Jim and Bob Story

Story starts out as a online meeting on men4sexnow. Just small talk at first. Bob was a closet gay who pretended he was straight for many years. Jim was gay and poz undetectable. Bob would sometimes write stories about alpha poz top men and neg bottom boys and then post them on the breeding zone website. Bob also sent his stories to Jim. Many of Bob's stories were popular. Lots of men jacked off to Bob's stories including Jim..  For some reason poz cock was a turn on for Bob. Bob didn't have the balls to actually go through with the act of fucking a poz cock , even undetectable, so Bob would write stories about the act of breeding. As Bob wrote his breeding stories his cock would stay hard and drip precum. 

Jim and Bob only communicated occasionally. One day Bob woke up horny (as usual) and decided to write a story for Breeding zone and named it Jim and Bob. Of course Bob would send a copy to JIm to get him horned up... This breeding story got JIm really horned up. The story was hot and Jim wanted to make it real. Jim had a big cock with a large mushroom head. Bob often jacked looking at Jim's big cock pics.  

The next day after Bob's story arrived Jim wrote back saying " loved your hot Jim and Bob story ! I jacked off and shot a huge load that went over my head !  I fantasized I was deep up your ass when I shot my load . I sure would like to give you what you need.. I bet you'd love to suck my big poz cock and feel it deep up your ass. MMMMMM I'd love to breed you ! You need it ! You need my hot loads breeding you deep ! My big cock will stretch your sphincter wide open. You need that don't you!. You need to feel my big poz cock head pressing up against your sphincter wanting in.. You need feel my precum lucubrating it as I rub it back and forth.. I bet your hard now as you read this.. 

I read his note over and over. My cock was oozing precum like crazy.GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY0MDABLTgzNTEtYWY2ZS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAANAZB7NcDSxTpR9F2Tdw12eBwDTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAACAQ8AAADTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAFQSnepAAAAARIAEAB%2FGvo8iGCwRL%2Fot4nqlOGg&X-OWA-CANARY=NIULsGL_PkmWGWt7BedHUuAsCNIZvNQYafLwXq9Lc7JEA-giP7ZtD5JaVSQ5fQjxiQWVojBku-Q.

Jim had me at that point. He knew me. My cock don't lie. It's hard and dripping. 

The story soon turns into reality ...

Jim invited me to Dallas on a Sunday for lunch. We decided to keep it light and we went to subways. The real main course would be after lunch.. As we ate lunch I found my dick getting hard inside the subways. I could hardly wait to taste his big cock head.. I said " I need to use the restroom , wanna go ?" Jim say's "sure" .. 

I go into the toilet stall and invite Jim in .. I lock the stall and proceed to sit up on the toilet keeping my feet high off the ground to make it look like only one person.. I tell Jim I wanna suck it .. Jim whips it out and it's already almost hard and hard to get out of the zipper. Jim shakes it in front of my face then points his beautiful cock head at my lips . My lips went around his cock head like a magnet. I sucked it like there was no tomorrow !!  It was so big and so good ! Only lasted a minute but was ecstasy..   we then went back out to eat our subs.. We both had hard on's.. it was obvious.  I think subway girl noticed and smiled.. 

We finished our subs and now it was time for desert ! we headed for Jim's place.. 

As soon as we got inside we headed for the bedroom.. clothes were off quickly ! We both stood there with major hard on's .. Jim then put his arms around me slowly grabbing my hot to trot ass and then started kissing my neck.. His cock was poking me in the stomach. I reached with both hands to grab his cock,  with my right hand grabbing his cock and my left hand rubbing his balls.  He rubbed my ass while I rubbed his big package..  I rubbed his big cock head against my cock. Kevins cock was allot bigger which turns on my submissive nature.  We played like that for several minutes. There was no hurry. We both liked edging..  

Before we got on the bed I asked Jim if he was still undetectable. Jim said he had been tested 2 weeks prior and he was still poz undetectable but there was still a small chance of getting gifted. 

