it I haven't looked back.

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

Adding to thoughtful posts preceding this, very few fuck and poz very quickly.  Sex with a guy doesn't necessarily mean you will convert.  I know only a handful of guys who pozzed quickly.  Most rawfuck for months to decades and remain neg.  Poz guys on meds are probably least likely to poz you...