He Gave Me Two Loads

I was in London last weekend and I received a message through Growlr from a nearby guy who wanted to come to my hotel room to fuck me, but he said he would only top raw. If that was a deal breaker, it was a deal breaker. But no condoms.

I messaged him back that I also preferred raw.  That was all he needed to hear; he definitely wanted to come over to seed me.  I responded, giving him my room number and hotel, but told him to give me 40 minutes to douche and shower.   He knocked at my hotel room door in 35 minutes. 

I opened my door to find an extremely handsome, 40 year old, Italian guy with dark, curly hair and a day's growth of stubble on his chin.  I let him into my room, locked the door, and he immediately began to kiss me. I undressed him as we kissed, then we both fell naked on the bed. I worked my way to his cock and sucked on him until he was fully hard. Then I lifted his legs, rimming his asshole. He then took command, flipped me over, positioned me on my knees, knelt behind me and put his hard cock against my hole.

I reached for the lube and poppers that I had next to the bed on the night stand, giving him the lube, as I took a deep breath of poppers.  He then asked to use my poppers. 

Once I was lubed, he slid up into me.  All seven uncut inches of his Italian dick quickly slid up into me.  He slammed and pounded my ass for about ten minutes before he finally filled me with his hot load.  After he came, we lay next to each other and kissed. 

About two hours later, he messaged me again. He said he had been chatting with someone online, and he wanted to bring the guy over to watch him fuck me, after which my Italian buddy said he wanted to fuck me again.

"I'm up for it," I replied, "come on over."

He messaged me back in a few minutes, to say they would be at my room in twenty minutes.  

Unfortunately, when my Italian friend showed up, he said his internet hookup had no-showed, but he wanted to fuck me again. This time, I straddled him and took his cock into my ass as I leaned forward and kissed him. We fucked this way for about five minutes, then he flipped me on my back and fucked me like that for another ten minutes. Then back on my knees, until he finally planted his second load into my ass.

I slept that night with both his loads in my hole, awakening in the morning to find the hotel sheets covered with his cum that had drained from my ass as I slept. 

I'll be back at the same hotel this weekend. He's supposed to be arranging to bring some of his top buddies to seed my hole. I'll keep you posted if it happens. 

• Upvote 9