Are you the sluttiest person you know?

Luvbbslut

I have yet to meet someone who is sluttier than me.  When I go to L.A.'s Slammer sex club, I'm usually one of the last guys to leave and more often than not I'll go directly to Flex or the Midtowne Spa (and if that place is still happening when my shift is over I'll renew for another 8-hour shift).  Basically, my hungry hole has an insatiable appetite...  

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.  As a top I push all my sluts to do the things they hate or fear most.  Through force or force of will and words I can brag that I have been able to make anyone do anything I have put my mind to lol. 

And  As a Bottom I am the most sleezy because I truly have never not taken any cock offered.  From Gonorrhoea dripping tiny cock on a Chinese dude that trolled becon hill park. To a fat pierced cock with a spike barbell that left me bleeding and probably should have seen a doctor but didn't.  I take all cock.  

I love the times I breed some twink slut in the park or baths and on rare occasion some top comments on rather fucking my very hairy ass.  And I bend saying "Fuck me. But raw only" . And I love the mindfuck it gives narrow minded watcher types when they see me flip from cruel selfish pig top , known for clocking a bottom who fidgets too much... To a bottom pig who will drink the piss of the whore he just bred if another top makes me.    

Edited by VicBCtop

• 2 months later...

I have a solid rep as a fuck slut. Am proud to have a huge partner count and have guys that have mated with me and recommended me to other guys they know or invited me to group events to be passed around. When I go to a sex resort guys know pretty quick that my beefy ass is there to get used til it is a canyonized slop hole and i proudly show off how well stretched I am from 25+ years of continual heavy sex use. It is so awesome to see so many dedicated fuck sluts on this thread who are proud of their promiscuity and embrace their primal male drive.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

total slut and love working groups with another bottom. Recently had a groupof tops at a private party at my place and just two of us bottoms. It was so hot - tops going from one to the other, we kissed and encouraged each other shared sucking cocks, snowballed and gave out tops' cocks the best service two bottom whores can give. We got bred heaps and we loved it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I’m in the top tier of people I know, most of my friends know I'm a good CumDump, but maybe not how I refuse no top man to breed me. I have 2 good bottom friends in SF and I’m the most slutty of the three of us, but all three of us are pretty slutty!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Honestly, I am the sluttiest person I know. I think back to the sluttiest girls in high school and realize that I am 1000 x sluttier than they ever were. When I show up at a dude's house, I strip the second I get in the house -- right in the living room, before the door even fully closes. It's fun to hunt for my clothes before I leave.

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1