Slut Takes on Three Men on a Saturday Afternoon at the Baths in Philadelphia

Hotload84

When it rains it pours.

I was very surprised this past Saturday. I met a client in mid-afternoon at a coffee shop in downtown Philadelphia, and, having a couple of uncommitted hours, I dropped into the nearest bath house. I usually really like to visit the steam room, and (for once) the mechanism was working correctly and the steam room was very nice. Within a minute or two a hairy bearded (uncut cock, average length and width) German guy walked in (about 45 years old, I suppose, about 5'8") and almost immediately presented himself for oral pleasure. He was nice. Didn't come, but that's okay. He seemed to want to fuck, but it didn't happen.

No sooner had the German left than a much younger guy (30 year old, 6' 7", smooth, piercings in his cheeks and tits, bleached hair, thick cock) came in and he likewise wanted to play. Of course our height difference made matters challenging (I'm 5' 5"). We kissed as I played with his I sucked him and stroked his body. He wanted an introductory blow job, followed by the opportunity to fuck me, so he was playing with my ass, and at various points rimmed me with great enthusiasm. He stated he really liked stocky guys, and I was perfect for him. How rare his type is! Most guys are not interested in stocky men. In any event, the heat was getting to both of us, so we left the steam room, he took a shower and I wandered around, assuming we'd meet-up again.

About an hour later a really attractive guy (about 35 years old, black goatee, hairy chest) gave me 'the look' and invited me into his room. He was also very interested in my build, excitedly exclaiming on the dimensions of my arms, shoulders and legs, not to mention the length and girth of my cock, which isn't huge, but it is disproportionately large for my height (about 6" long, and fairly thick). Once there he began to finger-fuck me, and I impressed by his skill in getting my hole to open-up. Then he bade me to get on lay on my back in which I braced my legs against the walls of the insanely narrow room. (On second thought one wonders if the rooms aren't exceeding narrow to accommodate just such anchoring, so to speak!).

He began an energetic rimming session in which he slobbered generously on my hole, only too soon followed by rubbing his hard cockhead on my hole, clearly looking for permission to penetrate me. I was so ready I couldn't believe it. I nodded and said "I want your load, Buddy" hoping he'd take my drift. He did, pressing his cock into my hole, adding spit as needed. I was in heaven. It had been more than a year since I was fucked, and here I was being fucked by an expert.

He began the usual hip gyrations and I suspect he was drooling pre-cum as the going got easy quite quickly. He was apparently near the edge and within about two minutes he tensed-up and groaned in a loud, heart-felt expression "I'm coming, man!" And so it was. Beautiful. An excellent fuck.

Departing from him, I was close to leaving when I reconnected with the 30 year old with the piercings. Back in his room we played a bit more. Although he said he was exclusively a top, his cock got hardest with a combination of sucking him and finger fucking him. Although he never really got hard, however, he did eventually come. His load was delicious. .

So, in the course of about two and a half hours I played with three guys, and all three were very appealing. It was an unusually successful visit. That was my weekend!