Needed more

Calxxx23

Me again,

so after receiving my first bareback load I had got the urge to experiment a bit more! I was just chilling at a older guys house (47yo) who did me bareback and he asked whether I was interested in a 3some, ofcourse I wanted too and i was so excited for it!! 

So he invites a friend over who was also in their 40s and we sit around just drinking and flirting, daddy 1 starts to kiss me and asks his friend to join in, so daddy 2 comes over and kisses me and starts feeling me over. We head into the bedroom.

as I'm walking in they both grab me and push me to the ground, strip me butt naked and proceed to both get their members out (daddy 1 was 8" thick, daddy 2 9" but bit thinner), they stand over me with their cocks out and start slapping my face and  spitting on me and then I ofcourse happily grabbed them and started sucking on them both in turns (I was rock solid with happiness!).

they throw me into the bed on my back with my head over the side, daddy 1 gets lube and starts playing with my tight hole, working up to 4 fingers, daddy 2 forces his dick into my mouth and starts fucking it, I somehow managed to take it all (practice had made perfect over the years).

i sniff some poppers and daddy 1 sticks his thick pole into my hole and straight away starts pounding it, I was hurting at first but turned to pleasure quickly.

after a few minutes they put me in doggy and swapped over, I could tell daddy 2 was happy to bareback me as after 3/4 minutes I felt his dick stiffen and shoot a huge load deep inside me (best feeling of bareback so far), daddy 1 had seen this and had taken his cue to shoot a thick load as I had him deep in my throat!! Took me by surprise and nearly pulled out but his strong hands forced my head in place and I swallowed every last drop...

best time I've ever had and recommend to all, felt so good being a little bitch bottom to 2 big daddy's!!

• Upvote 4