Jim lays back on his bed and says" come over here and suck my big poz cock !"  Damn that statement made me horned up.. Jim spreads his legs and I get in between them. I first start by licking and sucking his balls. They were shaved just like I like it !  I worked his balls over for several minutes while I stroked his cock in my right hand.  Jim's cock head was huge after a few minutes of sucking his balls.. I slowly licked my way up to his cock head. I kissed it several times while looking Jim in the eye.. I pulled down on Jim's cock and said " see if you can push out some precum !" Jim pushed out a nice bead of precum. I used my tongue to touch it. I slowly lifted my tongue and a string of precum followed.. mmmmmm I then tasted it and swirled my tongue over Jim's big cock head spreading his precum all around the head. My mouth soon followed. Jim's cock head was so big it really stretched my mouth open. I then sucked his big poz cock for all it was worth.. Licking up and down the shaft and deep throating the best I could. I often gagged. Soon Jim turned me around to 69.. By then my cock was already dripping allot of precum. Jim's sucking technique felt awesome.. Wasn't long before I felt his tongue on my sphincter while his hands spread my ass cheeks  .. Jim was getting it prepared for fucking..

Jim was ready to fuck so he took control by ordering me on my hands and knees.. Jim got behind me, his cock was raging hard.. Jim pulls out some ky in the nightstand .. He put some on his finger and rubbed it on my sphincter and then slipped his finger in slowly. Starts out with one finger and then another. He uses his fingers to massage my prostate. My cock dripped precum like mad as he massaged my prostate.  After a couple minutes I feel his fingers slip out.  Jim say's " you ready for my big poz cock !" I said "yes , I'm ready !"  with the green light being said Jim rubbed his cock on my ass back and forth. He grabbed his cock and put his cock head on my sphincter. He left it there rubbing circles with it.. I said " push some precum out !"  I soon felt his slick precum making my sphincter slick .. I then felt the first small initial push. Damn it was so big ! Then another push.  My sphincter started to open up with each push.. Soon the head was in.. GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY0MDABLTgzNTEtYWY2ZS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAANAZB7NcDSxTpR9F2Tdw12eBwDTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAACAQ8AAADTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAFQSnepAAAAARIAEAC69361%2BqIJR7y3S5Fw4qh0&X-OWA-CANARY=NIULsGL_PkmWGWt7BedHUuAsCNIZvNQYafLwXq9Lc7JEA-giP7ZtD5JaVSQ5fQjxiQWVojBku-Q.
Jim worked the head in and out slowly getting me use to it. By then I was very slick with precum.. I started pushing back fucking Jim's cock head. My cock was hard as a brick at this point.. Jim says " I'm gonna give you what you need!" Jim slowly worked it a little deeper with each push forward. Soon his big  cock broke through the second barrier.. He was home free. Jim worked his cock slowly deeper and deeper till he was balls deep.. ??|||||||||||||||||| \ )  I asked Jim to take some pictures of his cock inside me .. He took pics of his cock at 
various lengths inside my ass.. We then changed positions on our sides.  With my leg raised Jim slipped his cock back in from behind and started fucking me.. It hurt a little but I just took it. It was getting real slick.. I was slick with poz precum and knew I was absorbing his seed.. We changed positions again after a few minutes with me on my back and a pillow under the small of my back.. Kevin spread my legs and moved closer.. Slipping his cock back in.. My legs went over the top of his shoulders.. Jim started kissing me as he pumped his cock in and out.. Jim cock grew extra big.. I reached under and massaged his balls that were already tight.. He was close.. Soon as i rubbed his balls Jim say's " You ready to take my poz load ? "  I said nothing.. Jim  gruts andI feel his cock start to twitch.GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY0MDABLTgzNTEtYWY2ZS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAANAZB7NcDSxTpR9F2Tdw12eBwDTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAACAQ8AAADTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAFQSnepAAAAARIAEACFgDnIuVMSRYzlbcYM0eUv&X-OWA-CANARY=NIULsGL_PkmWGWt7BedHUuAsCNIZvNQYafLwXq9Lc7JEA-giP7ZtD5JaVSQ5fQjxiQWVojBku-Q.
I knew huge loads of poz seed was shooting inside me.. Jim breeded me good and held it inside me while I absorbed his DNA... As Jim finished his orgasm I grabbed my cock , and with only a couple strokes I shot off a huge orgasm..   My ass was sore for a couple days.. Jim's big poz cock broke me in good...?

