How old were you when you first became aware that your sex organ was your pussy?

CallMeSir

Around 8 or 9. Started with fingering my hole in my room. My older friend was into it too. Eventually led to him on top of me pounding my pussy whenever he wanted. Before school, after school, camping trips, at the mall, you get the idea.  When I got bored of that in my early teens, I became the neighbourhood sex toy.  Loved using my young pussy to give men their dream come true. 

Guest RawCunt

I was a late starter.  But the main moment was when I took my first raw cock around 19, and was then lead to the bedroom next door, by the guy who bred me for his housemate to fuck.  Though the second guy used a condom, being fucked while already full of cum felt so much better.

• 2 months later...

In my 30's. I came to realize I liked being fucked my cock that chasing women. Took my first cock in the theater in an adult book store. Let two guys fuck my ass pussy.

I had played with dildos before. I knew I liked the feeling of my ass-pussy being opened. One night I decided to head to the ABS and check out the show. Damn that was nice.

• Like 1

I was 10 when my pussy was first penetrated with fingers by my step dad. For the next three years when he would play with me he always called it my pussy and only fingered me. I always knew I loved it and wanted more. When he first made love to me I instantly knew what my purpose was. He taught me that pussys needed to stay clean and showed me how to douche.  When I was 18 I met my first boyfriend. He was 30 black and hung. He always called it a pussy as well and it made me feel good to please him.   

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

As a late teen, I found that something inserted in me really enhanced my orgasm, but afterwards I was ashamed of myself. When the urges came back, I was trying different and larger thicker items like candles, spoon handles and cucumbers.

After I married I found my wife’s toys(prude that she was) and while she was gone, I was using them on myself. I was probably 38-40 before I first felt a real cock in my ass....one about the same size and shape of my own(6”) with a condom of course. I had such mixed feeling: I am married and I like to fuck my wife...I AM NOT GAY. 

Once we divorced, I limited myself to sucking cuz I knew that once I started taking cock in my ass, I was not stopping. I actually met a bi couple and I found that I really enjoyed not only a real dick in me but his cum as well. I knew that it was only a matter of time that I would be taking more of it.

From there, CL cocksucking led to ABSs, then to a bathhouse, truly anonymous hookups, back to a local ABS, and a clientele buildup of the kind of cock I really enjoy and I realization that I’m gay. Now I have experienced the next step up (3 and counting)and seeking other UD type cocks.

It appears to be a slippery slope...

I was 9, a doctor stuck his finger up my ass to ck.my appendex in doing so he activated sexual thoughts as to what I was to become from then on, a bottom , at 15 I let my English teacher seal my fate, he fucked me,I wanted it & loved it , he started me on a wonderful life as a bottom with no regrets , I really thank the doctor & my English teacher for that ,I've satisfied & pleasured a few hundred men since that day. Loved every inch of there cock's.

Edited by billyk
Spelling.

I was 10 or 11 when I first started playing with my butthole. Fingering it, rubbing it and grinding it into things like the corner of my nightstand. I didn't have actual intercourse until I was 13, but once I started getting my pussy serviced I knew for sure that I didn't need my dick for anything but peeing.

• Like 1