• 4 years later...

I been to adult movies and loved sucking the guys off in the back corner. Most I would swallow, but there were times with guys watching that the cock  I was sucking would  shoot his load on my face.  Always was a crowd pleaser,and always got more cock to suck.

Seeing as how right now I am "making the rounds" of an area truck stop, a bukkake session would be near impossible. Most of the encounters I have are in a sleeper cab, and anyone whose ever been in one of those knows most are cramped as it is. Two people in one of those is tough enough, let alone a 3rd or more. But yeah it's kind of always been an ultimate fantasy of mine to be kneeling in front of several guys and just going from one cock to another, pleasing them all and feeling the warm jizz hit my painted face.