Story starts out as a online meeting on men4sexnow. Just small talk at first. Bob was a closet gay who pretended he was straight for many years. Jim was gay and poz undetectable. Bob would sometimes write stories about alpha poz top men and neg bottom boys and then post them on the breeding zone website. Bob also sent his stories to Jim. Many of Bob's stories were popular. Lots of men jacked off to Bob's stories including Jim..  For some reason poz cock was a turn on for Bob. Bob didn't have the balls to actually go through with the act of fucking a poz cock , even undetectable, so Bob would write stories about the act of breeding. As Bob wrote his breeding stories his cock would stay hard and drip precum. 

Jim and Bob only communicated occasionally. One day Bob woke up horny (as usual) and decided to write a story for Breeding zone and named it Jim and Bob. Of course Bob would send a copy to JIm to get him horned up... This breeding story got JIm really horned up. The story was hot and Jim wanted to make it real. Jim had a big cock with a large mushroom head. Bob often jacked looking at Jim's big cock pics.  

The next day after Bob's story arrived Jim wrote back saying " loved your hot Jim and Bob story ! I jacked off and shot a huge load that went over my head !  I fantasized I was deep up your ass when I shot my load . I sure would like to give you what you need.. I bet you'd love to suck my big poz cock and feel it deep up your ass. MMMMMM I'd love to breed you ! You need it ! You need my hot loads breeding you deep ! My big cock will stretch your sphincter wide open. You need that don't you!. You need to feel my big poz cock head pressing up against your sphincter wanting in.. You need feel my precum lucubrating it as I rub it back and forth.. I bet your hard now as you read this.. 

I read his note over and over. My cock was oozing precum like crazy.GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY0MDABLTgzNTEtYWY2ZS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAANAZB7NcDSxTpR9F2Tdw12eBwDTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAACAQ8AAADTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAFQSnepAAAAARIAEAB%2FGvo8iGCwRL%2Fot4nqlOGg&X-OWA-CANARY=NIULsGL_PkmWGWt7BedHUuAsCNIZvNQYafLwXq9Lc7JEA-giP7ZtD5JaVSQ5fQjxiQWVojBku-Q.

Jim had me at that point. He knew me. My cock don't lie. It's hard and dripping. 

The story soon turns into reality ...

Jim invited me to Dallas on a Sunday for lunch. We decided to keep it light and we went to subways. The real main course would be after lunch.. As we ate lunch I found my dick getting hard inside the subways. I could hardly wait to taste his big cock head.. I said " I need to use the restroom , wanna go ?" Jim say's "sure" .. 

I go into the toilet stall and invite Jim in .. I lock the stall and proceed to sit up on the toilet keeping my feet high off the ground to make it look like only one person.. I tell Jim I wanna suck it .. Jim whips it out and it's already almost hard and hard to get out of the zipper. Jim shakes it in front of my face then points his beautiful cock head at my lips . My lips went around his cock head like a magnet. I sucked it like there was no tomorrow !!  It was so big and so good ! Only lasted a minute but was ecstasy..   we then went back out to eat our subs.. We both had hard on's.. it was obvious.  I think subway girl noticed and smiled.. 

We finished our subs and now it was time for desert ! we headed for Jim's place.. 

As soon as we got inside we headed for the bedroom.. clothes were off quickly ! We both stood there with major hard on's .. Jim then put his arms around me slowly grabbing my hot to trot ass and then started kissing my neck.. His cock was poking me in the stomach. I reached with both hands to grab his cock,  with my right hand grabbing his cock and my left hand rubbing his balls.  He rubbed my ass while I rubbed his big package..  I rubbed his big cock head against my cock. Kevins cock was allot bigger which turns on my submissive nature.  We played like that for several minutes. There was no hurry. We both liked edging..  

Before we got on the bed I asked Jim if he was still undetectable. Jim said he had been tested 2 weeks prior and he was still poz undetectable but there was still a small chance of getting gifted. 

