One new tox load on board

Guest JizzDumpWI

Guest JizzDumpWI

I've been chatting with a hot young guy on bbrt for a few months now.  He is poz, no meds.  Finally this morning we connected and his hot load is soaking into my ass as I write this...  My new boy is beautifully furry, nice thick dick, and felt great unloading inside me as I rode him and took his load extra deep...  

Congratulations on getting your first and hopefully not the last of his poz loads, you have just accomplished what many of us are seeking.  You have connected with a known, toxic top and if his toxic load takes, you will know who your gifter is and have that special bond with him. Since you have connected now, hopefully the two of you will continue hooking up and you taking his loads will ensure that your conversion takes place sooner or later. This would be the ultimate for many of us seekers, knowing the gifter and having that special bond and being able to know it was his DNA we are carrying for the rest of out lives. Good luck and hope you find that it is you desire and hope for.

Edited by Homo60

Guest JizzDumpWI

Thanks Homo60.  I have taken mostly poz loads for years now.  Not too likely I'll convert, but sure enjoy the play.  If it happens, I'll post on New to the Club.