Are you the sluttiest person you know?

Luvbbslut

I'd like to think so, but truth is i don't know.  
I'm a complete slut - but I make an effort to ensure that only those who need to know that.  Sure I did once get fucked anon by a guy who I happened to know who responded to my very slutty craigslist post. The fuck was hot - it was the lecture about my sluttiness afterwards that I found a bit hard to take.
So if almost none of my friends knows of my sluttiness chances are I don't know about theirs. 

Sure there might be the odd exception who doesn't seem to care - I'd heard of of but never actually met  a character at law school known as the "cottaging fascist"  - a young man with pronounced right wing views who would go to formal dinners in the Inns of Court and tell everyone  how he liked to spend his  spare time.  I  - like most others -  are not quite that brave.  

As with so much else, it seems best not to make comparisons but just to work at it and do the best that you can.

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Compared to what I read here, I am still pretty vanilla. I have always been pretty discreet about my sexuality. Yet am  sure, there are friends, family, and associates out there, that might have, or had a more wild sex life than me.

No not at all. I don't offer my ass to the guys that don't know how to chat me right and get me interested. When i get unsolicited dick pick on grindr or a question sex instead of hi i never respond. Also some weird suggestions that i get from guys sometimes make me wanna transform from bsx to straight instantly. And i am also not willing to hookup wo a face pic first. I used to, but upped my standards lately.

So yeah u gotta try a bit to get me into bed or on cars back seats ,but once you do i will make absolutely sure that you'll have a great time with me. Or should i say in me..

Edited by cumbaby

Guest RawCunt

I don't associate with any others that I am aware of, so it only stands to reason.

Though I have settled to what I used to get up to.  I would presume there is new whores who out pig me.