Jim lays back on his bed and says" come over here and suck my big poz cock !"  Damn that statement made me horned up.. Jim spreads his legs and I get in between them. I first start by licking and sucking his balls. They were shaved just like I like it !  I worked his balls over for several minutes while I stroked his cock in my right hand.  Jim's cock head was huge after a few minutes of sucking his balls.. I slowly licked my way up to his cock head. I kissed it several times while looking Jim in the eye.. I pulled down on Jim's cock and said " see if you can push out some precum !" Jim pushed out a nice bead of precum. I used my tongue to touch it. I slowly lifted my tongue and a string of precum followed.. mmmmmm I then tasted it and swirled my tongue over Jim's big cock head spreading his precum all around the head. My mouth soon followed. Jim's cock head was so big it really stretched my mouth open. I then sucked his big poz cock for all it was worth.. Licking up and down the shaft and deep throating the best I could. I often gagged. Soon Jim turned me around to 69.. By then my cock was already dripping allot of precum. Jim's sucking technique felt awesome.. Wasn't long before I felt his tongue on my sphincter while his hands spread my ass cheeks  .. Jim was getting it prepared for fucking..

Jim was ready to fuck so he took control by ordering me on my hands and knees.. Jim got behind me, his cock was raging hard.. Jim pulls out some ky in the nightstand .. He put some on his finger and rubbed it on my sphincter and then slipped his finger in slowly. Starts out with one finger and then another. He uses his fingers to massage my prostate. My cock dripped precum like mad as he massaged my prostate.  After a couple minutes I feel his fingers slip out.  Jim say's " you ready for my big poz cock !" I said "yes , I'm ready !"  with the green light being said Jim rubbed his cock on my ass back and forth. He grabbed his cock and put his cock head on my sphincter. He left it there rubbing circles with it.. I said " push some precum out !"  I soon felt his slick precum making my sphincter slick .. I then felt the first small initial push. Damn it was so big ! Then another push.  My sphincter started to open up with each push.. Soon the head was in.. GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY0MDABLTgzNTEtYWY2ZS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAANAZB7NcDSxTpR9F2Tdw12eBwDTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAACAQ8AAADTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAFQSnepAAAAARIAEAC69361%2BqIJR7y3S5Fw4qh0&X-OWA-CANARY=NIULsGL_PkmWGWt7BedHUuAsCNIZvNQYafLwXq9Lc7JEA-giP7ZtD5JaVSQ5fQjxiQWVojBku-Q.
Jim worked the head in and out slowly getting me use to it. By then I was very slick with precum.. I started pushing back fucking Jim's cock head. My cock was hard as a brick at this point.. Jim says " I'm gonna give you what you need!" Jim slowly worked it a little deeper with each push forward. Soon his big  cock broke through the second barrier.. He was home free. Jim worked his cock slowly deeper and deeper till he was balls deep.. ??|||||||||||||||||| \ )  I asked Jim to take some pictures of his cock inside me .. He took pics of his cock at 
various lengths inside my ass.. We then changed positions on our sides.  With my leg raised Jim slipped his cock back in from behind and started fucking me.. It hurt a little but I just took it. It was getting real slick.. I was slick with poz precum and knew I was absorbing his seed.. We changed positions again after a few minutes with me on my back and a pillow under the small of my back.. Kevin spread my legs and moved closer.. Slipping his cock back in.. My legs went over the top of his shoulders.. Jim started kissing me as he pumped his cock in and out.. Jim cock grew extra big.. I reached under and massaged his balls that were already tight.. He was close.. Soon as i rubbed his balls Jim say's " You ready to take my poz load ? "  I said nothing.. Jim  gruts andI feel his cock start to twitch.GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATY0MDABLTgzNTEtYWY2ZS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAANAZB7NcDSxTpR9F2Tdw12eBwDTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAACAQ8AAADTdxU3BNqqQKgbOXXP7if7AAFQSnepAAAAARIAEACFgDnIuVMSRYzlbcYM0eUv&X-OWA-CANARY=NIULsGL_PkmWGWt7BedHUuAsCNIZvNQYafLwXq9Lc7JEA-giP7ZtD5JaVSQ5fQjxiQWVojBku-Q.
I knew huge loads of poz seed was shooting inside me.. Jim breeded me good and held it inside me while I absorbed his DNA... As Jim finished his orgasm I grabbed my cock , and with only a couple strokes I shot off a huge orgasm..   My ass was sore for a couple days.. Jim's big poz cock broke me in good...?

• Upvote 3