What Might Have Happened?

I met this one guy when I was on AOL and went to his apartment in a neighboring county. He told that he was into bareback sex only, so I kind of took that as a clue that me might be poz or wanted to be pozzed. He didn’t ask me my status, so I didn’t tell him I was poz. Well, when I progressed from rimming his hole to rubbing my cock across it, he offered me condoms if I wanted them. I declined. We started to fuck hot and sweaty, the whole time he said, "give it to me" give me your baby batter.” He really wanted me to cum in his ass bad. Now this was the first guy I had barebacked in seven years since I found out I was poz where the bottom gave me permission to cum in his ass. Well, I obliged him and shot my hot load up his ass. We got together a couple more times and repeated the performance.

A week or so later I was chatting with a different guy on AOL. The conversation had continued to the point we determined we were sexually compatible; we had exchanged photographs and were physically attractive to each other, and had exchanged telephone numbers. I had just disclosed my status to him when the on-line connection was broken. Within seconds the telephone rang, and I assumed it was the new guy, and that he was calling me to set-up a fuck session. I opened the conversation by saying “So you don't have any problems with my being poz?” It was then that the guy on the other end of the line said "so when were you going to get around to telling me this?” It was then that I realized it was this guy that I had fucked two times prior. Lord you could have heard a pin drop.

I said that I figured that since you wanted bareback that you must be poz too. It was then that he disclosed to me that just two weeks prior to us fucking that he found out that he also was poz.

Ever since I have made it a point to disclose that I am poz as so that doesn't happen again. I have screwed with guys bareback before, but never came in their ass, always on the back. Guess with this case I was really lucky. Now I won't assume that if someone is into bareback that he is positive.

This isn't much, but it’s something. Hope you can use it.

I refuse to accept that its just the poz guys responcibility to raise the subject of status. If a guy begs for cum and is not man enough to ask before are you poz or neg? then he is an idiot or just does not care. you can't turn round later and say YOU (as the poz party) should have told ME (the cum bucket).

And yes I have been in this position but as a neg bottom and more recently as a poz top. I am responsible for MY body not yours!

I agree, PigBreeder, and generally am not sympathetic to a bottom who barebacks and yet manifests surprise when he converts, let alone in this case when the bottom tries to somehow pin it on one of his partners. I think the view that one should assume all guys are positive, and take precautions as one's situation merits makes the most sense. The original version of this story was a bit particular story. I rewrote substantial portions to try to make it tie together better - for better or worse! Perhaps I should simply have trashed it, as I did many of the stories I was copying that were utterly inane.