Fell asleep on the subway...

rawTOP

• Administrators

After a night of cruzin the bars in the village & only making out with a few guys & exchanging numbers, I decided to call it a night & head home. I stumbled down into the subway & waited for the train to pull in. I hopped on the train & as usual I fell asleep. When I woke up not only had I missed my stop but I ended up at the end of the line. Not uncommon for me, so I got off the train to cross over to the other side, to get the train back to my stop. But as I was heading to the other side I noticed the men's room was open.

I figured I would check the bathroom & see if there was any action going on. To my surprise, I walked in and saw this HOT tall Latin guy I know from other cruzin areas around the city. I've been after him for years. I stood beside him at the urinal as he was jerkin his huge uncut cock. He kept moving further & further away from the urinal. Before long my mouth was finally wrapped around his cock. After sucking his dick for a while he pulled out of my mouth & walked away & into one of the stalls. I followed him with my jeans wrapped around my knees. I once again started sucking his cock while he fingered my hole.

He pulled out again & turned me around & bent me over the toilet bowl. He bent over & spit into my hole & with nothing but spit on his dick, he shuved his thick cock into me. I was sucking on poppers & in heaven. I've wanted this for 3yrs. He kept pounding my ass while I was holding onto the toilet trying to keep my head from falling into the bowl. I told him when he's ready to cum not to pull out. He said "I know that Papa, I've heard about you, you like cum in your ass." He asked me if I was ready to shoot, he wanted to cum before someone came in. I told him to shoot, I was ready whenever he was. I could feel him explode in me & I immediately shot my load. He kept pumping my ass & told me to squeeze his cock when he pulls out. He said "I want you to have every drop of my load, after all these years I finally got to fuck that hot ass." He pulled out & I could see his huge swollen reddish raw uncut cock dripping a little cum. So I licked it off, then cleaned his cock with my tongue from shaft to base. Then he just zipped up & said "I gotta go Papi, see you around."

• 3 years later...