Tops: Do you care about a bottom's erection?

Guest KptNLine

Guest KptNLine

Curious to hear from some Top guys for this one. Anecdotally, it seems like many bottoms (myself included) like to stay limp when getting fucked.

As a Top, Do you want your bottom to be hard? Would you rather he be soft? Do you not care either way? Just curious to get a Top's perspective on this.

For me, it depends on who I am fucking.  If it is some random or anonymous bloke I am fucking or a bloke that I picked up for the night, I am usually not very interested in his cock.  I just want to fuck his ass and leave my load deep inside him.  In those cases I would prefer he not get hard and I would not let him touch his cock: I want him to concentrate on my cock fucking his ass and his cock just becomes a distraction.  I will let him shoot his load, but not before I shoot my load into his ass.  He’s not allowed to cum before me.

If I am fucking a bloke that I am dating or a boyfriend (though I am currently single) or someone I care a lot about, I am less bothered if he gets hard but I would prefer he stay soft.  I usually take it as a compliment, that I am fucking him right and he is enjoying it and I am giving him pleasure.  However, I don’t want him to play with his cock so I always get into fucking positions where he can’t touch himself and as before. I usually won’t let him cum before me – if I can help it!  TONY

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

When I top, I totally ignore the bottoms cock and slap his hand away if he tries to touch it. He should be focused on my cock. I take it as a sign of submission when the bottoms cock is soft while I'm using his hole. And I frankly don't care what he does after I deposit my seed in him.

Similarly, when I'm getting fucked - I NEVER touch my cock out of respect for the fucker using me.  Further, I find it distracting when the fucker wants to stroke me while he is doing me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

When I fuck, I only want to dump my load in a boy's hole. If he is hard or not doesn't interest me. However I want him to focus on the cocks he is taking, so wouldn't let him touch himself.

If he's hard and still keep trying to touch his dick, I like to jerking him off, make him cum until his cock is soft and flaccid. Then I keep on fucking even if he tries to get my dick out once he came. But quickly they turn into hungry holes again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

5 hours ago, Bi-new2BB said:

Wow Tony that's so hot.   You want him to be soft and concentrate on being a good fuck for you.   As a bottom slut my pleasure comes from my top enjoying using me x

Hello Bi-new2BB:  excellent attitude!  I wish all the lads I fuck could be as focussed as you....  TONY

4 hours ago, Luvbbslut said:

When I fuck, I only want to dump my load in a boy's hole. If he is hard or not doesn't interest me. However I want him to focus on the cocks he is taking, so wouldn't let him touch himself.

If he's hard and still keep trying to touch his dick, I like to jerking him off, make him cum until his cock is soft and flaccid. Then I keep on fucking even if he tries to get my dick out once he came. But quickly they turn into hungry holes again.

Yes; this about sums up my attitude and approach as well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm a bottom, but as far as im concerned, my sole purpose is to satisfy my top and his needs are paramount. 

I wouldn't touch or stroke myself until he's emptied his load inside me and left me to it - after sucking his cock clean if he wants me to 

• Upvote 3

Bottom here. I know for me, if I'm getting dicked down real good, I'm pretty flaccid the whole time. It's like my body is totally concentrating on the pleasure in my hole. Even when I have "hands-free" p-spot orgasms, I stay pretty soft as cum dribbles out.

I know a top that "hates" it when I get hard. If he sees me erect while he's fucking me, he'll slap my balls or pinch my cock head until I go soft. He slaps my hands away if I start touching my dick. He absolutely lves it when he makes me cum hands-free like, in his words, "a real bitch". 

• Upvote 6

21 hours ago, LittleCav said:

Hello Bi-new2BB:  excellent attitude!  I wish all the lads I fuck could be as focussed as you....  TONY

It's as it should be.   I was raped when a wanted a guy who was hurting me to stop and he just did it harder.  Afterwards I realised the joy of being used by someone who couldn't give a fuck about you.  

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

Not in the least.  I feel that a sub's primary sex organs are his pussy and his mind.  I only think about the dick/clit, if I want to watch him bate.  If he concentrates on his pussy, I've noticed, then he may cum while being fucked, but he should get those wonderful pussy spasms.

I need to understand why the bottom is not sporting one.  If he is on drugs, I'm out.  If he is by nature sub, passive or needing to totally dedicate himself to the top that is inside his ass raw, that works.  But if he is an assertive guy that I can tell knows how to take care of his own needs out of bed, I want to see him matching me on showing obvious signs of arousal in bed.  Otherwise, I wonder if something is wrong.  It could be fatigue or something that has nothing to do with me.  But I am going to be thinking it over.  As a bottom, I read the top the best I can and do whatever it takes to make him happy that we met.